Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Day Blues

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

First Day Blues - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day Blues

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

Akane smiled at the suggested shopping trip. <"Nice colors... I suppose they don't sell them in red, white and blue?">

She kept her copper eyes trained on Miyabi as she demonstrated a stomp. Akane had to admit, her plump new friend had more than just enthusiasm going for her. It was quite impressive the way she shaped, and made the ring shake. Maybe this training session would be quite productive, after all.

Akane took a breath to take in what she had learned. "Okay..."

Starting from a better sumo squat this time, she raised her right leg and smacked it down with a lot more confidence and power. Akane felt she was getting into this, now. Lifting her left leg, and planting it down with a hard thump, she really made the ring shake, and got the sense that she was a strong, immovable object.

Her stamps had brought her a few steps closer to Miyabi. She had affected a look of grim determination during her stomps, but when she looked up to meet Miyabi's eyes, it broke into a self-concious smile.

<"Good, yes?">

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Akane's suggestion of a red, white, and blue mawashi made Miyabi snort happily. "Pfffft! Silly Akane-chan!" Miyabi laughed, though admittedly the image of Akane in an American flag-patterned mawashi sounded pretty awesome...now Miyabi had a very nice mental image in her head as Akane tried her stomp again, squatting down further, better, lifting her shapely leg up perfectly and slamming it down hard enough on the canvas to give Miyabi a jolt. She lifted her other leg up and did the same thing, and as she did Miyabi grinned, pleased with Akane's progress already, and imagining Akane in nothing but that red, white, and blue bikini doing her stomp, right before a match...

When the American girl lifted herself up to ask how she did, Miyabi gave her a little round of applause. "Good! Very good, Akane-chan!" She would switch back to Japanese, then, to give a more constructive analysis: <The power you put into it is very impressive! You shook the ring almost as much as I did! With a little more practice you could get even closer to doing as well as I do!>

Miyabi gave her a thumbs-up and a wink, then took a step closer and squatted down again, waving for Akane to do the same. <Now, when you start a sumo match, you always stomp simultaneously with your opponent, so how about you try to match me? Right leg, and then left leg, and then, after that...maybe you want to actually test out your strength against a veteran, hmmm?>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:40 am

Akane chuckled a little, almost in disbelief at how Miyabi managed to be complimentary and condescending at the same time. She wasn't entirely sure how much skill there really was in stamping her feet on the mat, but the American girl bit her tongue for now.

She lowered her curvy body into a carefully-balanced crouch, her eyes locked with Miyabi's. It did feel like the big wrestlers were in tune with each other now, mirroring the other's pose. Right legs up... and.... SLAM! The ring shook with their combined power. Left legs up... and.... SLAM!! Akane felt the vibrations pulse up through her leg as they stamped down together in a statement of intent.

"Well, I'm definitely an expert in stamping, now. Next rainy day we have, those puddles better watch out!" Akane quipped in gentle sarcasm.

"Hell yeah I wanna test my strength!!" she grinned, rubbing her hands together. "Gimme your best shot, veteran!" Again, Akane was gently teasing her friend, but she hoped she wouldn't notice. Miyabi seemed really overconfident about her own abilities, but the joke would be on the Japanese girl when she found out that Akane was no wrestling rookie!

Akane eagerly slapped her thighs and got into a grappling stance, beckoning Miyabi to initiate the test. She might not know much about sumo, but she knew how to shove other people around!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Miyabi was having a lot of fun teasing Akane. The curvy American girl had some very cute buttons to push and Miyabi was making sure to really get at them. When the two of them crouched again, though, this time as one, Miyabi would become all business. She didn't mess around with the central tenets of sumo. Her eyes locked onto Akane's, and the two girls raised their right legs together, and—SLAM! The ring trembled under their combined power, and Miyabi felt the shivering of their arena go up and through her, making her whole body vibrate, invigorating her! She lifted her left leg, and brought it down together with Akane's. It wasn't difficult to time their stomping properly. They seemed to be in sync. SLAM!! Both of them were putting out quite a tremendous amount of power, and Miyabi couldn't help but be impressed by what she was seeing, and feeling, from the American!

And how could she let Akane go without actually testing that power against her own? Miyabi was a sumo, the best in AFW, and she knew how to shove girls around. As Akane rose up into a grappling stance, Miyabi would do the same, keeping her legs spread pretty wide, and spreading her arms to match, hands out in front of her, palms facing Akane. "Ready to lose, Akane-chan?" she teased in English, sticking her tongue out and giggling as she moved in.

They hadn't even set any rules for this contest, really, but Miyabi was too excited to step back and take a moment to think. "Let's go!" She stomped forward, fingers wiggling, arms hovering as she tried to decide how to grab Akane. It didn't take her long. With a little battle cry Miyabi would lunge in, aiming to grab Akane's shoulder with one hand and an elbow with the other, initiating a collar-and-elbow lockup which she would immediately put all of her strength into as she tried to bully Akane back!

"Haaaaa!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 am

Coiled like a cat, Akane eagerly flexed her fingers as the two grapplers squared off.

"Lose? Pfft! They don't call me 'ass-kicker' for nothing!" she scoffed. In truth, Akane was not nearly established enough for a fan nickname, but she was determined not to lose face in front of Miyabi. The Japanese girl was fun, but clearly had a bratty side that needed to be taken down a notch.

That determination carried Akane willfully into the collar-and-elbow lockup, the two big beauties coming together with a cute grunt, and the sound of their flesh thumping together.

Akane wrinkled her nose as she got to grips with her opponent, muscles tensing as her arms pushed against Miyabi and her legs fought for purchase. She groaned with effort as she sought to shove Miyabi backwards, like so many of her other opponents.

And got nowhere.

Akane's eyes narrowed as she struggled with the surging Miyabi. To her frustration, she found the other girl to be an incredibly even match to her own shoving ability. Akane was giving it her all, but all she was managing to do was hold her ground.

"Grnghhh....." she scowled, quivering with effort as she abandoned offence, and focused on containing her foe.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Miyabi chuckled at Akane's confident assertions as they locked up. She was pretty sure the American girl must have given herself that nickname. Not that Miyabi doubted Akane's ass-kicking abilities—well, she didn't doubt them entirely, anyway—but there was just no way that fans or other wrestlers would have given her that sort of moniker with her limited experience! Miyabi had to admit, of course, she had toyed around with a few nicknames for herself since joining AFW...maybe, after she kicked Akane's butt, she could steal that "ass-kicker" one off of her...

The two of them smacked together, arms locking, heads bumping into each other as they both fought to push the other back. Miyabi grunted, and threw all of her strength into the lockup, aiming to show Akane who was stronger right out of the gate...

And got nowhere.

The two of them were locked in the center of the ring, both obviously shoving with everything they had. Miyabi groaned and shifted a bit in the lockup, but never stopped pushing. If she eased up even a tiny bit, that would let Akane shove her all the way back across the ring. Right now, the see-saw they were on was perfectly balanced—which was irritating, because there was no way Akane was just as strong as her, right?—but one wrong move, one little twitch, and Miyabi could be in trouble.

So she kept shoving into Akane with everything she had, though the momentum of her initial attack was blunted. She buckled down for the long haul. She could have tripped Akane, or thrown her, or something...but then it would look like she didn't think she was strong enough to beat the American fair and square. "Rrrrrnnngggh...heavy..." she groaned, as she pressed her head a bit more into Akane's and just kept pushing, and pushing...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3