Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 9 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 pm

" Oh just business? Okay then why are you out here again? I want absolutely nothing to do with you and what possible reason would you have to show up and cheer for someone who you had wronged previously? " Harley would fire questions away at Melody as she walked towards her downed opponent before she would squish her body against Ayano's and give the woman a familiar sight, her breasts.
Harley would try to stuff Ayano's face between her large breasts while she was against the barricade and while doing so Harley would wave to the fans, some of which would cheer for the smother hold Harley casually had on while she interacted with the fans.
" Oh don't worry Ayano, this is just business. The fans really like to see you between my breasts so I hope you don't mind me doing this " Harley would say while looking down at her opponents covered face, still not noticing that Melody and Tsunade were fighting at the other side of the ring. Harley would think it was a bit odd that there were cheers and booing at the same time but she figured that was just because she did say some pretty mean things that probably would slightly harm her good girl image.

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson - Page 9 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Melody screamed as Tsunade dropped her onto the floor outside the ring. She, thankfully, did not hit the edge of the ring in her fall, but a fall from that height was still incredibly painfull

"ARRRRRRGHHH", she cried as she arched her spine from pain. As Tsunade was climbing out of the ring, Melody couldn't help but think that the older woman's methods were slowly, but surely, going beyond simple spite and jealousy, as she was determined to hurt Melody to the point of never wrestling again.

And the comment about watching her back from the woman as she raised Melody to her feet by her hair (and burning sensation in her scalp was not helping her) only increased those fears further. If she didn't deal with the woman, she would become more than a roadblock on Melody's path to success. And there was no one who could remove it but her.

With that, right after Tsunade slapped Melody's face, she screamed at the woman: "FUCKING BITCH SLAPS ARE THE BEST THINGS YOU'VE GOT?!" and punched the woman's jaw as she said that.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Tsunade was expecting the newbie to drop down to her knees after she released her grip on Melody's hair and slapping the girl in her face so imaging her shock when her opponent stayed on her feet. Before the former doctor could even reacted she got yelled at and as Tsunade wanted to reply got punched in her jaw sending the blond woman stumbling backwards until she hit the edge of the ring.

''Was thinking of going easy on you Melody but it seems i need to beat some fucking respect into your stupid head'' yelled the Japanese native as she take two steps forward. So as the AFW fans were yelling for their favorite to win the after match beatdown as Tsunade was swinging her fist towards Melody's jaw to return the favor from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Still rattled from Harley diving at her, so when the girl had pressed up against her it was all too easy! She felt the curvy woman sit down on her lap and press that rather large chest against her face, causing the girl to let out a muffled scream in those fleshy orbs. Ayano kicked around as the air started to leave her body, trying her best to push the woman off, her hands pushing at her breasts and turning her head the best she could to get as much air as possible.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Harley would start to get pushed back ber her opponents efforts and would try to move her opponents hands out of the way while still trying to push her chest forward into her opponents face. " It's just breasts Ayano, don't look so horrified." Harley would say as she tried to move around on top of Ayano's lap and get as much contact between her breasts and her opponents face as possible through following her opponents movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Tsunade did as Melody expected by attacking her, though since Melody didn't know how the blonde would react, she didn't move out of the way in time to avoid being punched. The strike was quite strong, but not enough for Melody to leave her position.

It was quite an adventageous position too, as Tsunade had her back to the ring apron, with little space to avoid Melody's attacks. As such, the green-haired could knock her opponent out or at least force her to lose her footing and get more strikes in to finish this brawl.

With that, Melody tried to kick the blonde in her temple, hoping the hit would daze her for a second. Melody would immideatly follow up by grabbing Tsunade's head and forcing it to hit her knee. To finish the small combo, Melody would grab Japanese woman's head with both hands, jump, and get her enemy's head to hit the floor with a Leaf Blade, hoping this would be enough to incapacitate the blonde from continuing the brawl.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Tsunade was surprised when Melody would just stand their and take her punch as the other wrestler did not even stumble backwards to the Japanese native annoyance as the crowd keeps chanting the newbie's name.

So just as the former doctor would raise her arm back and go for another punch she got hit by a kick to the temple as Tsunade would stumble back against the ring while bending forward. Unfortunately for the Japanese native it would get even worse as she feels Melody grab her head and slam her knee against as she got laid out by a leaf blade out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:01 pm

The imp wasn't terrified, just appalled. She really didn't get the smothering thing in wrestling. Perhaps it was because she didn't have the curves for it or maybe she just wasn't used to it. As Ayano had pushed her away she felt Harley push forward and cover her face once more! She felt those milky orbs start to sap her air away as they followed her movements, her kicking getting weaker and weaker as the smother had continued.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Harley would smile as she wrapped her arms around Ayano's head and tightly squeezing her opponent's face between Harleys large breasts.
The fans would cheer and lsugh as they watched Harley drag her now kneeling opponent backwards and holding Ayano's entire body up by squishing  Atano's fave between her arms and breasts.

Harley would then hum while she jiggled her boobs in Ayano's poor face before trying to wedgie her opponents lips and nose deep between her cleavage. " Ayano, if you didn't cheat in our last match I may actually have invited you to my bedroom, you fit quite snugly between my boobs!" Harley would chirp as she tried to completely drain Ayano of air.

Last edited by RJD on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Melody managed to get Tsunade off her feet. But the blonde didn't seem to be out yet, and Melody was still furious as hell at the woman.

As such, she immideatly went to towards the chair that Ayano was sitting on for the entirety of the match. Melody's mind was clouded with anger to ask questions, including where Harley's rival disappered to. She also didn't not notice Harley suffocating said rival with her breasts in a separate attack happening to the opposite side to her brawl.

As she grabbed the chair, Melody immideatly went towards Tsunade, who was likely on her feet by this point, and swung her chair over the blonde's back to smash the seat into it.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next