Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:30 pm

" Oh I don't want you to be a doll, dolls don't move I'm going to have you do things to me also! After all you don't seem to be struggling much " Elisa would say, seemingly the giant was winning this match with her words more her wrestling.

Elisa would then slowly press one of her fingers down against Emilia's crotch before she would start to rub the woman's covered pussy and then would slowly lower the two fingers next to them to let the experience build up slowly rather than quickly.
Elisa would then start to squeeze her opponent's breast with the other hand and slowly rub her palm against it while alternating between squeezing her opponent's breast harder and holding it firmly but lightly.

Back to top Go down

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

Post by scorn53 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Emilia was beginning to become more and more aware of the fact she was simply laying in her foes arms as time passed; her own numb arms merely swaying against her own hips as the bigger bustier woman began to fondle her massively. Feeling her foes hand slide immensely low, she'd let loose something of a high pitch yelp as her cheeks reddened greatly, eyes briefly closing in arousal!

"N..No...NO!" She'd suddenly snap, trying to force her way free from her foe with a sudden step forward, trying to twist from Elisa's grasp. She still had some fight in her that hadn't been replaced by sheer arousal!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Elisa would be surprised when her opponent spun away from her, by the way the match had went so far she assumed that she wouldn't need to focus on restraining her opponent but now that seemed like something she was obviously going to do.
" You sure changed your mind quickly, that's alright you can warm yourself up to the idea a little more before I pin you down and treat you."

Elisa would decide to take a step back to let her opponent get a little breathing room, despite her slightly forceful sexual attitude she didn't like to take cheap shots or grabs at her opponent and also wanted to see the reaction on her opponent's face at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Now with space from her foe, Emilia took but a moment to catch herself, a hand coming to her large soft and now stiff breast whilst the other came to her nethers for a second. She'd shudder at the thought of being sexually dominated by the giant, still fighting the urge to lay down and let herself be taken by the Gentle Giant. Still, this was a double debut after all; Emilia had an impression to make!

Bringing her arms back up into something of a fighting posture with palms open, Emilia would slowly step towards her giant foe as it seemed the bigger woman was intent on giving her a brief rest. It seemed however that the redhead wasn't interested in taking advantage of the respite given to her, as her right arm came across hard with hand turned horizontal; going for something of a knife edge chop, right on the basketball sized chest of her giant foe!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Elisa thought that her opponent was just an obedient little pushover and so would be surprised when she chose now to take the rest and instead aim an attack at Elisa, the giant would let out a cry of pain as she held her chest and took a few steps backwards after the knife edge chop did it's damage.

Elisa may be a giant but she was no where near tough and that would surely be shown off by her reaction to just a simple knife edge chop, after a second or two of pain Elisa would try to move forward and grapple Emilia although the smaller woman would probably have a fairly easy time avoiding Elisa's grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Connecting solidly, Emilia would somewhat blush as her foes massive chest jiggled and bounced, like jelly thanks to her precise and surprisingly sharp strike. As she did, she clearly latched her eyes on the sexy sight, almost forgetting the figure attached to that heavy chest would likely try to claim revenge quickly. And that she did, pacing towards the smaller redhead with hands outstretched, apparently throwing caution to the wind for the moment.

Emilia would be quick to use her smaller size, slipping under her arms as the top of her forearm grazed Elisa's forearm. Slipping behind the Gentle Giant, she'd quickly throw her arms around the soft figures waist, pressing her huge chest to Elisa's back. Such a position was fairly curious to behold at first given the size difference of the two, as it became clearly evident that Emilia had neither the size nor stature to lift or even squeeze her foe with notable effect.

Instead, locking in her reverse waistlock, she'd simply stay attached like a limpet, her hands fondling the giants soft figure, groping up and down her tummy, building themselves slowly up to that massive chest!

"I'll see how...you like it...back...!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Elisa wouldn't be able to even keep up with her opponent's movements with her eyes never mind her body, before the giant knew it Emilia would be behind her and the gentle woman would feel her opponent's breasts pressing against her back and arms wrapping around her waist which would bring a smile to Elisa's face as she squirmed, more so as a reaction to suddenly being grabbed than it was due to any kind of restricting or dominating hold.

Elisa would watch as Emilia worked her way towards her chest slowly but would get a little impatient as she would put her own large hands atop Emilia's and guide her immediately to the giant's impressive bust. " Oh I like it very much, please do my work for me " Elisa would say as she let out a slightly forced moan while rubbing her opponent's hands into the giant's own breasts, forcing her opponent to grope and rub her.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:28 pm

To her somewhat surprise, Emilia didn't find any resistance as she grappled the beauty; nor an attempt to directly unhand Emilia's grip, nor attempt to push her great figure back to either stumble or even crush the redhead. Instead, Emilia was forced to blush somewhat further, biting her lip, as her hands were forced to grope the giant at a speed greater than she was used to!

"Oh..Ermm...I er..." The young redhead would purr, somewhat jumping into the forced groping headfirst, squeezing and rubbing her foes massive chest within her fingers. She'd try to lean back slightly, of course not to try and hoist the giant up off her feet, but simply put her softer figure tighter against her. Not to mention, rub her ridiculously large butt somewhat more firmly with her own crotch.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Elisa would let out a long drawn out moan as the redhead's crotch rubbed against her behind and in response the giant would start to grind on Emilia while pushing her hands and in the process Emilia's hands further into the giant's breasts, letting out more moans as her face turned a slight shade of pink from arousal. 

" You could actually be pretty good at this, do you want me to help you train someti-" Elisa would say before erupting into louder moans and interrupting her own line of thought as she would get increasingly wet from this position. Elisa would appreciate the feeling of Emilia's fingers doing the more delicate work that needed done for the giant's appeasement and so would decide in this moment that she was going to give Emilia a lovely time for giving the giant an unexpected treat.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Emilia herself was more than experienced in handling the foe before her, even given the size difference, as she continued and forced herself to push past her initial embarrassment in favour of furthering her arousal. She wouldn't need to grind her own crotch much as she find her foe doing such work for her, making her purr a little into the Gentle Giant's shoulder, still tending to her chest as if they were gentle pets.

She wouldn't respond to her foe's 'offer,' instead simply relishing in the moment, closing her eyes briefly as she enjoyed her embrace of the beauty. Simply put, she was happy to grope the giant until the day ended!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next