Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki Empty Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:06 am

MATCH TYPE: HENTAI
VICTORY BY MAKING YOUR OPPONENT ORGASM

Katsu Ikehara:

Vs.

Shinji Okazaki:

Backstage, Katsu Ikehara was going to town on a heavy punching bag as she awaited her music to hit. She was excited to take part in her first Hentai match, and was even more excited from the fact she knew very little about her opponent. Maybe he was going to give her a run for her money? "Hyah!" The Japanese woman yelled as she hit a deadly kick to the bag and caused it to fly off of it's hinges, when finally her entrance music began  to play, and Katsu stomped her way to the entrance ramp.

The audience booed as the metal music boomed around the arena, and Katsu made her way to the stage, posing and flexing her muscles before walking down to the ring. She was clad in her usual silver and red dress, with her muscular thighs on show as she climbed in to the ring. Looking around at the crowd, Katsu began to stretch her arms and legs before running the ropes, anxious to see what she had in store for her match.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:32 am

Shinji was eager. He had no particular reason to be eager, but he was eager nonetheless. The crossdresser had not enjoyed a match since his loss in Ueno, but he didn't mind. More and more bars were asking him to come to their runway shows, and that was overwhelmingly exciting for the boy. People liked him now, and the boy had a lot more extra cash to go on make up buying sprees all over Japan. His mom and his dad were giving him moral support, and it seemed as if everyone knew his name here.

The crossdresser was still an abjectly terrible wrestler, but he was eager. He had done a little practice, but not nearly enough to turn around his long string of defeats. That was what everyone at the AFW gym told him, but he didn't really pay much attention to all that. This seemed like one he could finally win. When his manager told him that he would be fighting in a hentai match, Shinji became pretty dang pleased. He didn't understand all the ins and outs of counters and grappling, but he did understand sex.

Well, as much as a tiny mostly harmless boy could. Shinji adjusted the frills of the dress and regarded himself in the mirror. One of the beauticians working at one of the hippest beauty stores in Tokyo gave him a lot of tips, and Shinji employed them all. His eyes shimmered and his lips shined. It was like prom, homecoming, and his wedding all rolled into one. The boy was the prettiest he had ever been, and he was damn proud of how he looked.

And now was the time to show himself off to the world. Shinji walked out of his dressing room and passed the labyrinthine halls of AFW's Kyoto complex. A few of the staff smiled at him as he walked past, and Shinji smiled back. The grinding guitars of his intro music blared over the sound system, and Shinji glided down to the ring. The crowd gave a warm reception to the boy, even if he was a rank jobber.

Shinji then slid into the ring, and appraised his opponent. She was massive, and strong. Shinji was going to be in for a hell of a match. The boy smiled. The crossdresser secretly loved tall and strong women, and being manhandled by them. Not that he would ever say that. "Hello. Good luck." The boy beamed.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am

Within a few seconds, the opponent of Katsu's music began to play, and an evil smile grew on her face as the crowd perked up. Her face initially turned into one of confusion as her opppnent seemed to be a man in woman's clothing, but the crowd was giving him a nice welcome, so he must be doing something right. Watching as the beaming young man entered the ring, Katsu simply continued to smile as he wished her good luck.

Katsu couldn't help but notice the huge difference in size between the two, she had quite literally dwarfed the bky in height, and it wasn't gonna take him a miracle to get out of this. "cute dress, are you sure you don't want to just run away and hand me the victory? I'll give you one chance, because I'm not going to play easy with you." she threatened somewhat as she flexed her gigantic big bicep for the cute boy to see, aiming to intimidate him with her size.

If the boy was crazy enough to stay in the ring, then as soon as the bell rang, the large Japanese woman would waste no time in starting the offence, as she would look to force the cross-dresser in to the corner and begin giving some thunderous stomps to the gut!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:57 am

Shinji got a nice long look at his opponent, up close and personal. She was beautiful, and Shinji was very excited about that fact. The crossdresser did his best not to show how much he adored strong women, but when the woman flexed he could not help but to bite his lip. If the raven-haired woman didn't notice that, she would surely notice him flushing bright red from embarrassment. Before he could stammer out a reply, the bell heralded the beginning of the match and the two wrestlers were off.

Or more appropriately, Katsu began. Shinji was still not accustomed enough to wrestling to understand things like preparing oneself to fight. The crossdresser was totally off balance when Katsu came thundering across the ring towards him and was promptly forced all the way back into the corner.

Just when he thought things could not get any worse, the large woman began violently stomping the boy's flat stomach. Shinji got a visceral taste of exactly how strong Katsu was. After taking the first few, the boy finally reacted. He tried to get his arm between all the stomps and his stomach, as feckless a defense as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Katsu couldn't help but notice the crossdresser bite his lip and go red in the face as she flexed, it seems that he was attracted to her large stature. It seems that the kid was too distracted to heed her warning though, so she was going to make him pay for it. Charging the much smaller man into the corner, Katsu was relentless in her kicks, the harsh legs of her making sure to strike deep into the gut of Shinji.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..." She taunted, before laughing at the boy's feeble attempts to block her strikes with his arm. "Tsk tsk tsk, you poor thing." She taunted as she dragged him back to his feet. Stuffing his head under her armpit, Katsu got a tight grip of Shinji's side before lifting him up into the air with ease. Keeping him held high in the sky, the muscular Japanese woman began walking around the ring, parading his prone body to the sky, his dress falling down somewhat in a humorous display. Katsu kept him positioned up there for a good minute, letting the humiliation set in as the blood rushed to his head, before finally dropping down in a suplex!

Katsu would then look to sit behind the lay down Shinji, before getting him to sit up between her legs and wrapping her biceps around his neck for a light sleeper. "Having fun yet...?" She mocked, ruffling his hair.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:40 am

Shinji was entirely accustomed to bad starts of matches. And bad middles, and bad ends. But this was just beyond the pale. Shinji didn't mind the mocking so much, as the boy was constantly being mocked. From all sides and from all angles, insults were constantly thrown at the young man. Little did they know that Shinji thrived on all attention, good or bad.

Yet the sort of attention that he was receiving from Katsu was somewhat less than desirable. The kicks stopped, sure, but his situation didn't get much better. Shinji got a taste of exactly how strong this woman was, as the boy was lifted clean off of the mat. His dress fell down to display his lovely pink panties, and the crowd jeered at him. The boy blushed a deep crimson red as he was paraded in front of the audience. Many of them would see them again, and what was underneath.

Then Shinji came down. Hard. It seemed as if Katsu had brought all of her tremendous strength to bear against the poor boy, and the boy's arms and legs flew akimbo when he hit the mat. The crossdresser had fought some tough girls, but he had never felt anything like that. If she had gone for it, the strong woman could have probably gotten a solid two count right there.

But then she did something far worse, far more cruel. She slipped her arm around his neck and pulled him into a light sleeper. Shinji sputtered and gagged, and clawed at the woman's. "Let me go!" The boy whined.The match had just begun and already Shinji was in a desperate situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Pulling the blonde boy into the tight sleeper hold, she relished in his gagged noise whilst she kept him close. "Let you go? But the fun's only just BEGINNING!" She responded, before pulling him backwards and wrapping her steel thighs around his slender waist, combining the sleeper with a bodyscissors.

Mockingly rocking the crossdresser back and forth, Katsu said "Hmm....do I put you out of your misery and make it quick?"before squeezing as hard as she could! She would wait for him to get on the verge of passing out, before finally lightening up the hold and saying "or do I want to play with you some more? I think I know my answer..." as she released him from the hold.

Standing up and flexing to the crowd, Katsu would enjoy the boos of the crowd before finally grabbing her opponent by the hair and propping his back against her prone knee, before flexing her large bicep once more, right in his face. "C'mon pretty boy, tell me how much you love it!" She laughed, before roughly mushing his face against the muscle.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 am

The sleeper hold lightened up. That was the only good news that would be coming up for probably the remainder of this match. Katsu abandoned the sleeper hold for a far more painful move: the bodyscissor. Shinji was trapped like a fly in a spider's web, and there was nothing he could do about his predicament. Katsu's legs were iron, and the crossdresser's body was putty. The squeeze she put on him made him feel like tapping out right then and there. If Shinji didn't fade to black first, of course...

Just when he thought he was about to go to sleep, the stronger woman let him go. The boy was flush read with pain, and he was happy to finally be breathing free air again. His happiness wouldn't last long as she would immediately prop the young crossdresser's body against her firm leg.

Usually, women waited until after the match was over to humiliate the poor boy. But Katsu knew she had a tremendous advantage, and sought to denigrate him right then and there. Shinji did actually like it, but the pain caused him to be so out of it that he could hardly focus on it. The move caused him a bit of pain too, as Katsu's muscles were just that hard...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:59 am

Katsu wasted no time in shoving the near unconscious Shinji's face directly into her bicep, mushing his face against the thick muscle with glee. She knew he was probably too out of it to react, but she was getting the humiliation across well, as the crowd continued to boo at the display. Letting the crossdresser flop to the floor, she simply sat back and watched as he stirred back into consciousness, laughing at the display.

The Japanese Giant would spin the boy onto his back, and thought of an idea, an evil, cruel idea. Leaning on the ropes, Katsu said "Now now, just you stay there, I have a special gift just for you..." as she began to run from rope to rope, increasing her speed with each rebound, looking to get faster and faster. Once she was at a fast enough speed she would leap forward and look to slam her muscular posterior directly down onto the boy's face!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:15 am

The stronger woman's capacity to humiliate the poor little crossdresser seemed endless. Shinji was allowed to rest flat on his back for a little while. It seemed as if Katsu had visited a mercy upon him, and then he heard the strong woman bouncing from rope to rope, building up a whole head of momentum that surely spelled doom for the pathetic crossdresser. The crossdresser was still entirely too beaten up to do anything at all about it.

So when the flying stinkface came, the boy was pained in more ways than one. Katsu's muscular rear slammed into his face, causing the upstart boy humongous amounts of pain and a large heaping dose of humiliation. The boy's face was blush red, and his legs and arms flew up and down once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next