Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Feeling her crotch slam directly into Shinji's face, Katsu would laugh with evil intent as she pulled away and let him fall to the mat. Taking a second to pose to the booing crowd, the Japanese Giant would turn around to notice Shinji slowly attempting to pull his broken form back to his feet.

Walking up to him slowly, Katsu would mock "Awwww what's wrong? Want me to stop? Too bad." as she clutched his hair tightly and dragged him to his feet. Staring at his wavering eyes, Katsu decided to put a little more hurt on him, throwing him into the ropes and hoping to catch him on the rebound for her signature, the Deep Six!

If the move was successful, Katsu's next motive would be to grab the crossdresser's outfit and tear it straight off! Hoping to leave him naked in the ring for her to play with even more.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Katsu Ikehara vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Shinji was regretting taking this match. He had been beaten before, of course, but never like this. The crossdresser would not have been able to get up under his own steam, and was a teensy bit grateful that his dominant opponent brought him to his feet. Unfortunately, his time in the limelight was not meant to last long. The crossdresser was sent flying to the ropes, and when he came back he recognized that there would not be a welcome mat for him. Instead, there would be pain.

And dear lord was there pain. Shinji's arms and legs flew akimbo as he was slammed down into the mat and he groaned. The crossdresser could offer no resistance as his clothes were ripped from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 am

Tearing the poor boy's dress straight from him, Katsu held the teared clothing up high for the jeering crowd to see, the woman laughing at them all as she tossed them down and stomped on them. "Pfft, garbage. C'mon, get back up..." Katsu would smirk as she once more pulled the lifeless Shinji up, eager to deal more pain and damage.

She would pick the boy up onto his shoulder facing forwards as she showed off his naked form for the crowd, before pulling him down into a tombstone-looking position. Holding his waist tightly with her muscular arms, Katsu would tease "Hmmm, let's see if you're still able to get it up, eh?" before bringing her mouth oh so close to his aching privates, her breath rubbing right on his crotch as she held him. Once she had excited him for a few seconds she would attempt to suddenly squeeze down on Shinji's waist and trap him in an inverted bearhug!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 pm

All Shinji could do was groan. From the very get-go, he had been manhandled by this large, scary woman. Or womanhandled, it made no difference. Now his naked body was bared to the world, and a couple thousand people were mocking him. The crossdresser was terribly skinny, and had shaved his pubic hair. This man, if he could be called a man, was hardly indistinguishable from a boy. That was probably why so many people tuned into his matches.

When the boy was lifted from his comfortable wrestling place on the ground, he knew that nothing good would come of it. Sure enough, he was suspended upside down. Blood began rushing to his head, which made every single sense of his heighten considerably. His erect member was mere inches in front of Katsu's face, which he recognized was not at all in his favor...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Watching his crotch slowly react to her actions, Katsu would clench down even harder on his waist before saying "C'mon pretty boy, why don't you start getting yourself excited, maybe release some tension in front of all these people, get what I'm saying? If you don't, you'll really not like what I have in store for you next...".

Katsu would wait for Shinji to react, and if he did as she commanded, she would wait for him to get close to finishing, flexing her large thighs near his head as he did so, before dropping down to her knees at the last moment and driving him down for a brutal Tombstone Piledriver!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am

This wasn't the first time this had happened to him, and Shinji really doubted that this would be the last. The threat of pain was entirely too much for him to handle, so he brought his hand to his erect member, just as Katsu demanded, and began wanking himself off. The crowd ate it up. They loved it when women beat men, but they especially loved this sort of thing. The pleasure he was giving himself was immense, due to the fact that he was upside down.

He was so close, so perilously close. It would have been the end of the match, but then Katsu had to end his fun. Shinji's head slammed into the mat, and his body exploded with pain. His arms and legs flew all over the place, and he lay there, still erect.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:15 am

Dropping down to her knees as the poor boy's head crashed into the mat, Katsu let his body flop to the mat as his orgasm was denied. Watching the naked Shinji writhe against the mat as his cock still lay erect, Katsu said "Awwww, do you think I was gonna let you off that easy? Wake up!" as she knelt with her legs on either side of his head. Lying forwards so she was on top of him in a 69 sorts of position, Katsu would pull Shinji's head up between her legs and trap him between her thighs for a reverse headscissor-like manoeuvre as she grabbed at his erection.

"Hmmmm, let's see how much I can torture you..." Katsu smirked before releasing her tongue and letting it slide up his shaft. Her plan was to begin sucking him off for a blowjob, but when he was near release she would tightly clench his balls and flex her legs, hard enough to prevent the orgasm and make his sweet release wait that much longer.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 am

Shinji had never experienced anything like this. He could not say that was an entirely bad thing, though. When he was performing at his drag shows, people loved him and applauded him even as he was teasing them. No one was cheering now. The crossdresser was losing, and losing badly. This stronger woman was so confident in her victory that she was entirely positive that she could brutally tease him with no repercussions.

And she was not even close to wrong. Two very strong legs clamped around his head and he grimaced as he was squeezed tightly. This alone would have been far more than vexing for the poor boy, but Katsu went ahead and added insult to injury. The warm sensation on his manhood sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout his whole body, and despite the ravaging pain besetting him, the boy moaned.

And just when he was about to cum, he moaned hard. Katsu did not deign to allow him the indignity of defeat, but rather prolonged his pain. The moan of pleasure twisted into a groan of pain, as what little was left of his manhood exploded with exquisite suffering. It turned out, Katsu could torture him quite a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:14 am

Squeezing away on the poor Shinji's head as she denied his orgasm's each and every time, Katsu could not be having more fun. She was getting paid to do what she does best, and that's beat the living hell out of whoever is put in front of her. "C'mon, beg for mercy!" She laughed as she squeezed until finally, she released the poor boy from her mercy, letting him flop on the ground as she released the grip.

Crouching on her knees aside the clearly hurt Shinji, Katsu pulled him up by the hair and said "C'mon boy, get back up! Show me what you've got!" before slamming his face back down and stepping back a few paces, waiting to see if the crossdresser had any fight left in him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:27 am

If Shinji could have tapped to end this match, he long would have. If Shinji could have belted out a verbal submission that meant he no longer had to suffer under Katsu's strength, then he would have. If the crossdresser could find a way to disqualify himself from the match, he would have. But under the circumstances, there was one way out, and that was through him cumming. Katsu always brought him right up to the very edge of the end, but then she walked him right back down.

The crossdresser's body was crumpled on the floor of the ring, and the boy was moaning with a mixture of pain and residual pleasure. The pleasure ceased in an instant, when Katsu grabbed his pretty hair. The boy's mouth was open, and he slowly reached up to grab Katsu's hand, when he was promptly thrown back down again.

Shinji was not getting up. Heck, the boy could barely move. The crossdresser just lay on the mat and groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next