Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:18 pm

" Oh we could wrestle, but you are too attractive for me to just throw you around the ring. Anyway I don't want to hurt anyone too badly so I've decided to be gentle " Elisa would say with a smile before she would pull her opponent out of the corner and to the middle of the ring with both her arms around her waist as she practically dragged the woman.

If Elisa didn't encounter much resistance she would try to move her opponent's arms next to her waist and then wrap her own long and heavy arms around her opponent's waist and arms and would squeeze enough just to restrict Emilia.
Elisa would then start puckering her own lips and licking them a little bit so that they wouldn't be too dry, this probably would make it a little bit obvious what Elisa was about to do.

Elisa wouldn't fear the possibility of her opponent escaping too much, afterall it would just delay the inevitable as Elisa planned to get closer to her opponent in the match and since she was pretty confident she wouldn't lose that would mean Elisa could do whatever she wanted before pinning her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa " The Gentle giant " Hamilton vs Emilia Sandfordson - double debut match

Post by scorn53 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Her foe was by no means of a crushing weight, the sheer size difference between the two women still left poor Emilia gasping for breath as her foes body overwhelmed her, briefly for a moment covering her front entirely. Now laying like a limp noodle in her stance, halfway over her foe and halfway over the turnbuckle besides her, the plucky redhead found herself hugged somewhat without issue.

Now finding her feet scraping along the mat as she was pulled neatly against the giant, Emilia's arms would fully hang over her foes hips, as her chin scraped somewhat near her foes mighty breasts. Secretly loving the fact she was now being forced into something of a submissive role against her sexy foe, a small part of Emilia still of course wanted to focus on the competitive side of the match, and actually pull off a win against her big foe.

But now hugged with her arms trapped, she was finding it somewhat difficult to do so.

"Stop it..." She'd purr, gazing up at the beauty, as her own bouncy chest served somewhat as a nice soft rest for her foes heaving pair.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Elisa would look down at her foe and say " Awww but if I don't cut off your escape route then you wouldn't let me to this " Elisa would then loosen the hold just enough so that she could slightly bend over and would raise one of her arms from her opponents waist to instead pull her opponent's face towards hers as Elisa would give the rookie a nice long passionate kiss, forcing her opponent into it even though she doubted she would reject the kiss regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:17 am

Emilia would be forced to simply gaze into the giants eyes as she held her tight, the redheads arms allowed a small nudge and nothing more, as her legs shook in somewhat nervousness. The small bead of sweat she had previously wiped from her front had now returned, as she found her foes hot front forced against her, nipples forced to grind against those soft abs. Again, a small part of her wanted to admit her desire to be dominated, but still, the redhead held her lips tight.

Right up until the giant forced herself close enough to lock her own mouth on said tight lips!

Muffling out into the forced kiss, Emilia would shudder for half a second as she considered trying to pull away, or atleast turn her head. Instead, through a small combination of the fact her foe was holding her in an erotic embrace, and the fact Emilia was actually revelling in it regardless. Her hands would hold the giants soft sides as she kissed her back, thankfully not needed to extend on her feet for what she could, as Elisa closed the height difference with her bend.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 am

Elisa would be glad that her opponent accepting the kiss and would continue it on for a few seconds before deciding that things needed to be a tiny bit more close and personal. Elisa would continue kissing her opponent but would slyly move her other arm back down to Emilia's waist before she would suddenly lift Emilia up into the air in a bear hug again.

While Elisa had her opponent trapped in the bear hug she would continue her long and passionate kiss just now Elisa wouldn't have to bend over and she would actually pull her opponent closer against her body and in doing so would squish their bodies together while they kissed.

Elisa would be glad to have such an obedient wrestler, it really was a pain when they would try to resist, though eventually most give in to Elisa anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Emilia still resisted at brief moments, urging herself to try and at-least tilt her head. Finding her feet off the ground though, she'd simply find her body fully enrolled in the kiss now, as it seemed the redhead herself was actually beginning to get into it, adding some erotic moans the mix as her eyes closed in the heat of the moment. Her legs would begin to hook ever so slightly around Elisa's thick thighs, not to scissor the woman, but to merely hug back in a way given that her arms were completely restrained.

One particular heated moan however would turn somewhat high pitched, as her foe began to compress her arms even tighter inwards, her back more towards the giant, and force her breasts to mushroom even harder underneath Elisa's own. Her eyes now wide, Emilia struggled what to do as she found her lips still locked, whilst now been bearhugged!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:41 am

Elisa would continue to push her own lips against Emilia's, not wanting her opponent to get a single moment free of the sensation. Elisa would feel great satisfaction from her opponent's moans, she liked when her matches could be a bit more friendly and soft style and would have found herself quite the pretty little rookie to take advantage of.

Elisa would continue to press her lips against Emilia's any time she would moan, planning to drive her opponent insane from lust as she wouldn't have even a moments break to take in what was happening to her.
Elisa would start to grind her breasts against the other woman's smaller pair as she stared deeply into her opponent's opponent's scarlet red eyes .

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Emilia was in something of a marsh mellow hell. Her foes sweet kisses were balanced out by the fact Emilia's arms were forced harder and harder inwards against herself. Her foes erotic grinds were balanced out by the fact Emilia's bouncy chest was now mushrooming to the maximum as her foe even upped the squeeze to make sure there could be no separation.

She'd continue to purr into the kiss, eyes closing at moments in a perfect mix of agony and eroticism as she was indeed starting to go wild with lust from her predicament. Her foe now even opted to grind her own giant chest against Emilia's own, making the poor redheads chest begin to poke through her outfit.

Simply put, poor Emilia Sandfordson was both in heaven, and in hell.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Elisa would give her opponent one last long kiss before she lowered her opponent back to the ground but kept her grip on Emilia for now as she seemed not to be done giving Emilia a good experience for her debut.

After lowering Emilia Elisa will hold onto her body and slowly walk around it before she ends up being behind Emilia, after which Elisa will move forward and pull Emilia back to squish her boobs against her opponent's back and then would reach with one arm to grab her opponent's crotch and run her fingers across it as for now she teased her opponent rather than anything else and with the other arm she would move her hand up to Emilia's breast and grab it while she looked down at the smaller girl and crouched so that she wasn't so towering, but in the process her breasts would be squishing against her opponent.

" Oh I've got sooo many things I want to try, I'm glad it can be with such a hot specimen like yourself. Don't worry I won't disappoint " Elisa would say as she would move her lips forward and gently latch onto Emilia's ear with them, kissing the top of her ear right after taunting her.

If Emilia wanted to she could probably get away from Elisa and escape her grasp, but in Elisa's experience people rarely do want to get away after getting a taste of what they could be in for.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:20 am

Emilia was quickly released from her foes mighty bearhug, of course not before giving her one last kiss to remember her by, before Elisa simply stepped behind the young redhead. Of course, no counter or even slight resistance was offered by the young girl, who at this point was far too breathless and turned onto even consider doing so.

She'd shudder as she felt her foes strong but soft embrace, arms cuddling around her before shooting in separate directions. Neither of her own arms bothered to stop them, as the redhead found her own sizeable chest been firmly groped; noticeably at the same time as her back was pressed firmly back into Elisa's own mountainous pair.

"Things..to...try? I'm not...a doll...!" She'd purr, turning her head up to the giant, eyes somewhat wide as her whole body shook ever so slightly!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next