Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by Amber Fey Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Jane would continue the assualt on the Canadian's sex. she was so desperate at this point, she would continue to pleasure Rhea's sex longer than she should, Jane wanted to get an orgasm out of the girl more than anything, and put them on equal footing. Lion would look down at her prey and as she was turning a bright red and the face of arousal.Jane would smile at this and pant out. "Hey, I know you think that I am only a viewing pleasure, and you might be right, but I feel like that aroused face looks better on you. Smile" Jane would continue to work Sellsword's sex, trying to force an orgasm.

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Rhiannon had been pretty good at trash talking earlier when she was in control but now that she was in the grasps of her experienced silver haired opponent she wouldn't do much other than moan out and occasionally look up at Jane with lustful eyes whenever Rhea worked up the courage to open her eyes and look at what was going on in front of her.

After a while Rhea would start to moan louder and her opponent's hand and her crotch would be getting wetter as Rhiannon started to move her legs around and squirm under Jane, the older more experienced wrestler would have earned a pretty good prize for the moment as the young purple haired beauty would be showing little sighs of resistance as she gave into the temptation of letting Jane work her over.

Rhea would start to speed up her squirming and would breathe heavily between more frequent pants as she felt her opponent's warm skillful hands play with her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 am

Jane would pick up the speed, not giving Rhea any breathing room. She would lower her head and start whispering sweet nothings into her ears, the girl wasn't even fighting back at this point, it was just a matter of finishing her off. Jane would smile, she was glad she was on the giving hand of the pain, instead of the taking end. Jane would take her hand off the girl's breast and smile as she carressed her arm, trying to turn her arm even more. Jane would smile and go down and lick the woman's face, before going back up and looking down on the lesser girl. "Now cum for me whore:)"

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Rhiannon would have a twisted look of pleasure as she had completely lost control and would be moved freely by her opponent.

As she was building up to climax she would see her sexy opponent's head lower to hers and would feel Jane's wet experiences tongue showly dragging across her face before she heard Jane's command.
The lock and her opponent's humiliating words were just what it took to send the masochistic Rhiannon over the edge.

Rhea would let out a moan of ecstacy as she was being worked over in the most suiting way for her masochistic and submissive nature.
Jane's hand would soon be drenched as Rhiannon closed her eyes and her legs trembled as she finally got orgasm, Rhea seeming to be in a blissful state as she was forced to orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Jane would smile and call the camera man over to get a closer look at Rhea's face after the orgasm, all of the lustful intent and lude desire still on Rhea's face, Jane at this point had calmed down from her orgasm. She would smile and say. "Now, Rhea, I want you to know that while this is wonderful..." She would say as she wipped of Rhea's orgasim on her own face, "That I can't take the risk of you getting away and winning, so here is what we are going to do, you are going to stay on your back as I sit on your face and kiss my rear. You won't be able to breath, and will eventualy pass out do to lack of oxygen, while you are doing that, I will bend over and do a mixture of fist and lick your sex. Also, while this is going on, The crowd will have a close up of your exposed little pussy, and every time you orgasm, every one in the world will be able to see it up close! Now I would ask if you were ready but I don't need you to be!" Jane would get up and was about to sit on the woman's face, but stop, "Oh, but before I forget!" Jane would take her opponents ribbon off her head and put it on her own. "Its a bit unfair when a slave has a ribbon on her, but not her mistress Smile" She would say, still completely innocently before putting her rear on Rhea's face and bend over, putting 3 fingeres into her sex and fingering it, trying to get it loose enough that she could fit her entire fist into it.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Rhiannon would start to try and squirm around under Jane as she heard what she was going to do, maybe she would be fine with something like that in private but even then the extent to which her opponent was going to would probably be too much for her, the fact that it was about to be done in front of millions of fans at the Arena and watching elsewhere.

"N-No please Jane" Rhea would say, her voice not quite sounding stern ot certain as her masochistic side was starting to slightly take Rhiannon over, her face would be going slightly pink and her mind would be wandering as she imagined how humiliating this experience was about to be.

Rhiannon would then would turn around to lower her ass in front of Rhea's face, Rhiannon was about to close her eye's and just let her opponent get on with it before her ribbon was stolen and would say " H-Hey I'm not your slave, gave me my favourite Ribbon back!" Rhea would say, annoyed that her opponent stole something that Rhea saw as being a " part of her image ".

Rhiannon's complaining would be cut short though as Jane would sit down on Rhea's face while her mouth was still open, her mouth closing around her opponent's panties as Rhea let out a muffled scream and then would start to squirm her legs and moan against her opponent's ass when her recently stimulated pussy started to be worked over again by three of Jane's hands, Rhea would be a mix of a humiliated young woman and a submissive desperate slave right now as she felt embarrassed about the situation and wouldn't be experienced enough to not be overwhelmed but at the same time would be feeling great pleasure from position itself as well as the humilating and dominating aspects of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Jane would smile as her plan was working, she would slip her fourth finger into Sellsword's sex, trying to make it that her whole fist could fit in the space of the girls cunt. Jane would stick out her tounge, trying to make it look like she was enjoying this more than she was, and would continue to fuck her opponent's pussy. Jane would start making fun of her opponent a little bit. "Who's a bad bitch, a bad bitch that is about to squirt in front of the entire audience?"

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Rhiannon would start to scream into her opponent's ass as her Jane forced her whole fist into her cunt, Rhea would then completely lose herself under her opponent and would start to do exactly what Jane had said seconds earlier and would kiss her opponent's naked ass, being completely overwhelmed by the more experienced Jane.

She would then let out a scream of ecstasy against Jane's ass as she lifted her waist up and her legs trembled while she would cum again, this was starting to become a problem as Rhiannon was getting easier and easier to work to orgasm after each individual time she reached it.

"Rhea would start to quickly and passionately kiss Jane's ass, leaving long deep kisses before giving her opponent's butt cheeks quick pecks, completely succumbing to her opponent's will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Jane would smile as she forced another orgasim out of the dead in the water bitch, smiling as she realized that she could just keep doing this all day, but then frowned. She had to get her opponent to submit, and at this point, it didn't look like she would be able to do that. The girl she was facing looked like she was going to have a hentai knock out before giving this up. Jane had to figure something out and an idea came to her.

The silver haired woman would continue to work on the sex, not giving Rhiannon any time to recover, and get her to the point she was right before she would cum and stop, she would stop fisting and only use one finugre, trying to keep her at this point before looking behind her at her defeated opponent and moving her behind off her face and onto her breast. "You know, If you are a slave, you really don't deserve to orgasim this much or at all. So I think I am just going to keep you here, unless, you want to surrender and I can let you ride this last one out Smile"

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Rhiannon would start to rub her crotch against Jane's fist after she continued after that orgasm, completely being Jane's bitch at this point and just wanting to spend the rest of the match under her.

She would moan and squirm under Jane but her pleasure would suddenly stop right when she was reaching a climax and she would hear Jane's words and would say " I surrender, please Jane just do it " Rhiannon would say, her face being a bright shade of pink and her eyes been almost glazed over and dilated, she would desperately want Jane to continue and would actually start to rub her crotch against Jane's one finger as if trying to tempt her into continuing.

At this point the ref would hear Rhea and would call for the bell to be rung, leaving Rhiannon in the ring, officially Jane's POW. Rhiannon would be happy that her humiliation in front of the fans would be over but Jane would probably be happier as she had just won the inexperienced 19 year old as a prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next