Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:04 am

Rhea would quickly try to get onto her feet and would actually stumble as she felt a shooting pain in her behind from all the spanking, she would definitely need to get Jane back for that.Rhiannon would walk up to Jane and try to hold her arms down before stepping on both her opponent hands and try to pin the woman down while presenting her naked body to Jane. " Ahh this feels satisfying, serves you right " Rhea would say before putting pressure on one of her opponents hands and really grinding her shoe against the hand, Rhea sure was glad that she still had her shoes on.

Back to top Go down

Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rhiannon sellsword vs Jane Lion ( debut ) humiliation POW match.

Post by Amber Fey Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Before Jane was able to get up, she felt her hands pinned down by Rhea's feet. Drat, Jane should of made her shoes the priority! That being said, Jane would  be pinned under  her opponent, but besides the pain in her hands, there wasn't really much to this pin, not alot of pain, or anything embarrassing. Jane figured this was set up for something else, or bigger, and she figured she was about to lose, but if she was about to, she might as well have fun with it.

"Hey..." The american would squeaze from the grunts of her hand pain. "This isn't that bad, how are you planing on making a comeback?"
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Rhea would grin as her opponent questioned her and with a big smirk on her face would happily answer " Ohhh my Lion. This is just the set up, the true show is ytet to come " Rhea would say before suddenly leaning both her legs down heavily on her opponents hands before launching herself into the air and coming down on Jane's face knee first before spreading her legs out to put her naked sex in Jane's face after she crushed her opponents face with her knees.
After putting her naked sex in Jane's face Rhea would make a big show of it by moaning before she even did anything and then with a bright pink face she would grab Jane's hair and pull her opponents face deep into her sex while rapidly and passionately humping Jane's face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

As Jane was being pinned by her opponent when suddenly her opponent jumped in the air. Jane was about to roll out of the way, but to late, her opponent's knees would crash down onto Jane's face, knocking her silly and almost out as he head would bounce on the mat. As Jane was still mostly out of it, Rhea would spread her legs and start grinding her sex all over Jane's face. Jane grunted and her legs and arms would start to flail, trying to get out, but with no real sort of succes. Jane would be forced to have her face grinded on by the teenager's sex. Jane would try to take a deep breath and regain her composure, but she then realized that she couldn't breathe! The pressure was enough that even if she wanted to, Jane could submit to the purple haired beauty. Jane tried to struggle back and forth against Rhea, but wasn't getting anywhere, as it looked like the Lion had been trapped in a cage, and a little lion tamer was about to have some fun with her prey.

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 pm

"Ohh what's this? You can't take a little bit of muff to the face? Why would you even remove my panties you dumb kitty" Rhea would say with a smirk as it seemed like she was finally getting a break from being humiliated. As Rhea was rubbing herself all over Jane's face she would try to force herself to stop moaning as she tried to lock in a headscissors before rolling to the side so Jane would now have her face inbetween Rheas thighs and Rhea's now wet sex would only be second away. Rhea would start humming as she would bend herself forward so that she was sitting up while her opponents face would suddenly be covered by Rhea's crotch again, Rhiannon would hum as she looked her domesticated Lion in the eyes before her opponent would only be able to see Rhea's muff.
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Jane was squirming, trying to get out, and get some air, but then her opponent switch positions from her face sit, to a head scissors. The American would try to cry out, but her voice fell silent in her thought. Her eyes would start to roll to the back of her head, she knew what was happening, she was loosing oxygen and was on the verge of passing out, her flailing became weaker and her body was barely moving. She didn't want to pass out, let alone in front of such a large crowd. Jane tried to submit, but once again, her voice was caught in her mouth because of the head sissor's choke. As Jane's eyes closed, her body stopped moving as the 23 year old American passed out.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Rhea wasn't really even considering letting her opponent quit, after all Rhiannon had been through she would just wait for her opponent to pass out before trying to get some revenge. After her opponent seemed to stop moving Rhea would stop the headscissors and strip her unconscious opponent before putting her in the corner facing the turnbuckle and squishing the front of her own body against the back of Jane's body and waiting for Jane to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Jade's nude body was picked up and pressed up the turnbuckle, her breast pressed up against the turnbuckle, squeezing her breast. As the American woke up, she started screaming out in pain. As she did, she noticed that she was naked, and felt her opponent's bare breast against her back. Jane's face would turn a deep red and groan out. She would try to squeeze out of the hold, but as her back moved around, she felt Rhea's breast pressed against her back, rubbing up and down. Jane would moan out in embarrassment this time and stop, her breast still pressed up against the turn buckle.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Rhiannon would giggle a little bit as she heard her opponent moan and felt her struggle, Just to really display the power Rhea had over her opponent she would hold onto the ropes at either side of the turnbuckle and push her bare body against Jane, making a humping gesture and grinding her breasts into her opponents back, doing it so hard that Rhea would let out a quick pained groan before then letting out a small moan. Rhea would put her head next to her opponents and give her a long slow lick on the neck before moving so that her lips were almost touching Jane's ear.
" You know, it's quite fitting that you were named after a Lion. The Lion seems intimidating at first but then it becomes powerless when confined in a zoo, just like how you sexual expert Jane terrified me moments earlier but is now confined just for my viewing pleasure " Rhea would say to Jane while squishing her in the corner and would take a second to look down to her opponents breasts before opening her mouth to get express another monologue " The more you crush me the more turned on I get which just fuels me to do horribly sadistic things, I'm sorry Jane but I'm not going to be your little submissive bitch forever" Rhea would then bite onto Jane's ear with enough force to cause a small shot of pain and as she did so she would also suddenly let go of the turnbuckles and put her arms on Jane's rib cage, slowly working her way up to the breasts and squeezing them with one hand and slowly making her way down to Jane's thighs before slowly exploring her thigh with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Jane would continue being pressed up against the turnbuckle as Rhea would hump her and giver her dialog. Jane couldn't believe what the Canadian had to say about her, but knew every last word of it was true. The only thing she felt like was slightly off was the way she said she was for her viewing pleasure, Lion was being used for much more than that. Jane would then feel as Sellsword started feeling her up, playing with her ribs/breast and her thy. Jane would look up and moan out as she did and saw all the camera's and the hundreds of people watching. The Indy wrestler wasn't used to so many people seeing her naked!

Jane would have her eyes look down at Rhea and beg her. "Rhiannon... please, stop! Look at all the people watching us right now.!" Jane would beg her opponent.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next