#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons

2 posters

Go down

Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons Empty Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:14 pm

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.

Nya Flynn:

Vs.

Beda Simmons:

Beda was in the backstage area, pumping some weights on her arms as she prepared for her next match. The American had been defeated soundly in her debut, and she wanted to break someone in half. It turns out she was up for a match with the Irish lass, Nya Flynn, so Beda wasn't going to play around this time, she planned on sending this chick through the ringer. Throwing the weight's down to the floor with a loud thud, Beda's music began to play as she walked to the entrance.

The orchestral music filling the arena, Beda came out with a scowl on her face, cracking her muscles as she made her way straight down to the arena, not bothering to check out the crowd tonight. Slamming her feet loudly on the steel steps, she entered the ring and began stretching her arms, the referee making sure to stay out of her way. The muscular woman paced the ring, eagerly waiting for the fight that was about to happen.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons Empty Re: Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Needless to say, Nya Flynn was not the happiest camper right now. She came to AFW to cement herself as a truly great wrestler just like in Dublin. After a good debut though, she was embarrassed with a total squash match against Elisa Hamilton, a much bigger woman than she. Nya had zero control during the fight, getting crushed and pinned and smothered into a knock out.

That was going to change tonight. True her opponent was bigger than her once again (she really needed to kick someone in the booking team for this), but Nya was nothing if not persistent. Running out to her music, she sprinted into the ring, waving to the fans before noticing the harsh glare from her opponent. Beda looked like she was ready to kill Nya. Backing off into her corner, the Irish Lass, did her best to not look intimidated. Still, that small gut feeling told her she might be in over her head on this one.

Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons Empty Re: Ireland vs America! Nya Flynn vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Beda watched with intensity as Nya made her way down to the ring, joyfully slapping fans hands as she came down the ramp, before notably becoming a lot more serious as she noticed the former soldier's glare. Coming to the centre of the ring, Beda said "I'm not here to waste time, get over here!" in an annoyed tone, she clearly wanted to skip the formalities and get straight into the action.

When the bell rang, Beda would meet her smaller opponent in a test of strength, where she would attempt to use her much larger frame to push straight down and take the advantage. If it worked out, Beda would try and continue by quickly grabbing her opponent's curly ginger locks and using them to forcefully slam her head first onto her back!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Beda's sharp order took Nya aback. The larger woman seemed quite angry, though for the life of her the Irish Lass could not guess why. To her knowledge this was the first time they had met, so why all the hatred?

By the time the bell rang, Nya had no more time to think, as Beda was already on her. Nya grabbed at the soldier's hands to hold her off, but it became apparent rather quickly that in terms of strength, she was hopelessly outclassed. In less than a minute, the redhead was on her knees, hands shaking with the effort of holding Beda back. Suddenly, the pressure vanished before a hand yanked her curly red hair, eliciting a yelp of pain when Beda slammed her backwards onto the mat. Nya's skull rattled from the impact, rolling a few feet away in the hopes of trying to get away.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Beda was working straight on the offensive, quickly grabbing a hold of Nya's hands and pushing down as much as she could in the test of strength, a wicked smile on her face as she seen her shaking form. Slamming Nya's head down via her hair, she took a second to flex to the crowd, smiling at the boos she received.

Turning around to see her opponent rolling away, Beda shouted "Oh no you don't!" before running forward and looking to aim an elbow drop directly on the woman's back!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Nya had hoped she could recover while Beda was boasting. However it seemed the woman was quite perceptive, nailing an elbow drop right on the Irish Woman's spine. Nya screamed, placing a hand on her back while her whole spine was wracked with an almost unbearable pain. Flipping over, she aimed a kick for the American's jaw, hoping to knock her back long enough for her to recover.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:55 pm

The american successfully planted her large elbow directly onto the back of Nya, causing her to release some screams that were music to Beda's ears. Taking a moment to sit proudly at what she had achieved in little time, Beda found her cockiness slowly coming back to her, getting to one knee and saying "Sorry lass, I ain't afraid to play-ACK!" before suddenly she found her opponent's leg aiming straight for her jaw.

Falling back onto her ass, Beda shook her head from the attack, taking a few seconds to register the hit, before her cheeks suddenly turned red, and the anger came back once more. "You little...!" She roared as she leaped back to her feet, looking to try and catch the Irish gal's head in a sleeper!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Nya's kick managed to hit home, knocking Beda flat on her ass, no doubt sporting a nice boot print on that mug. Though that little bit of payback was gonna cost her dearly. In her haste to get back up, Beda lunged at her, wrapping her up in a tight sleeper hold.

Ghaaa uck!" Nya choked, desperately yanking at the muscular arm choking the life out of her. A pale arm reached for the ropes but fell short. Thinking fast, she swung up her legs, landing on the middle ropes before shoving back, maybe stumbling the woman long enough for the lass to break free.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am

Beda was successful in the attempted sleeper hold, and once she wrapped her meaty biceps around the ginger girl's neck the american made sure to get it locked in tightly. Feeling the girl gasp out for breath, Beda simply laughed and tightened the hold further, using her weight and height advantage to worsen the hold for Nya as she thrashed her around.

Suddenly Nya began reaching her arms for the rope, and Beda, catching this in the corner of her eye, said "I don't think so chick, I have you right where I want you..." before going to harshly pull the girl back towards the centre of the ring. However, at the same time Nya was able to swing up her legs and kick off from the middle ropes, causing Beda to go further back then intended, and before she knew it she had fallen flat on her back! Hearing the crowd cheer in response, Beda let go of the hold temporarily to hold her sore head, giving her opponent the chance to counterattack!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down