Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 3 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:02 am

Beda had to admit, it was so satisfying to hear the sickening smack of her head connecting with the man's jaw,  momentarily stopping his mocking words. Beda made sure to hit the man with a knee to the gut to keep him busy as she listened to the crowd's boos. "And this....is how idiot's fall!" She shouted to the audience, sarcastically mocking what The Black Racer just said.

Using one hand to roughly grab his head and the other to grip onto his hip, Beda bent The Black Racer over before eyeing the barricade next to the ring steps, where suddenly she began full on sprinting towards it with her opponent in tow, where she would look to throw him directly into it!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 3 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:31 am

The Black Racer's jaw felt bad, and his gut felt just as bad when Beda would knee it. Knocking the air from his lungs from the strike as he fell to one knee. "I don't think I'm that bad..." he would say as she started to run with him. Throwing off the ground and into the barricade with thud. "Gahhh!...ow...that's just great..." he would mumble as he laid on the ground.

Then as Beda was tasking a breather he had a new plan of action. "Yo Fans... a bit of help here?" he said crawling up the barricade to the audience. As if they completely understood him, the audience helped him over the barricade, and started half carrying him away. "Thank you...thank you....thank you ma'am...I salute you for your service!" he would say as he went through the audience. Though he was't sure where he was going.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:41 am

Beda threw The Black Racer violently into the barricade, who connected straight into it with a thud. The former soldier was confident in how the match was going, but needed a quick breather to regain her energy, all this muscle can slow her down quick.

This proved to be a mistake however, as when she turned around she was shocked to see The Black Racer being carried across the arena by the audience! Beda has never seen the fans participate in such a fashion before, and angrily shouted "Hey! Get back here!" as she tried to force her way into the crowd to grab him, but was suddenly shoved back by the fans! Beda gave them all a death stare, but even she knew that she couldn't directly attack them.

"Goddamit, I'm going to kick your ass!" Beda shouted in her thick American accent as she was forced to take the side walkways to get anywhere near him, but it wasn't exactly a short journey, and the longer she took, the more The Black Racer could recover.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:58 am

"Gracias...thanks....bonjour!...Awww what a cute baby...that's a nice hat!" The Black Racer would continue to thank every fan who helped him get up the arena seating. Then hearing Beda shout behind him, he yelled back "OW YEAH! You were in a war, but I'm the one With AN ARMY! So come and get me BITCH!"

The racer felt pretty full of himself right now, it seemed pretty nice having a whole stadium on your side. But as he saw Beda getting onto a walkway, The Black Racer knew he had to finish this fight alone...Or did he...No he probably should. So getting on the same walkway as his opponent, the racer sat on the steps waiting for his opponent. "Take your time Beda I can wait!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Watching The Black Racer travel across the crowd, Beda couldn't help but notice the crowd surrounding her, booing her relentlessly and giving off various insults. She felt surrounded by the enemy, and she had to hope none of them were stupid enough to actually attack her.

Eventually though, The Black Racer finally stopped on the same walkway, mockingly waiting for her to catch up. Beda was pissed that he had the gall to call her a bitch, and angrily threatened "All the armies in the world won't protect you from me..." as she ran straight towards The Black Racer and attempted to grapple him, looking to wrap her arms around his waist and launch him over her head, trying to hit a belly-to-belly suplex on the concrete!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:14 pm

The Black Racer noticed the booing, and while he was all for mouthing off, he didn't really think the audience should be. Yeah he seemed to be the favorite, but Beda actually didn't do anything wrong. She shouldn't be booed like this in her debut, that would be terrible, and he shuddered thinking if this had happened during his debut.

"Hey cut that Out! Who do you think she is...Diasucke?" he would yell at the crowd trying to get them to stop. "Seriously you don't need to..." he would say as Beda locked her hands around him. How did she do that, was she that fast, or was he just that oblivious. Trying to struggle in her grasp, the racer knew this would hurt if he was slammed here.

Then lifting him off his feet, Beda threw The Black Racer in the belly to belly suplex. "Oh Shit!" he would say as he was propelled in the air. But some how, his struggling weakened her hold on him as he was let go mid air, sending him even further towards to stairs, instead of the flat level they were on.

Fuck he thought as in his mind he was thinking he'd die from this. But before he landed, the racer flipped somewhat before hitting his upper back on the stairs first. Then he proceeded to roll, stumble, and tumble to a stop at the end of those set of stairs and onto the next flat level of the walkway.

Still in a bit of pain and shock from landing on his back and tumbling, The Black Racer struggled to stand up for a sec. Then patting his body and limbs as if unsure they were still there. Once they were counted for, he threw his fists in the air he shouting, "I'm not DEAD!". The crowd then started shouting and laughing at the statement, even starting to chant "HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S NOT DEAD!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Beda found it somewhat sweet that her opponent was trying to calm down the raucous crowd, but that wasn't going to stop her from taking the advantage! Grabbing the smaller man in her arms, he was able to struggle and somewhat loosen the hold she had on him, but she still tried to fling him with all her might to deliver the belly-to-belly suplex, even attempting to throw him directly onto the stairs for extra damage.

The Black Racer's agility managed to save him though, as he managed to directly roll back from the impact and  slowly get on his feet. She had still managed to do some pain to him, but it seems to be not enough, as he thrust his fists in the air in triumph, the crowd chanting along with his little shtick.

Beda audibly growled, she was going to have to do a lot more damage to keep this guy down it seems. "...Get back here! I'm going to break that little voice toy and snap you in half!" She beckoned as she quickly stomped up the stairs towards him, her large legs booming off the steps.

Increasing her pace, she thrown her arms out and attempted to grapple the man once more, looking to find any way to grab him and damage him some more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:52 pm

While The Black Racer wanted to beat her head in when Beda mentioned his 'little voice toy', he did not want to grapple with her having the high ground. So he took a page from any training montage in film history, and ran down stairs. "No thanks, me and my voice CHANGER are perfectly happy intact." he would say going down the stairs with speed.

Honestly this was kind of funny to the racer, he would go up and down long flights of stairs to train all the time...who would have thought it would help him here too! Keeping his laughter to himself, though, the racer continued down the stairs until he reached the bottom barricades. Jumping over them, he'd turn around, readying himself for Beda's wrath as she was probably upset with him running all over the arena. No...she had been pretty angry already, this would just piss her off more!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Beda swung forward in hopes of grabbing the man, but she was too late as he was able to sprint down the stairway and back towards the ring. The only thing missing was the comical steam flaring out of her nose like a bull, because the soldier found herself getting more angry that he was able to keep dodging her. Running straight after him, Beda shouted "It's a toy and you know it!" as she leaped over the barricade straight after him!

Landing back on the concrete surrounding the ring, Beda was visibly tired, but her anger was enough to keep her going. Slowly walking up to her opponent, her size dwarfing him in comparison, Beda said "You can only run for so long....how long until I....CATCH YOU!" she threatened as she suddenly thrust her arm forward and attempted to grab The Black Racer's neck in a choke. She grabbed his neck with both hands as she tried much as she could to squeeze his throat, saying "where's your little jokes now?" with angry eyes as she continued. She would continue the choke before attempting to lift The Black Racer up, maybe to hit a chokeslam or something similar.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:00 pm

The Black Racer was ready as Beda jumped over the barricade. Charging her as she looked tired, he would try to attack... but was grabbed quickly with both of Beda's hand on his throat. "Gahhh!..." he would gag as the woman choked him, asking where his jokes where now.

Well he didn't like that, cause no one stops his jokes. No One! So as she lifted him up for a two handed choke slam, the racer wrapped his legs around Beda's back. Then he grabbed her head with his hands as he croaked one single in defiance word..."HA!"

Using all the strength in his arms and legs, he would pound his head into Beda's with a large 'thonk'. Knocking some pain into his opponent he was dropped on his back, groaning as he said...."Owwww...no one wins with a headbutt!" Slowly rolling over and getting off the ground, The Black Racer would suck it up and try a bull dog on Beda as she was looking away.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next