Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vivian vs Didi

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vivian vs Didi - Page 6 Empty Re: Vivian vs Didi

Post by jadeitehx Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 am

"nearly? reward?" replyed Vivian that altough with gloves on had hard time swallowing at the thought of haveing her hands over Didi's body. "how many times should i tell you i am not a lez?" she add quickly hearing some cuffed laughs comeing outside the ring ; her eyes , however , were locked on the curves of the goth girl and she was not looking into her eyes. "only the skirt left , ok..." she add as she forgot her plan to have a kind of timeout , raising her back a bit she left her head off Didi's breasts and concentrated into unbelting the smaller girl , whispering low voice "just wait!".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Didi raised an eyebrow curiously, smiling widely at the revealing reaction. "I meant your free punch, sweetness," she said politely, watching Vivian struggle with undoing her skirt, bare crotch and bottom awaiting their reveal. "Sure is strange though," she sighed. "I mean, a pretty athletic blond girl joining a league where everyone's either queer or very very curious. Must feel a little out of place, huh? Can't fight, can't lez out... how exactly do you fight, anyway?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

- "i told you.." she add with her eyes focused on the hips edge of the skirt , "..i had been forced to join .. beside it could help my new movie career..." she tryed sensing that all the people around the ring was recording or takeing photos of her.
"you instead .. have you always been this naughty" she grin , raising her eyes to check Didi face after minutes , "...and i bet you are here to meet some romance for your mischievous side" ; "now get ready .. once i done with thes skirt .. you'll get your paybac" she pulled with the gloves till a button finally gave way and the dress felt around the goth girl's shoes , "good.. now are you ready?".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 am

"Of course," said Didi, shameless as always. "Nobody forces me to do anything. I love the feel of a woman being bested by me, sweaty and eager for the stronger woman to caress and please her body at her leisure, eyes begging for it in weakened shame." She felt herself get a bit wet from it, especially since that was essentially what she was doing in humiliating Vivian like this. She ran a glove affectionately over Vivi's hair, stroking it almost tenderly as the blond stooped her massive figure down to lower her skirt. "Good girl," she cooed to her like a pet. "Very nice job."

She raised her feet to her delicately, graceful in balancing on one foot and offering the other to Vivi. "Almost. Shoes and my little sockies too. You can take yours off too if you're more comfortable. Or you could let me repay the favor and undress the last of your shame," she added sweetly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 am

- Vivian listed carefullt at Didi's words , for her it was obviously that they were meant to describe what was her feelings and situation , "so you think you could make someone like me beg?". Her left glove held the leg up while with the other she easily peeled off the goth girl's right shoe , then with more difficulty she undresses also the sock , "and what you mean with the last of my shame?" she add keeping her eyes at the leg before releasing it.
Without the a single shoe , Didi was even smaller in height than before , so that as she was standing over her , Vivi was literally towering her , the thought of beeing dominated in the fight till now was turning her on too. Blushing , she gestured the goth gitl to raise the other leg so to have her naked except for boxing gloves , the amazon start again to breath irregularly even without exchanging punches now.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 am

Didi smiled knowingly at the turned on amazon, enjoying watching her finish her stripping before complying in raising her leg. "I just meant that I could remove your boots too. Nothing to hide from eachother. Maybe make you not so tall so you don't get a nosebleed every time you're on tip-toes."

She shrugged her gloved hands, soft bosoms bouncing. "But if you'd rather, I'm fine with you hiding your little toesies from harm."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 am

"do you think.. that this could worry me?" add fast the amazon , "i have nothing to hide ..i had been naked in front of cameras for years" , for once her words helped the big blonde , she gained few more minutes as she raised her leg to Didi for freeing her feet.
She smiled mischievously seeing she did not need to raise her legs as much as the smaller girl had to do before , but it was high enough to provoke a soft rubbing between her calves "come on.." she add quickly feeling uneasy with her legs half spread this way
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 am

Didi nodded with a respectful smile, running her hands up Vivian's thighs with a soft caress before sliding back down, taking hold of the boot and wriggling it off. "Next, please," she encouraged, raising her hand high enough for her wrist to brush over Vivian's wet pussy (confirming her suspicions) before taking off the last.

If she had no further banter, Didi would stand up straight, spreading her legs invitingly and folding her arms behind her head, making her big chest stick out even more. "Come then, my pretty," she cooed. "I think you were owed a free shot for your servantly duties."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 am

Vivian eyes widened at that abrupt touch of her private , "uhhnn watchout" she add quickly but with a unsure voice that made the near people laugh softly ; the amazon grin at them and did not notice it had left a glossy wet spot on Didi's glove.
"servantly duties??" she grin at the smaller opponent , "now i will teach you something about duties" she try be as menacefull as possible , her right punch charged with a lot of circular movements before swinging it at her opponent's face , at least that what she thought with her eyes locked on the goth girl gorgeous body , concsntrating on her chest , with clear round breasts , smaller than hers , but firm and with nippl,es proudly peeking out.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

Didi watched with unblinking confidence, sure that she could win no matter how the blond landed her punch. She saw her eyes wander and her momentum loosen as she was distracted by her lovely (she was proud to boast) tits. The punch whiffed an inch from her nose.

"Gawd, at least pic a target you're looking at, dummy," she sighed. "Try again and HIT something, or else you blow your shot and I own your ass like it's my property."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next