Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Watching the broken form of Shinji writhe around on the ground, barely being able to move from the sheer amount of pain Katsu had put him through. Sighing, the large woman said "You disappoint me, boy." as she stomped over to him, turning him over so he was on his back, Katsu decided it was time to finish him.

Pulling down the underwear from underneath her dress and plopping it on the crossdresser's chest, Katsu simply said "Like what you see?" with a tease as she stood over his head, and would suddenly drop down, letting her bare crotch collide with his face!

Making herself comfortable, Ikehara said "Now here's the deal. I'm going to make you cum and your job is to service me with that little mouth of yours. If you don't, I'm going to burst that ballsack of yours." with her intimidating voice as she lightly squeezed his nuts to reinforce her demands. "Understand?" She asked, before finally trailling her hand down Shinji's cute little body and resting it on his shaft, where she began to rub it up and down slowly, increasing her rhythm over time.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:12 pm

When Katsu rolled him over, his arms went wide. He was breathing incredibly hard, barely able to keep himself together after the massive thrashing he had received at the hands of Katsu. His face was covered in sweat, and a pained look was in his eyes. The crossdresser, more than anything else, just wanted this to end.

Luckily, Katsu had a way of doing that, even if it was totally unconventional. The boy was a bit surprised when Katsu dropped her panties on his chest, but did not complain. He did not even look, as he totally lacked the energy to do so. But when she squatted down, and her sex graced his face, the boy felt terribly humiliated. He was being shamed, and he was being shamed hard by this dominant, powerful woman.

But when her hand went back to his shaft, he did what he was told. His face turned beat red as he licked and sucked Katsu's sex like the little supplicant he was. The crossdresser could not contain it any more. Finally, after all the activities of the night, the boy burst, his white semen going all over himself in a brutally humiliating way.

The bell rung. It was all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 pm

As Katsu continued away with her stroking, to her delight Shinji complied with her demands and slowly she felt the man trapped beneath her slowly suck away at her sex. "Mmmm fuck! That's the spot..." Katsu moaned as she flexed her legs in ecstasy, grinding away on his face. Eventually the giant increased her motions on Shinji's broken crotch and finally, she allowed him his moment of embarrassment as he finally came, his cum flying all over his own body and her arm as he moaned underneath her.

After a few more seconds of grinding, Katsu said "Now, I see my job here is done. Ref, get this ragdoll to a hospital or something" with an evil laugh as she wiped the cum he left on her arm back onto his body, before finally removing herself from his face. Leaving her panties on his chest as a "reward", Katsu flexed to the booing crowd for a few seconds, before stomping back up the entranceway and to the back, happy with how her night had gone.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4