Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to Defrost!

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:16 pm

"Oh that's too bad, I would hate to live by myself, it just seems so lonely." Cassandra would say as they entered the apartment building. Then giving Sig a little hug she'd say, "Company is great after all!" expressing that she was glad the blond came here with her.

Cassandra never liked being alone, and that is why she felt glad to share the apartment with her friend Allison. But she wouldn't be here tonight, thankfully. Allison had told Cassandra she was going to be busy with something tonight, which was good for her and Sig.

Cassandra would lead Sig over to the building's elevator, and press the button for it. "My place is on the third floor, so we're just about there..." she would say somewhat excitedly to the blond. "...and sorry for wait, I'm sure you've been dying from anticipation"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Sig just found herself getting a small jolt as Cassandra hugged her, her cheeks blushed lightly. Controlling herself seemed to getting harder with each passing seconds! If only she was already in the woman's room, she probably would have stripped herself naked.

"Well, I don't mind being by myself, but I guess it gets a little lonely at times, heh," she chuckled.

They went into the elevator, and Cassandra's comment only seemed to rub it off for Sig a bit more. She was almost pouting as she looked at the woman.

"You have no idea," she said. "I mean... are you not...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 pm

As the two where getting into the elevator, Cassandra heard Sig ask if she wasn't excited as she pouted playfully. The blond had been excited to get here since the shower, and she was about to burst.

"Oh don't worry Sig, I'm just as excited as you are." she said as she leaned down to briefly kiss the blond on the cheek. Cassandra wondered if Sig would try to get physical it after the kiss right here in the elevator. She had been so excited and Cassandra might have popped that bubble keeping her restrained.

But she wouldn't get the chance to see Sig "pop". The elevator doors opened right after the kiss. And so Cassandra would immediately start to walk out. "You coming Sig? You wouldn't want to keep your Queen waiting..." she said looking back at her companion for the night. Cassandra could already tell this was going to be an amazing experience.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:26 pm

The peck on her cheek made her playful pout disappear, and Sig was thankful that the elevator door was opened almost immediately. She followed Cassandra out of the elevator, her body growing hotter and more bothered the closer she was to the woman's place. It seemed that all the actions in the match and the shower stall were just a warm up.

"I'm coming!" the blonde exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:48 pm

"Heh~ now that's the spirit." she said, happy with Sig's enthusiasm. "But your gonna be saying that a lot tonight, just so you know..." Cassandra would tease, though she was probably right. Then she stopped in front of a room half way down the hall. Pulling out a key from a pocket on her hoodie, she would unlock and open the door.

As she pushed the door open, Cassandra would hold it for the blond. She would also start leaning on it a bit with a hand on her hip as she tried to make an appetizing pose. "Would you like a drink after that long ride?" she said with a little lust in her voice. "Or are you ready for me?" she asked as she unzipped her hoodie, revealing her rather tight shirt. Even though she asked, Cassandra already knew which one Sig would jump at.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm

The comment kinda caught Sig off guard, so she twitched and blushed a bit, but would give Cassandra a wry smile. As they finally entered the woman's place, Cassandra continued to taunt her and Sig felt all the itch to jump on the host already. While a drink would be nice, she had another thirst for something else at the moment.

"Oh you..." she smirked, before starting to undress herself down to her black bra and pantie. "I think I'm more than ready..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Staring deeply at her sexual companion, Cassandra would bite her lip in excitement as she heard Sig say she was more than ready. And as the blond started to undress, leaving only her very sexy under garments on, Cassandra was in agreement.

"You look amazing in black Sig." she would say in awe as she threw off her hoodie. "Heh~ Too bad I'm gonna have to rip those off you" Cassandra would then pick up the blond and put her on the closest table. There they would be close enough to eye level, as she pulled her tight shirt off over her head, revealing her bare chest.

"I forgot my bra today, happy accident?" she said innocently. Getting up close to Sig, there were many things starting to rush through her head. Like how many times she and Sig could cum tonight, what she could do with her beautiful body, and how creative they could get with their love making.

"Your mine tonight Sig" Cassandra would whisper, "And we're gonna be at it all night if we want to..."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Sig just giggled at Cassandra's comment about her underwear, and about the part where she's going to rip that off her. Not that she expected any less. As the woman then undressed herself and showed her bare breasts, the blonde's eyes were brightened even further.

"Mmm... yess..." she purred, and blushed again when Cassandra leaned closer to her to claim her for the night. "Yes... my queen... I am yours... for as long as you want to..." she said meekly to the tall woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Sig seemed to really enjoy seeing her breasts, she must not have expected them so soon. Enjoying being called queen again, Cassandra was ready to give the blond everything she had. Then looking right into Sig's eyes she would say, "Oh Sig, I wouldn't have it any other way..."

Pulling the blond in for a kiss, Cassandra would immediately invade Sig's mouth with her tongue. Not wanting to waste any time, she even started to move her hands towards the blond's bra, trying to remove it. "You're gonna feel better than you ever have before Sig..." Cassandra said briefly breaking off the kiss.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Sig moaned into the kiss and let Cassandra reigned inside her mouth, only to flick her tongue occasionally for playful defiance. Her bra was soon gone, but it wasn't supposed to last anyways. The tall woman's words only heated her up some more, as Cassandra had already turned her putty from pleasure before. To feel even better that that would surely an unforgettable experience!

"Mmmmhh... ohh... I felt pretty hot already...my queeennn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next