Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 11:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to Defrost!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 8 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Cassandra watched Sig's reaction, how her eyes widened and her face blushed at the sight of the toy. It was obvious she was excited. But at the same time, she was nervous as she spoke. Saying it was nice after she had gulped. Maybe she should try to get Sig a bit more excited. Smiling, Cassandra decided she would tease the blond.

"Oh just nice?.. are you not excited my gift?...I thought you wanted to be fucked silly, but if not..." she said before trailing off. Cassandra was pretty sure the blond wanted it, but making Sig beg a little couldn't hurt. In fact, it was pretty sexy to hear her beg, and the blond seemed to like begging, as well.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"Eehh... I mean..." Sig seemed to stammer on her words as Cassandra didn't look too impressed with her answer.

She gulped again, trying to make herself looking more enthusiastic at the gift, wanting to be fucked silly by her queen. Maybe Cassandra was just playing around to mess with her a bit, but still.

"I-I love it...!" she exclaimed, looking a bit flustered. "C-can I have my gift, my queen? P-pleaseee...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:00 pm

"Don't worry Sig, your Queen will give it you as much as she can" Cassandra said, excited by the blond's exclamation. Getting off the bed, she would quickly put on the toy, tightening it onto her body. Cassandra had some experiences with strap ons a few times before, but even now wearing one would get her excited.

After putting it on, she would turn her attention to Sig, Cassandra would get back onto the bed and say, "Can you roll over for your Queen?" Wanting the blond on her belly, she would wait for her lover to get into position, so that she could send her into a world of pleasure.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Cassandra's words made Sig's eyes brightened with excitement. Even if she's never really been a big fan of toys, just the thought of being fucked silly by her queen with the toy seemed to lit her up again.

"Yes, of course, my queen~" Sig answered excitedly, before rolling over as requested, sticking up her butt a bit, even wiggling her rear slightly, almost like an excited puppy waiting to be played with by her mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:54 pm

As Sig excitedly got into position, Cassandra also moved to get on the bed and position. This was going to be amazing for her and Sig, she could just feel it. Then noticing how the Blond was shaking her rear slightly like she was a puppy, Cassandra decided to give her little "puppy" the love she craved.

Leaning over Sig's body, she would whisper in the blond's ear saying "I'm going to fuck you now, and all you have to do is scream about how good it is...that's how nice your Queen can be..." Grabbing the blond's bum with both hands, Cassandra would then start to slowly penetrate her lover. Being gentle as she made her advance into Sig's sex, then slowly going back and forth. Making sure the she wasn't too rough with her right from the start. "Does that feel good Sig? Or do you need more of your Queen?" she whispered as she continued her gentle movements.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Sig felt herself shivering a bit as Cassandra whispered in her ear. The anticipation was building up and up, and she moaned as the woman began to penetrate her with the strapon. Her lithe form arched a bit, and as her queen began to pound her gently, the blonde would moan more and more.

"Ooohh... m-moree... my queen... f-fuck me moree..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:28 am

With Sig asking for more, Cassandra was more than happy to comply. Starting to thrust harder and harder, she would continue to work on the blond, while still being careful not to get too rough. Groping Sig's rear a bit as she fucked her, Cassandra would whisper into her lover's ear, "I think we can get serious now..."

Then she would start getting rougher in her fucking. Thrusting hard as she clapped against Sig's body, even giving a small tug at the blond's hair. Not to hurt her, but simply to show her dominance over her partner, which she had found Sig loved. "Isn't it nice that your Queen is so generous?" Cassandra would ask, smacking the blond on the bum.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:32 am

Sig felt another shiver as Cassandra told her it was time to get serious. The pounding became faster and harder, and she moaned louder in response. The tugging on her hair and the slap on her but mixed some yelping from her lips as well, her body slightly jerked back and forth along with her queen's rhythm. She had no complain whatsoever about Cassandra's treatment over her body. If anything, she wanted more and more of her queen's abuse!

"Y-yes...! T-thank you m-my queen...!" she replied. "P-please break this naughty girl!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 pm

As Cassandra continued to get rougher, she noticed how much Sig enjoyed this treatment. "I'll break you Sig, so much so, you'll never feel the same with other girls!" she said giving the blond a slap on the bum with both hands. This was unbelievably hot for Cassandra, but at the same time, she had been pleasuring the blond since their match earlier, and it was starting to take its toll.

Stopping wasn't an option, though, as Cassandra said she was going to fuck Sig silly. Deciding to give it to her all in a final burst, she would tell the blond, "Does my naughty little girl want an even better position?" If she did, Cassandra planned to pick up Sig by her arms, and then place the blond in a reverse cowgirl position for a tremendous orgasm.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:21 pm

"Aahhnn! Y-yes, p-please!" Sig cried in ecstasy as Cassandra slapped her rear again. "Oh, y-yesss... arrange me as you see fit, my queenn...!" the blonde said in response to the offer.

Soon enough she was pulled up by her arms and found herself being impaled by the strapon of her queen. It didn't take too long at all before the blonde started moving herself up and down, fucking the toy while she arched herself and rolled her head back a bit, her body starting to reach the edge of yet another climax.

"G-gawwdd... y-yess... oohhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next