Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Keiko Muramoto - Stinkface rounds match

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Keiko Muramoto - Stinkface rounds match - Page 7 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Keiko Muramoto - Stinkface rounds match

Post by RJD Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Zoey would suddenly have the back of her head bashed against the turnbuckle a few times and would let out a grunt for each time before she was rocked enough for Keiko to comfortably lock in the stink face and Zoey would start to make muffled yelling noises against Keiko's rear and would be blushing both from the stink-face and by Keiko's comment because Zoey was starting to admire Keiko's great ass, though she probably wouldn't admit it.
Zoey would feel Keiko's warm sweaty soft buttocks slapping and rubbing against her face and hear the roars of the home-town hero loving crowd. Zoey would have her arms behind the turnbuckle and would be completely vulnerable to the stinkface, still too damaged from the previous moves to co-ordinate her movements enough to try and escape.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Keiko Muramoto - Stinkface rounds match - Page 7 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Keiko Muramoto - Stinkface rounds match

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Keiko was having so much fun, that time just flew. The referee would count 10 and Keiko would look disappointed say. "Aww...already?" Keiko said before she'd release the Stinkface and go to her corner. Keiko would get on the middle ropes and interact with the crowd. "Are you guys having fun?!?!" Keiko yelled as the AFW crowd roared in response to show that they were enjoying this contest so far, as the referee checked on Zoey before continuing the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Zoey would start coughing when Keiko would get off her and gasp for air and stay in the corner when Keiko would walk to her own corner. Zoey would see the ref and would try to pull herself up to her feet using the corner trying to persist through to the next round, there would be a visible hint of irritation on Zoey's face as she listened to Keiko and would wait for the ref to start the next round, planning to let Keiko make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:26 am

Keiko would finish interacting with the crowd, and the referee would ring the bell ring to continue the match. Keiko could visibly see that Zoey was irritated, but she couldn't help but propose to her opponent. "You seem pretty mad Zoey. I can't blame you, but I have a little proposition for you. How about the winner of this match strips the loser naked? If you still think you can win, what do you have to lose?" Keiko said trying to convince her opponent of the stipulation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 am

Zoey would hear Keiko start talking and would relax for a second as this meant there would be some time for her to recover, but her relief would turn to shock as her response would be in a shaky and nervous tone " W-What here in front of all these people...Sure I'll win but..." Zoey would say while covering her priority areas as if she had already been stripped, Zoey would visibly shrink into the corner while her face would bloom into a bright red colour. Zoey's attitude seemed to completely flip around, She was finally acting like the nervous rookie that she was under the whole heel tendencies and unique personality, Zoey may not have been stripped of her clothes yet but she was striped of her charisma, will and Confidence seemingly in one single verbal blow. Zoey would look across the ring with shaky eyes at Keiko, still not sure if she should accept the offer or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 am

Keiko would see Zoey essentially breakdown. Keiko's proposal caused Zoey to shake mentally and physically. Keiko could tell that her once confident opponent was a shell of her former self, thinking of the possibility of being stripped naked in front of the AFW crowd as she spoke. "...But what? What if I beat you and you get stripped naked in front of all these people?" The AFW crowd would roar after Keiko's response to Zoey clapping trying to convince Zoey to accept the stipulation. Keiko thought that no matter what decision Zoey made, Keiko had secured herself an advantage with Zoey's demeanor changing.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:07 am

Zoey would listen to Keiko's taunting and would realise that to not accept this challenge would be to admit that she was going to lose this match, even if she did think it was a possibility Zoey wouldn't let her opponent or the fans get the satisfaction of her admiting it, further-more Zoey would know that if her opponent won then she could probably just do it anyway, so this would all lead Zoey to consider the challenge and breath heavily trying to calm herself down. slowly moving her hands away from her priority areas and instead just hold them in front of her body in a fighting stance, listening to the crowd clapping would be irritating and would prompt Zoey to shout " I don't want to hear anything from you perverted creeps!" Her face now slowly turning back to it's normal shade Zoey would seem slightly less nervous though still shaken. "Fine... I accept your challenge, It would be so satisfying to starve these perverted people of such a fantasy"
Zoey would then try to run at Keiko and try land a poorly executed but stiff and strong dropkick on Keiko, Zoey would collide hard on the mat after this and could only hope that her opponent had a similar hard landing.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:16 am

Keiko's taunting worked and Zoey agreed to the stipulation. On top of that Zoey would try to hit a stiff Running Dropkick on Keiko. Keiko was calm and was able to see the move coming. Keiko catch Zoey's legs and put them underneath her arms. Keiko would then tell Zoey. "Now it's time to give these people a show." Keiko said to her opponent before looking at the rowdy AFW crowd, and saying. "LET'S GO SWINGING!!" Keiko said getting a pop as she attempting hit a Giant Swing on her opponent. Keiko wasn't as strong as other girls on the roster, but she was aiming to get up to at least a 7 swings as the AFW crowd would count along with each revolution.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:11 am

Zoey's eyes would widen when she heard her opponent's plans and so Zoey would start to try and kick Keiko but would soon be lifted of the mat and feel the pressure of gravity and the rapid changes in her vision would leave Zoey disorientated as she continued to orbit around Keiko. " 1...2...3...4" the fans would call out while Zoey was being swung round.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:16 am

Keiko would continue to swing Zoey around as the AFW crowd counted along. "5...6...7!!!" They counted as Keiko finally released Zoey from the swing. Keiko would take a moment to shake off her dizziness and hear the AFW crowd loud cheers for her. Keiko would then refocus her attention on Zoey. Keiko would run to the ropes behind her to rebound off of them to gain momentum, and once she got to Zoey she'd jump as high as she could in the air and attempt to hit a Leg Drop across Zoey's throat to the delight of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next