Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Day Blues

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Day Blues - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day Blues

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:55 am

"Aww, honey, that's quite sad," Akane cooed sympathetically as Miyabi bemoaned the disappearance of her friends. She affectionately patted the back of the Japanese girl's hand. <"I'm alone here too.">

Her copper-coloured eyes looked Miyabi up and down. They did both have very similar, and very curvy builds. Akane hoped that Miyabi's stinkface talk was just bluster, because she was more used to being the bigger wrestler, and dishing out the butt-smothers, rather than being on the receiving end. She doubted it would actually come to that, though.

"Tsk, my finishing move is *called* 'In Your Face', so don't get any ideas you'll end up regretting!" she replied with a playful grin.

She clapped her hands together with purpose. "Okay kid, let's go train together!" she beamed, taking a step, before pausing.

"Um, actually, I don't know where anything around here is. Maybe you should lead the way," she smiled sheepishly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:17 am

AFW inevitably had an incredibly unstable roster, and so Miyabi had quickly gotten used to seeing girls she was close to go away. They didn't all disappear completely. She still saw her old American friend Sally, the first friend she made as a wrestler, and she had heard from her mentor and her cute Mongolian rival Sarnai since they had left. But it wasn't the same as a normal friendship, that was for sure. She went straight from high school into sumo as soon as she turned eighteen, and for her entire life leading up to that day she first walked into the AFW arena she had a remarkably consistent friend group, which had not even been remotely true since then.

One good thing came out of that kind of revolving door, though: every now and then, Miyabi got a chance to meet interesting girls like Akane here. And Miyabi felt like Akane could really use a mentor and a pal like her. The Japanese-American girl needed to learn the tenets of true sumo, and if Miyabi was feeling a little lonely here, she could only imagine how Akane felt!

<Well, you definitely aren't alone right now, Akane-chan! Let's just hope you can keep up with me!> Miyabi would say, laughing and grabbing at Akane's arms after the girl began to take a step in the wrong direction, pulling Akane's back against her front, leaning over Akane's shoulder as she shook her a little. "I will never regret putting my butt in cute faces! My matches are sometimes called 'Stinkface Wars,' so Akane-chan should be the one that is careful! Ha!"

With Akane's request that Miyabi lead the way, the Tokyo native would snicker and slide herself around to Akane's side, sliding her arm through Akane's and getting a tight grip on it so she could tug her in the right direction easily. "Akane should not worry! Takiyama-sensei is showing her around!" With that, Miyabi would tug Akane along towards a side door, through which there were practice rings. "You think you can be in the ring with Miyabi right away?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:13 pm

"Aww, you think I'm cute?" Akane replied with a half-grin, choosing to focus on that part of Miyabi's boast, rather than the bluster about her butt. <"Thanks!">

Miyabi might have seemed boastful, but she was also a bundle of infectious enthusiasm, and easy enough for Akane to get swept along with. Not that the Californian girl had much choice, as she found her hesitant arm being taken keenly and guided towards a side room. Not that Akane minded one bit, she was happy to have someone show her the ropes. Or even just where the ropes were situated.

"Yeah! Sure! I've warmed up nicely and am ready to go!" Akane enthused, nodding appreciatively as she looked around the place - a well-equipped private room with it's own wrestling ring. Seemed like a perfect place to train!

"See, I kept up with you just fine... sensei," Akane smiled with a hint of humour in her voice. "Ready to get started?" Akane began to head towards the ring steps.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:52 pm

"Yes! Very cute!" Miyabi would confirm, loudly and immediately, as she just could not help but be excited over all the events that had transpired in the last few minutes! She brought an arm down and around, giving Akane's rump a smack as they approached the ring. She snickered like a little devil and gave a grin to match. "Second best butt in all Tokyo!"

The private room was available, luckily, for the two curvy girls, and since Akane seemed ready to get started, Miyabi would happily head up the ring steps, her arm still clutching Akane's, trying to pull her new American friend along with her a little bit, if she could.

"Okay, you are very good with walking almost fast like me! But let's see about wrestling!" Miyabi would say, as she let go of Akane's arm, grabbing onto the middle rope and pulling it up, and putting a foot on the lower rope, so that there was a wide gap between them that Akane could bend and shuffle through. And while she would, Miyabi would just take the chance to check out Akane's butt a little more closely. "You need a mawashi for future training..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:07 pm

"Oh, and just how many butts in Tokyo have you seen, exactly?" Akane quipped with a smirk, knowingly accepting Miyabi's invitation to duck under the ring rope, and giving her hips a little wiggle as she did so, to acknowledge the inevitable glance at her glutes that the Japanese girl was surely giving her.

Smiling, she took the rope and amiably let Miyabi into the ring behind her. Akane took a few steps into the ring, casually stretching, preparing herself for the transition from training bag to actual tussling.

<"I know wrestling. I just don't know sumo..."> Akane smiled. Honestly, if this girl thought she was a total rookie in the ring, she was in for a rude awakening.

"Like, yeah, I don't even have one of those mawashi things. Is it that important that you see my ass?" Akane grinned and half-turned, before hiking her gym shorts up into a light wedgie, just to try and give the same effect as wearing a mawashi.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:21 am

"Hundreds!" Miyabi would insist immediately, without missing a beat, as Akane slid into the ring and Miyabi would examine that butt a little bit more closely, leaning in to get her face a little bit closer to it as it swished by at close range, just a few inches from tickling her nose. She would follow, wiggling her way through until she had both legs in the ring, at which point she would pop up, bouncing on her feet excitedly, wiggling a bit as she warmed herself up for action.

"I see almost all good ones. Very nice big butts," she would explain further, as Akane would talk about getting a mawashi, wedging her shorts up her butt so that Miyabi could see those two tan, cute butt cheeks. It was good, but still not the same view she could get if Akane was in a mawashi. Plus, mawashis afforded other benefits as well. "It is important so Miyabi can spank Akane's butt if she does bad things!"

Illustrating her point, Miyabi jumped forward, swinging a hand around to give one of Akane's bare butt cheeks a somewhat-forceful spank, but one which was still playful as she let out a huge burst of giggles as she bounded away across the ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 pm

"Ooghh! Cheeky!" Akane yelped as her exposed ass was swatted by the supposed sensei. She turned to face the giggling sumo, hands on hips, apparently indignant, although the glint in Akane's eye suggested that she saw the fun of it, too.

"Any more of that, and you'll be getting an even closer look back there! You might not be so fond of big butts when I'm finished with you!" she grinned, taking a second to smooth her gym shorts back into their original position.

"Mawashi or no, I'm ready for ya!" Akane winked and stepped forwards. She started to raise her arms for a wrestling stance, but then paused. "Uh, actually, what is the first lesson here?" she wrinkled her nose and looked expectantly to her new tutor.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Miyabi got the pun—intentional or not—which Akane made, and beamed proudly at her increasing fluency in English as she giggled a little bit more. "Yes, very very cheeky! Lots of cheek on Akane!" she would insist, as she would then shift her pose to mirror Akane's, hands on her hips, the two of them almost comparing their statures as they faced off like this, near the center of the ring. Miyabi had to say, she really liked what she saw from Akane. The girl was just about her exact size, and maybe Miyabi was biased, but she felt her size was just about perfect for a sumo girl.

Akane "fixed" her shorts, and Miyabi made a plaintive little whine of disappointment as she would no longer be able to see those butt cheeks. "You talk a lot about stinkfaces. But you should wait, and then you will get a sumo stinkface...you have to earn your mawashi under Miyabi's butt!"

Miyabi was ready to tussle, but she almost forgot that she was supposed to be teaching Akane. She just wanted to get going, putting her arms up, but when Akane asked what was first, Miyabi would straighten up again. "Hmmm...you want to learn how to enter and start a sumo match?" she would ask, before squatting down, spreading her legs, and lifting one up, before slamming it down into the ring surface, grinning up at Akane before she would do the same with the other leg!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Akane narrowed her eyes as they took the time to size each other up.

"Pfft, sumo stinkfaces, my ass," she muttered to herself, determined not to let Miyabi get the last word. A part of her wanted to bring this brat down a peg or two, but she did also want to see what kind of skills she could learn, so Akane continued to play nice for now.

In fairness, it was an impressive sight, as her curvy counterpart raised and slammed down her legs in the familiar sumo squat.

Okay, now it was Akane's time to show she was serious.

"If I do well, you can buy me a mawashi," she smiled.

Akane tried her best to mimic Miyabi's squat, although the stance did not come naturally to her. She lifted her leg and stomped it down, not feeling quite as fluid, but making up for it with extra power as she really smacked her foot down hard the second time, doing her best to make the ring shake.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 pm

Miyabi thought she heard Akane say something, or at least saw her mouth move, but she couldn't tell what the words were. The girl better not be plotting anything tricky. She would be in for a long, sweaty, hot round of stinkface punishment if that were the case. Miyabi huffed and took a deep breath, and then she proceeded to do her ceremonial movements, lifting her leg, pounding her foot down into the ring surface with a boom, and then lifting her other leg and doing the same thing, keeping her eyes on Akane all the while, smiling up at the swarthy American girl as she got down into her sumo stance, knees bent, butt up, arms down, her head still facing forward as she waited for Akane to show her what she had.

"Yes, yes, Miyabi will buy Akane her mawashi if she is good!" the Japanese girl would agree, before switching to her native language: <I bet you would look good in...hot pink, maybe? Or yellow with purple polka dots?>

Akane squated down, and she looked pretty good doing it. The way her shorts moved when she did it must have looked very nice from the rear, too. Her leg kicked out a bit, having some trouble getting full downward momentum on the first go, but when her second leg went up, Miyabi could tell it was already smoother, and the thunderous boom of her foot on the canvas even sent a little shiver up Miyabi's spine!

She grinned, giving Akane an encouraging nod. "Good! Very good! Try again, now!" she chirped, as she would inch a little closer to Akane, then squat back down, doing hers again, in slow motion: making sure to highlight the way her foot turned out, the way she leaned, and the position of her hands relative to her legs, coming lightly down onto her thigh right before she slammed each foot down, aiming to match the volume of Akane's stomp!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next