Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 5 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Beda continued to run down the corridor, the tiredness starting to become more apparent as she was slowly slowing down, but still showed determination. As she turned down the next corner however, The Black Racer was nowhere to be seen, leading to a brief moment of confusion. However, as she walked up she noticed the camera man stood out in the open, filming at the corner leading to the next corridor. As she got closer she heard small electric whispers, and without hesitation, Beda sprung around the corner and shouted "FOUND YOU!" as she swung the sledgehammer as hard as he could, which The Black Racer barely dodged.

Leaving a huge crack in the wall, Beda pulled the hammer out with ease and advanced towards The Black Racer, before throwing a foot out, intending to smack him directly in the stomach and send him to the floor.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 5 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:32 pm

While The Black Racer continued to tell the camera guy to look away from his hiding spot, he failed to notice his opponent was right around the corner. Hearing her shout, the racer reflexively ducked screaming "AHHHH!.....Oh my god are you trying to break me, or kill me!?....ummpphh!" While he lectured his opponent, the racer was quickly caught off guard as Beda kicked him in the stomach.

Stumbling back a bit onto one knee, the racer resisted the urge to vomit. "...Your not...uggh...very nice are you?" he said holding his belly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Beda successfully kicked The Black Racer in the gut and sent him down to one knee. He began to comment on her behaviour during the match, but she chose not to reply, instead grabbing his head with her hands and kneeing him directly in the face! The Black Racer was sprawled out on the floor as Beda sized up the sledgehammer, a gleam in her eyes as she prepared it in her hands.

"If you haven't found out by now, I don't mess around. I tend to let my actions do the talking." Beda explained before pulling the hammer over her head and swinging it down, aiming straight for his crotch! The Black Racer dodged once more though, managing to push himself back at the last moment. Beda picked up the hammer once more with a grunt and said "Will I kill you? no. Will I really...really...really hurt you? you tell me..." as she slowly advanced on him once more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:36 pm

The Black Racer's opponent wasted no time as Beda grabbed his head and kneed him in the face. Hitting the ground with a thud, he would slowly regain his thoughts as she drove the sledge hammer straight down. Rolling with seconds to spare, the racer couldn't believe she did that, and he was silenced by her action!

You don't aim there with a sledgehammer he would think, and he would not let her get away with something like that! Maybe she was right though, its time for his actions to do some talking. Hopefully she could get the message.

"Well then, if I had to tell you something...." The Black Racer would say before extending his leg to kick her where she the sun doesn't shine. "I'd tell you to I hope that 'really hurt' Bitch!" he said, picking himself off from the ground.

Yeah...she got that message alright...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Beda slowly advanced on The Black Racer, who was still lying on the floor. She had him right where she wanted him, and so she took her time in raising the sledgehammer above her head, trying to increase the fear for her opponent, when suddenly he kicked her right in the crotch!

"FFFFFFUCK!" Beda moaned out as she dropped to one knee, that was definitely a low blow if there ever was one. Her crotch was on fire as she struggled to breath for a few moments, before finally regaining her breath. Looking up at The Black Racer, she said "who....do you think....YOU ARE!" as her tone of voice increased, before leaping forward and wildly swinging an elbow! The elbow managed to connect, but not with The Black Racer, as he dodged it and caused Beda to hit the poor camera man directly in the side of the head!

The poor guy never saw it coming, and he flew to the ground, unconscious before he even hit the floor. The Black Racer began running away once more, and a panicked Beda debated between chasing after him or helping the unconscious man. Looking between them both, Beda gripped the sledgehammer and cursed, before chasing after the black suited man down the corridor yet again.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:14 pm

The Black Racer looked at Beda as she cursed and fell to her knees. Then she started getting pissed at his 'low blow'. She had just tried to do something far worse, and was mad at him for doing something similar? This woman had to get her facts straight, honestly.

"I'm the fucking Black Racer, and that's all you need to know! Got it?" he would yell back at her, and she didn't like it. Charging at him she threw her elbow up trying to nail him in the face. Somewhat dodging to the side as she nailed the camera man instead.

"Wow this is a dark day for camera men at the AFW..." he would say in shock, not that he was any better. Now he could stay and fight Beda here, or he could run and piss her off more. Decisions, decisions....yeah he was gonna drag it out for as long as he could. Then sprinting away, he'd yell "Take care of your victim!" But he was surprised to see that she continued to chase him. Oh that is cold he thought, wait didn't he leave the guy he hit too? Either way he would try loosing her in the locker rooms ahead.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Hot on the trail, Beda scoured the hallways for The Black Racer, saying "Where's that little bastard gone..." as she took a moment to catch her breath, she looked down the nearest hallway where she found the locker room, and as she got closer, she could hear some commotion happening from inside...

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:31 pm

At this time of the evening the main locker room was usually pretty quiet, more often than not it was the midcarders getting ready for either the second last match or actually getting a shot at the main event. Two guys were actually in the room right now, none other than Ryan Knight and John Carnaby otherwise known as the UK Elite. The former Tension tag champs. Who for the most part had disappeared from the scene following their title loss to WhiteGale, and only just now were they preparing for their big comeback.

"Boss we've still got our own locker room right? Why are we here then?" John said, the master of creation had just gotten dressed in his usual clothes.

"Simple John. We're not getting ready for a match. A simple task like a workout deserves a simple locker room to change in." Ryan said as he got his red leather jacket on. The pair had done some workouts in the nearby gym and changed here to prevent folks from detecting them as best they could, because it was for preparation for their big comeback.

John simply shook his head, if there was one thing that could be said for the paragon of Britain it was he had his eccentric tendencies. Nevertheless the pair were getting back into the swing of things, and their next match would show this.

"So boss. Who's first on our hitlist? You know when we make our comeback?" John said, deciding to humour Ryan a bit more.

"Well there was that Mitsuru woman and her two dolts, they did that interview on us. Funny how they talked a big game, but the only thing I saw of them was beating up three jack the jobbers." Ryan said and he was then about to go on with "Though there's the Akamatsu siblings, that'd be......"

The paragon of Britain was then cut off as someone literally barged in, Ryan looked the man up and down before grinning and saying "Oh! It's uh...what's his name!"

John frowned before shrugging, this guy looked like one of those power rangers that ambushed the young man often in the streets. Nevertheless John would say "Nice outfit pal." thanks to the strangeness of Tension and how his boss often acted John was more used to it than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:32 pm

The Black Racer burst into the locker room in a hurry, probably with Beda close behind. Then stopping to breathe and look around, he saw there were two men already in the room, looking at him and smiling a bit.

"Huff...Oh sorry...huff...to barge in...while your changing...huff" he was out of breath from all the running and fighting that he could hardly speak. Then as the man tried to remember his name he said "Black Racer...I don't use my name...huff...anymore...huff...because of..." but he paused after hearing what one of them said about his apparel.

He looked at the guy and started getting closer to him as he'd say, "Ok, If you ever say 'outfit' to me again...I will hit you with a chair in your god damn mouth...just warning ya!" The Black Racer was not a fan of people using the word 'outfit' to describe him in any way, good or bad! It sounded childish when people said 'outfit', and maybe he was wrong to take this so seriously, but he was under a bit of pressure.

"I have been chased relentlessly by what could be called The Mountain's slightly smaller sister, who I have greatly angered, so I'd appreciate it if you would..." BANG! The boom at the door cut his statement short as the racer new Beda had arrived. Without even checking to see, he instantly ran for the exit before he could be bludgeoned to a paste!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 am

Beda got closer and closer to the door as he heard the sound of The Black Racer's electrified voice coming from the other room, and he seemed to be speaking to what sounded like two British gentlemen, was she being led towards a trap?

Nevertheless, the soldier booted the door as hard as she could as she stormed into the room. As soon as she came in she saw her target, The Black Racer, running as fast as he could out of the room as two men stood in the room, a look of confusion on both their faces. "Sorry guys, didn't mean to disturb you." Beda said half-apologetically as she observed The Black Racer's speeding form, getting further and further away.

Clutching the sledgehammer tight, Beda once again returned into a full sprint out of the room, leaving the British men alone as her boots stomped loudly on the floor with each running step. "This arena is only so big! It won't be long until you take the wrong turn..." She said loudly as she charged down the corridor, leaving a path of knocked over scenery in her wake.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next