Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym Blues

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gym Blues Empty Gym Blues

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:27 am

8, 9, 10. Whew. Eka sat up and wiped the sweat from her brow. The rag was beyond disgusting and reeked of sweat and Eka looked at it dimly. That was her final set of the bench. It was chest and arms day and Eka was doing pretty well. A few personal records were reached and surpassed and Eka was feeling really good about it. Some other girls were going at it as well but Eka paid them no mind. She took a long drink from her water bottle and smiled.

It was about a week after Eka's party experience and Eka was trying to work off the drinks she had. The day was Saturday, so Eka didn't have any homework. Or at least none that had to be done at the time. She stood up and rested her hands on her hips. The Georgian girl wasn't quite done with her workout for the day- she still had half her total workout to go. But she was hitting her stride and doing pretty well.

Eka scanned the room, looking for anything, really.

Back to top Go down

Gym Blues Empty Re: Gym Blues

Post by fdukna Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

Lena returned to the gym. But today she didn't feel very well as the other days. Her ideas were a bit messed up in her minds. Her friendly defeat against Eka, and the long kissing session with her. She did like it, of course, but she still didn't know what to think about all of that . And on top of that, her exams didn't go really well, and she will have a lot of retake exams to do, and even if she succeed in them, it will be very close for her. She tried to stay motivated, preparing for the gym. After she changed her clothes she came inside of the gym class, a bottle of water in the hand.

There were a few people inside the gym. She didn't know anybody, what made her feel a bit bad. Then she saw Eka, just close to the bench . She was happy to see her friend, even if it was a bit ackward. But she still came up to her, trying to smile "Hi, Eka" she said, as she sat close to the Georgian girl. Still happy to find someone she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:24 am

Eka brightened up as she saw her Russian friend. The Georgian girl stood up and embraced Lena. Eka's make-up was running a bit from the sweat and her navy t-shirt showed more than a little exertion. Her white yoga pants fitted her legs like a glove and her black Nike's felt great. All in all Eka could have looked a little bit better, but she didn't look bad at all. At least in her mind.

"How are you, Lena? I am good. I have so many drinks to work off!" The words came with a laugh. But Lena's smiled seemed a bit forced, a bit awkward. Her cheery face soon became a little bit concerned. "Something is wrong, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 am

Lena embrassed Eka back, smiling . The Russian girl wasn't also on her best clothes. She wasn't sweeting yet but her black yoga pant was a bit too large, and her pink T-shirt was also a bit too large, but it was ok for a gym training. When Eka asked her if she was doing fine, she just asked "Na it's ok. What makes you think that?" She just asked, not being credible . But at least she tried to .

"How were the exams for you? Do you have some retake exams to do?" She actually wanted first to know if Eka succeeded before telling her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 am

"You just, your face is just...nevermind. Oh no, I absolutely crushed all of my exams! I made the top mark in the class on my history one. It was all super easy." Arrogance about her smarts came easy and it was on full display here. The Georgian girl was beaming and then she spotted how miserable her friend was. Eka hadn't had to take an exam since middle school.

She reached over and patted her friend on the arm. "There is no need to be down on yourself. Come on, let's go workout together. I can spot you! I have always found it useful to get some exercise with a friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

When Eka said how she did well at all the exams, Lena felt even worse, because what she found difficult was actually easy for other people. "Well...i have to retake a few exams" she said annoyed, also annoyed because of Eka's arrogance. Lena then tried to do her best to thing about something else .

"Ok. Let's work together" she said, trying to focus on gym now. "maybe we can alternate!" she said, trying to smile and to get motivation, as she sat on the bench in which Eka was working, in order to lift weight. But when she started to lift, she pushed with all her force but understood it was too heavy for her. So she will have to put off some weight, what annoyed her even more

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 am

Eka didn't say anything. Retaking exams was pretty awful, from what she had heard. It was a pity, but a pity that had to be done. There was only so much Eka could say to console Lena. The Georgian girl doubted she would be a good study partner and she doubted that they were even in the same classes. A small frown appeared on Eka's face.

The frown grew a bit bigger as Lena failed to get the weight up. "Here, I can help." Eka grabbed one of the heavier plates and pulled it off. Moving weights around like this wasn't very hard for her and she didn't grunt or anything as she tried to help her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:28 pm

As Eka helped her with pulling off weights, Lena felt a bit embarassed, but she was forced to say thanks. Then, after having pulled off weights, she will start to push ot, forcing, this time she managed to pull the weights up but it was still hard and she was still a bit unhappy because she thought she could lift more. But then, she goes on lifting weights, trying to focus on doing her best "mpphh" she moans as she pushes hard

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Eka watched over her friend like a hawk. Or a mountain eagle. She saw her friend struggling mightily with a weight that she could get up maybe not with ease, but certainly with grace. The Georgian girl bent over her friend and helped her get the weight up a few times. Maybe the girl would view it as patronizing but she hoped not. She was genuinely trying to help.

Her long dark hair bounced around as she shook her head. "Your form is all wrong. You should put your hands here and here," Eka placed her hands on the bar when it was at rest, "if you want to get out of it everything that you can."

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:22 pm

It seemed that 2 nothing was going fine for Lena. Maybe it was all subjective, but it was this kind of days when you just feel both anxious and sad, without real reasons behind it. She was at the gym with her best friend, it should have been a good time, but nothing was as usual. When Eka was bending over her to help her with the weights, Lena would not react yet. Continuing to push weight, she started to get more angry.
When she finished, she was a bit upset, but she could manage her nerves, so she just said, trying to calm herself "it's ok, i'm not a beginner here" it was also more irrational that she actually followed Eka's advices, so she knew herself that her friend was more experimented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next