Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 10:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 7 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:23 am

Beda wrenched and bent the man all she could in the hold, expecting the screams of mercy like her opponents of the past....wait, was he laughing?

Beda's eyes turned into one of rage as she listened to The Black Racer continue to run his mouth, and it sounded like her moves were leaving no effects on him! Growling under her breath as he asked her jokingly to end the move, Beda granted his wish and dropped him to the ground...only to pick him back up and drag him over to a nearby car.

She reared his head back before slamming it violently off the hood, and she would continue this in rapid succession, shouting "What...does...it take...for you...to shut up!" as she smacked his masked dome each time, not holding anything back by this point.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 7 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 pm

The Black Racer's plan to enrage Beda worked a bit too well, as Beda let him go, crashing onto the cold parking lot. After being dropped, the racer tried getting to his feet, only to have Beda help him up and to a nearby car. Then, in repeating succession, Beda would smack his face into the hood. "Acck!...what is...Ack...your obsession... Ack!...with ....ACK! Hitting me against cars!...Ack!"

Each bang off the hood felt like a different concussion was forming...he didn't like that movie so much, Will Smith is more action and..for the love of god stay Focused! Not wanting this to continue, the racer would try to counter by hooking his arm around his opponent's neck. "How do you like it!" the racer would yell seconds before his attack. Then sweeping her leg, The Black Racer attempted an STO on Beda, aiming to hit her face off the side of the car.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Beda tried to slam The Black Racer as hard as she could against the car, partially so she could slow him down and make it easier to catch him, partially in hopes that it would finally shut him up.

It seems like the second part wouldn't work however, so she pulled him back, viewing the dent in the car she had caused from the attack, and aimed to give him one last final smash into the car when suddenly he gripped his arm on to her neck and swung her head directly into the car in an STO!

Her face smashing directly into the cold, unforgiving steel, Beda slowly slumped to the floor before falling on her back. A ringing noise clouded her mind and her view was dazed, only just being able to see her opponent standing above him.

She tried to think fast before he could deal any more damage, so swiped out with her arm to grab his ankle in a pained yell, hoping to trip him up and make him fall to his back!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:42 pm

The STO did its job as Beda hit the steel of the car, and fell to the ground. The Black Racer also fell, but by sheer will he stayed on one knee, slowly bringing himself up to stand. "And that's why you shouldn't mess with cars..." he said walking to and over his opponent.

"Hehehe...Hey you look like the Boltons got you!" he said as Beda played dazed on the ground. "Or maybe your just Ramsey after...Woah!" In his taunting the racer had left himself unaware of the fact that Beda wasn't out cold as she yanked his ankle out from under him, bringing him to the ground.

"Fuck!... Ok that was embarrassing...lets try this again" he said getting off the ground to face his opponent once again. This time he'd have to be serious, which was about as likely as hell freezing over...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Beda was successful in swiping the man off of his feet, for the first and only time being thankful for his inability to stop talking as it had successfully distracted him long enough for her to counterattack. As she started to get back up herself she noticed that The Black Racer was wasting no time laying on the floor, as he was already getting up off the ground.

Yelling out, Beda used her weight advantage to tackle him to the ground and mount his hips, where she had a good vantage point over him and could deal some more damage. Using her thighs to lightly squeeze his sides and gripping him by the shoulder, Beda said "I'm going to make sure that voice box is permanently broken." before punching him in the face! The soldier would try her best to continue the assault, looking to punch him repeatedly in the head as much as possible.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:06 pm

The Black Racer was pretty fast, and could easily dodge Beda, but right now he was pretty beaten up. Unable to move out of the way, his opponent tackled him to the ground. Then pinning him to the ground, she'd squeezing him with her thighs, and hold down his shoulders. "Wait...this isn't about to turn into a hentai match right? Cause while you are a very attractive...tank of a woman, I have serious reservations against doin-ackkk!" he would say until he was struck by the fist of Beda...that sounded pretty cool actually...THE FIST OF BEDA...haha that's...not actually important.

Beda started throwing more hard punches at his face, each of which felt like a hammer striking bone ! Bringing his arms up to his face, the racer would block the oncoming blows, though they still seemed to hurt pretty bad. "Umm... do you...Ow...mean my voice...Ow...changer...or my actual...Ow...voice...cause I kinda...Ow...need both-Gakkk!" he said as one of the strikes made its mark.

Starting to have enough of the current situation, The Black Racer brought up his legs, and hooked them under Beda's shoulders. Trying to throw her off of him so she would stop using him like those Bobo dolls little kids punch for fun.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:25 pm

Holding The black-suited man tightly in her arm, Beda stopped for a moment when he mentioned that she was attractive. "Whilst I appreciate the compliment, I'm not into superhero rip off's, sorry buddy." She mocked, until she began continuing the attempted beating.

Continuing to thrust them heavy punches down towards his mask, The Black Racer was able to talk between punches, to which Beda responded "Whichever one breaks it permanently!" and began to swing her arm back in preparation to throw a massive fist, when suddenly her opponent hooked his legs under her shoulders, and combined with the momentum from swinging her arms back, Beda found herself flying backwards where she smacked her head off the concrete once more!

Her legs in the air flailing and her mind out of it, Beda was stunned for a few seconds, allowing The Black Racer to take advantage!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Beda went back and hit her head off the ground from The Black Racer's counter. Though he was still feeling pretty concussed, he got off the ground as Beda laid there stunned.

He was not happy though, he just got called a superhero ripoff. And yes, in several ways he was, but no one was gonna point it out on his watch. Taking a few steps back, the racer waited for his opponent to compose herself. All the while, he spoke to himself like a commentator next to the camera guy.

"It's a good day for beatdowns here at the AFW, as our favorite for the match up, The Black Racer, prepares to let his opponent, Brienne the beauty, have his unbridled fury! She's stirring after his amazing counter as he seems to be lining up a shot, is it a slam, a tackle, a strike of any kind, the fans want to know! She's getting one knee off the ground as she starts to stand... Wait there he goes with a PUNT!" he said aiming for Beda's gut.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:13 pm

The Black Racer got up from the aching Beda, who's head was still aching from the strike. Groaning in pain, Beda could faintly hear her opponent ranting on in the distance, mockingly talking like an announcer as he watched her rise to one knee.

She slowly got to her feet, and said "You son of a bi-GAH!" when suddenly Racer punted her directly in her midsection. Spit flew out of her mouth as she doubled over in pain, before attempting to punch him with a fist.

Beda swung the fist which missed, and the momentum caused her to wobble as she stood, nearly losing her balance. "Fucking bring it." She said as she looked back at Racer, a look of intense fury in her eyes as she stared directly at his.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:17 am

The punt connected right into Beda's gut, causing her to double over, spit may have even come out of her mouth. "Haha and it is good!" The Black Racer would shout as if he scored a goal. Then throwing a wild punch, Beda would almost fall over as it missed completely.

"Whoa there Charlie Brown, you might hurt yourself...haha...you get that right?...Cause he falls after missing the kick and you...oh you get what mean!" the racer would ramble, not in amy danger since Bede was still struggling top stand. Finally standing up, the woman looked at him, her eyes full of anger, and told him to bring it.

"Well...since you asked so nicely...I think I'll take you up on that!" the racer said mockingly, and charged at Beda. Jumping as he reached the woman, he would throw his own punch aimed right for the woman's face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next