Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time to Defrost!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Time to Defrost! - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Defrost!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:19 pm

As Sig meekly gave her permission, Cassandra couldn't tell if the blond was excited, or just going along with it. "Don't mind? I thought you'd be more excited to come to bed with me than that...maybe I should remind you of how fun I can be..." she said, leaning in to give her a kiss. Kissing the blond passionately, Cassandra would take a few seconds before using her tongue to explore her further.

But she soon broke off from their kiss, trailing a bit of saliva as she parted Sig's mouth. Looking directly into her beautiful jade eyes, Cassandra would ask, "Are you excited now?" with a naughty smile on her face. Hoping that Sig could get as pumped for this as she was.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:11 pm

"Mmm..." Sig purred as Cassandra leaned towards her for a passionate kiss, her body started to get aroused almost instantly.

She was rather disappointed when the woman broke their lip locks, and her expression turned submissive as Cassandra looked into her eyes. The woman probably already knew what she really wanted, in which case she shouldn't really hold back or anything.

"Y-yes..." the blonde nodded. "Please... take care of me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Cassandra watched as Sig became submissive, hearing her start to almost beg for her to be taken care of. With the blond saying what she wanted, Cassandra decided there were no longer a reason to wait. "Oh don't worry, I'll take care of you Sig" she would say, picking up the blond and pressing her against the wall.

Waisting no time, Cassandra would hold Sig up by her rear so that she could start grinding and kissing the blond senseless. "I bet you love this Sig...your the type of girl who needs a mistress to please her...aren't you?" she said softly, grinding on Sig as the shower soaked the two lovers.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Sig didn't resist as Cassandra pushed her against the shower stall wall, and she rolled her head back a bit as the woman kiss and grind her. This certainly was a much better place for this kind of stuffs rather than that icy cold ring. With the warm shower washing their bodies, it only accelerate the growing heat inside her body. It's truly an amazing sensation!

"Mmmmm... yess... I'm such a bad girl, am I?" the blonde smirked, shamelessly admitting to Cassandra about her submissiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Cassandra was loving Sig's attitude as she continued to grind against her. Completely revealing how submissive she was as she called herself a 'bad girl' with a smirk on her face. "Well if that's the case, then I'm your Queen." she said while continuing to rock Sig's world. She liked the thought of being Sig's queen, getting to both pleasure and dominate her. But while she wasn't one to deal out pain, Cassandra could get used to it if Sig wanted her to.

Knowing just how good the blond felt from the heat of her body, which was burning hot compared to when they were in the match, Cassandra could tell Sig was feeling amazing. She originally had planned to give Sig a little taste, but now Cassandra was enjoying herself as the two seemed to devour each other sexually.

"I know I said a taste, but I'm not going to stop...you don't want your Queen to stop either, do you?" she would say, teasing Sig with her words. Her grinding getting even fiercer, as well.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 pm

"Yess... my queen..." Sig sighed as Cassandra establishing her dominant role, which she accepted happily.

The woman now grinding their bodies even more, really turning on the heat and the excitement inside her smaller form. Sig moaned and gave a little shake of her head. Of course she didn't want to stop. She wanted more, much more. She wanted Cassandra to dominate her and make her a little plaything.

"N-no... please don't stop... my queen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Cassandra was beginning to enjoy this role. In the beginning of their match, she had tried to treat her too much like an equal, but that's not how Sig liked it. Now that she was taking a more dominant role, the blond was in ecstasy, begging her not to stop and calling her Queen.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel good..." Cassandra would whisper into Sig's ear as she lowered the blond.

Attempting to keep the girl on two feet, Cassandra would go down to her lover's sex, and begin to lick her ferociously. The shower rained on her head as she did her work. She even put two fingers into her womanhood, pushing in and out trying to make Sig erupt in spectacular fashion. "Let it all out Sig, you wouldn't want to keep your Queen waiting." she said, eager for the blond to climax.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:23 am

With Cassandra sliding down and licked her sex while also pumping her fingers in and out, Sig was quickly overwhelmed by the massive amount of stimulations. She moaned and writhed against the wall, her insides seemed electrified by Cassandra's touches. The moment the woman requested her to cum, she complied almost immediately.

"Ooohh.... c-cummingg... I-I'm c-cummiingg...!" she cried in ecstasy as her juices flow out, her body bucked and shivered for a bit before she slided down onto her butt. "Oohh... t-thank you... m-my queeenn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:01 pm

As Cassandra told Sig to let it all out, she seemed powerless to resist. She screamed in ecstasy, unable to contain herself as she came all over Cassandra's face. And after cumming so fast and hard, Sig could hardly stand, sliding down onto her bum as a result. "You deserved it Sig..." Cassandra would say responding to the blond's words. The she turned her face to wipe the cum away with the help of the shower.

"Now are you ready to come home with your Queen?" she would ask, bringing her face once again close to the blond's. "I live a little far, so you can rest up for the rest of our activities on the way there." Cassandra said, thinking about all the things they could do behind closed doors.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 pm

"Yes, my queen," Sig nodded as Cassandra asked if she's ready to go to her place.

Taking a short breather, she slowly would pick herself up and let the shower water rinsed her body some more. She wasn't expecting things to turn this way when she entered the bathhouse, but she definitely wasn't going to complain. Turning off the shower once they were done, Sig would take a towel to dry herself up, feeling her excitement stirring up at the possibility of what could happen in Cassandra's place now that they had established their roles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next