Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Leaping into the air, the giant woman's ass would connect harshly with the prone Shinji's face, causing the poor boy's body to fly up from the impact. "Heh, you make a good seat!" She laughed as she wiggled her backside on his face, trying to get herself comfortable. She debated going for the pinfall, but at this point she was having too much fun destroying the poor guy, so as the referee went to count the pin she shot him a fiery glare, one intimidating enough for him to do as she wished.

Turning her body round so she was facing his feet and her ass still planted firmly on his face, Katsu leaned over his body and said "Hmmm, I think I want a better look of what you're hiding down there..." before looking to pull the boys dress up, trying to expose his pink panties to the world once more!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:31 am

The crossdresser groaned. As loudly as he could, at least, which wasn't very loud at all, as Katsu's wonderfully rotund rear was right in Shinji's face. And then the muscle-bound woman went so far as to literally rub it in the boy's face. Shinji burned with quiet humiliation, and he was seriously beginning to doubt his commitment to wrestling.

And then she really went for the hentai. The way you won this match involved making your opponent cum, and Katsu's physical domination of him would surely lead to a sexier kind of domination. Shinji could do absolutely nothing against his brawny and beautiful opponent as she exposed his panties once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:39 am

Enjoying the humiliation, Katsu showed no signs of moving as she enjoyed her new personal seat, making sure to rub her ass down as deep as possible as she pulled up the boy's dress for the world to see. Flashbulbs went off around the arena as Shinji's underwear was presented to them once more. Feeling the boy groan loudly under her ass, Katsu moaned quietly as she said "Oooh~ if I didn't know any better, I'd say you was getting off on this!" before grabbing the man's erection through the panties!

Feeling up and down the shaft slowly, Katsu gave her hips a steady rhythm as she pleasured both the boy and herself. Over time she would slowly increase her rhythm, but right when it seems she would give the crossdresser some sweet relief, Katsu would let go and clamp down a painful claw hold on his ballsack!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:56 am

Shinji was fully expecting his panties to be ripped off. After all, Katsu was in the perfect position for it. The whole world was watching in on his humiliation, and there was nothing anyone, let alone he, could do to stop it. His opponent found his member quite erect from the evening's activities. Shinji just couldn't resist a powerful woman's ass right in his face. So when Katsu began stroking it, his knees knocked together and he bit his lip. The woman was giving him a pleasure most divine, and he wasn't sure for how much longer he could take it.

And then the woman ended his fun, just like that. When she clamped down on his balls, the boy yelped with pain and tried to cover himself. From there, he did his utmost to push the stronger woman off of his face, in the vain hope that he might get some offense in sooner or later!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 pm

The large woman laughed as Shinji squirmed underneath her unique submission, twisting his knees at the feeling. When the woman locked in the ball grab however, the feeling of the boy's muffled screams sent shivers down her spine, causing her to pulsate her submission, slowly increasing and decreasing the pain he was receiving.

Suddenly Shinji used his hands in attempts to push Katsu off however, and the woman didn't find the gesture too pleasing. A slightly angered look on her face, she finally let go and dragged the boy up with her, saying "Well well....I guess I better make this more fun!" before roughly irish whipping him into the corner. If all worked out well, Katsu would place Shinji upside down in the corner for a tree of woe position, where she would then try to rip the pink panties straight off of him, and expose his genitals to the crowd!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:06 am

Shinji thought he had it made. His strength, for the first time ever, was employed in a useful manner as he managed to get the bigger woman off of him. The crossdresser was breathing free air again, and he could not be any happier. All good things must come to and end, however, and Shinji's good thing ended very quickly. The stronger woman pulled him to his feet, and then sent him packing towards the ropes.

With each football, Shinji knew he was getting closer and closer to doom. He hadn't gotten any offense in at all, and the woman was totally merciless in her hounding of him. He turned around to avoid the brunt of the turnbuckle, and then came to regret it. With no resistance from him whatsoever, the boy was placed upside down.

But he wasn't going to lose his panties. That was among his favorite pairs. He clutched them, knowing full well that Katsu could very easily overpower him. "Please, no!" He wailed, as he tried to keep the tatters of his dignity intact.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:28 pm

Listening to the boy squeal underneath him, Katsu laughed as she placed him upside down. "Do you REALLY think you'll be able to stop someone like me...?" Katsu chuckled evilly, trying to put fear in the crossdresser's head.

As she prepared to remove the underwear however, Shinji quickly squealed out and clutched his panties, trying to prevent her from taking them. "Tsk tsk tsk.....you should know better then to not let me do what I want......and for that...you'll have to pay." Katsu exclaimed, before forcefully grabbing the boy's hands with her own and stretching his arms away, leaving his crotch exposed.

Katsu would swing her head back, before looking to headbutt him right in the crotch!! If all would work out, Katsu would only then take off the panties, looking to send him a message for the defiance.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:45 am

Two strong hands gripped his wrists. They were iron, pure iron. Shinji wondered if he was going to have bruises tomorrow, just from that. Lo and behold, Katsu spread his two arms wide. The crossdresser had no idea where Katsu was going to go from there. After all, both of her hands would be tied up pinning his arms wide, and a kick from that angle seemed far too difficult to execute effectively.

And then the boy found out exactly what Katsu was going to do. His groin exploded with pain and the boy's howls reached the rafters. Soon, the boy's panties melted off him, and there was nothing he could do. The price of defiance was awfully high. Shinji doubted his manhood would survive another hit like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:25 am

Slamming her head down roughly on the boy's genitals, hearing his howls of pain sent a joyous feeling down Katsu's spine, she needed to hear more of it! Finally exposing Shinji's crotch, Katsu mocked the boy and said "Really? That's what your hiding?" in a mocking tone. She would then place her large boot on Shinji's throat and attempt to choke him for a few seconds, really putting on the pressure as she did so.

Once Katsu had had her fun, she decided to really add on the humiliation. If all worked out, the Giant would walk back to the opposite corner, before exploding out and running towards Shinji, and at the last second she would jump up and spread her legs, looking to have her crotch slam directly into his face!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:51 am

This was a new one. Shinji was expecting Katsu to tear him down and do something else that was humiliating and painful. It looked like he did not even have to leave the turnbuckle to taste those woeful feelings a new. Katsu was advancing towards him now, but the boy was in too much pain to do anything about it. And when she left the bounds of the earth she spread her legs wide. Shinji's eyes were open with fear, but the boy was not quick enough to bring his hands up.

So when the stronger woman slammed into him, she slammed into him hard. Her crotch dominated his face and the boy yelped out in pain. He had been made to cum in the ring before, but there was something uniquely humiliating about this. Shinji's body slumped down to the mat completely now, as the blow had jostled him loose. The crossdresser tried to pick himself up off the mat, but he was in so much pain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next