Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gym Blues

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gym Blues - Page 2 Empty Re: Gym Blues

Post by LtLukas Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Eka smiled a bit. Her friend had gotten the weights up and even if she seemed a little off put she came through. The Georgian girl helped her get the weights back onto the rack. "Well, ok. I was just trying to help!" Eka moved over to the squat rack and held her friend by her hand and dragged her along.

"This is good for your core and your legs." Eka didn't really mean to sound patronizing or mocking, it just came out like that. She put an ample amount of weight on and squatted it, easily. Her blue eyes found Lena. "Your turn."

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 3:54 pm

As Eka says that, Lena stares at her friend makes a death stare at her, not willing to go into direct confrontation, but really enough to make her understand that she is really annoying to her right now. After looking at her like that, she starts pushing weights, actually still following Eka's advice. She manages to push them successfully, even if it was much lighter than for Eka.
After being done, she stands up and just say "Your turn", with a cold tone. And keeps your comments for you please" She hears herself saying, regretting it a little bit after that, but she already said it, so she doesn't back up

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Eka arched her eyebrow. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. Usually Lena was the bright and cheery type, despite the fact that she was a Russian girl. But now she seemed surly and churlish. Whatever. Eka did it once again, hardly straining under the colossal weight hanging on her shoulders. It felt get to get it down and back up, and Eka eyed Lena once again.

"I..." she began. Then she closed her mouth. I think you can put on more weight, she almost said. But she didn't. Instead the Georgian girl looked at the weight on Lena's bar and scrunched her nose. Maybe the Russian girl would get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Lena was surely not the same today than she was usually. Even physically, she had cut her hair a bit, so now it was blonde straight hair, that went just a bit longer than to her shoulder. It was obviously sexy, even more that she had a dark hair lipstick, but it give her a much stricter look. Lena wouldn't get any idea about the weight though, she didn't want to be blocked again, and have to ask for help , so she will put the same weight as before, and push it.

After she finished pushing weights easily, she just says "Well, I'm done with this one, you can finish". After that, without saying one word, she goes to the jogger machine alone, starting to get ready

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 4:23 pm

3 by 10. That was Eka's go to in the weight room. Lena seemed like she was willing to quit after just two. It was kind of disappointing to Eka as she thought she found a girl that would push her to be better. She thought she found another diamond, that she could shine brighter and be sharper. But no, no she didn't. The Russian girl was acting like a spoiled brat and Eka didn't really feel like playing ball.

Eka got the weight up and down one last time before following Lena over to the treadmill. She took a long, loud swig of her drink before hopping on the treadmill next to Lena's. The bright lights began to illuminate, and Eka set hers to go fast. Very fast. She wasn't quite sure Lena could keep up...

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 4:33 pm

As Lena was starting her treadmill training, she saw Eka coming on the treadmill next to her . The Russian girl takes a deep, exasperated breathe, but says nothing. When she sees that Eka deliberately sset her treadmill to go very fast, she refuses to keep up, knowing she cannot. Then she watches that other people start to giggle seeing at how fast Eka run, and how slow Lena was compared to her . The Russian girl starts to see red Ow! You wanna embarrass me publicly , mh? Well, don't worry you'll get yours.." She thinks to herself, not saying one word to the Georgian girl, keeping running. She needs a pretext, as she is thinking
"You're setting it ridiculously fast, you know? i don't know what game your playing today" she says with a  cold voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 4:46 pm

The running endorphins were beginning to hit. And they were feeling good. A wide smile spread across Eka's face as she plopped one foot down in front of the other and she started breathing heavy. Cardio was usually the bane of her existence, even going back to her high school days, but she knew she had to get conditioned to going longer if she wanted to be a good wrestler.

She was thinking about that when Lena asked her question. "What?" Eka concentrated on the question a little bit. "Oh, I don't mean anything by it. I am just doing what I can..." The Georgian girl shrugged and went back to tearing it up. If Lena couldn't keep up, that was her problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Eka's snobbish started to be more and more annoying for Lena. She didn't want to spend 20 minutes more running like that, as she felt even more ridiculous publicly complaining about Eka's speed. Even if she was kind sometime, Lena had also this narcisstic aspect of her personality that can make her made when she feels her ego hurt. Discretely, the Russian girl will slowly stop her run and move out of the treadmill. Then heads to the toilets, take a bottle of water and drink it,  looking at Eka getting more tired as she runs
Then she comes up to Eka, smiling "Hey! I'm sorry , I was a bit nervous and in bad mood. After you finished, do you wanna hit on the boys ? Is there a one you particularly like?" she says in a childish kinky voice, discreetly however so that boys don't hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Eka was powering through the running. Every step felt like another gush of wind under her wings and she was an eagle soaring high above the Georgian mountains. Lena stepped off her treadmill and left to go somewhere. She was back quicker than Eka expected her to be. Whatever, it probably wasn't anything too important.

Then the question came. The Georgian girl was honestly a little bit disappointed in Lena. She came here to work, not to play. "Listen, not right now. Maybe later? After studying..." Eka grimaced as she said the words. She didn't want to bring up Lena's failed exams again, but sure enough it came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu May 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Eka didn't know that she just gave a pretext for Lena to react and express her bad mood on her. The georgian girl was now turned and going somewhere else, so Lena was behind her.
"Oh yeah?" Lena says, smiling sneakily . She then very discretely catches up Eka behind.
Then Lena quickly wraps her arm from around Eka's shoulders, trying to get a surprise full nelson. Willing to benefit from the surprise , she will try to lock her hands to together and narrow her elbows to try to apply the hold completely "So you think you're better than me about everything, mh?" Lena says smiling, as more and more people turn to watch what's happening, exactly what Lena was waiting for

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next