Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by Amber Fey Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 am

Jane would smile as she won the match, her first POW victory! Her first slave! She was so excited that she was tempted to not even let Rhea finish her orgasm, but she decided to let her, not only did she not want to apear a liar to her opponent (Or slave now) But she also didn't want to take the fun away from the crowd. Jane would call the camera man over to get an even closer look and Lion would look down at her newly acquired bitch. "Well, good girl, now I suppose I have to let you cum now. Smile" Jane would start to fingerer and look to aim the orgasm of the poor slave to the camera, so when she cam it would get all over the camera lenses.

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by RJD Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:21 am

Rhea would see the way her opponent was turning her body and would blush before saying " No Sto-" though she wouldn't get to finish as she would be fingered again by Jane and would end up moaning loudly and her face would twist in pleasure and turn a light pink of shade as the camera was pointed at her and the humiliated and turned on Rhea would end up orgasming and shooting her cum over the camera lense.

Rhiannon would almost seem to take pleasure in the fact she was humiliated but at the same time she would try to cover her crotch with one hand and her face with the other, this being a bit too much even for Rhea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:44 am

Jane would smile, she had completely embarrassed her opponent, she felt a little bit bad, but at the same time Rhea knew what she was getting into, and Jane had been through the same. Jane would grab The canadian by the hair and pull her up close to the camera. "Aw.... look at the mess you made! So dirty! You know, there are more matches to be had to night, and they have to re-use this camera for them, would you imagine, the fans having to look though your cum in order to see all the action! Now, don't worry, this can be cleaned up, but I think the crowd would prefer to see you lick it up. Ok?"

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:52 am

Rhiannon would just stay quiet as the Canadian lifter her up by the hair and put her embarrassed, turned on and humiliated face in front of the camera, for a second Rhea would just stare blankly at it before saying " Y-You can't be serious... Jane...?" She would say turning back the woman holding her and seeing that she was completely serious.

Rhiannon would then do something incredibly embarrassing as she slowly moved her face towards the camera and gulped before she started to lick her own cum of the camera, Jane had been on the bad end of her opponent earlier in the match and would do anything to escape that. Also Rhea would actually be finding pleasure in being so utterly humiliated, she would probably find this footage when she went home and watch it, desperate to see herself getting humiliated.

For now though Rhiannon would just leave her Saliva on the camera and would turn back towards Jane with an embarrassed and shameful look on her face, ironically despite Rhea's comments she was the one who would resemble a tamed animal right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:13 am

Jane would start to run her fingures through her hair, watching her new slave lick up the mess she made, she was probably going to do a lot more of that by the end of tonight. Jane would let go of her new toy and look down at her. "Hmmm, I think that is enough for now." Jane would look at the fans. "I hope you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to preform infront of you again!" And would wave to the crowd before kneeling down and telling Rhea. "Do me a favor, crawl out of the arena and into the back for me, like a dog. Smile "

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:18 am

Rhiannon would stop licking the camera as soon as she was told to and would wait for her opponent to finally let the match end and stop humilating her in front of the crowd, Rhea's face would drop though before twisting into a slightly odd face of pleasure when she heard Jane's request, sure she didn't want to degrade herself so much in public but her masochistic side just couldn't resist that. Anyway even if it could she would be forced to due to her officially being Jane's slave, the inexperienced 19 year old would really start to wonder what she had got herself in for.

Without a word Rhea would do as her opponent said, looking down towards the ground while she crawled behind Jane, she had to wonder if anything this humiliating would ever happen to her again and would ponder about wither she would like it to or not as she hid her face from the crowd while following Jane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7