» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 pm

"Aww..." Sabine purred as he pulled her upper body off the sheets to get a good view of her pinned opponent, Katrina looked so cute underneath the ebony succubus, but the Brazilian was soon to find out that 'pinned' didn't mean 'helpless' as the bust Kawaii reached up to grab her by her long purple locks and pull Sabine face down into the Texan's tits.

While it wasn't the worst position to be in by any stretch of the imagination, the Brazilian giving the soft mounds kisses as she moved her head back and forth to get some air, but when the blonde added a bodyscissors to the mix, the Brazilian's situation turned more perilous. Katrina looking to quickly smother her larger foe out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:37 am

"I ain't gonna lie Sabine, you look positively adorable down there, and hearin' those cute little groans is just the icing on the cake..but why would I wanna end the match so quickly?" Asked the Texan, leaning down and peppering Sabine's head with kisses before releasing the scissorhold, giving the Brazilian a chance, clearly she wanted to milk this match for what it's worth. She'd even slide one of her hands away and would lean down to grab and tease the left nipple of the veteran, pressing her thumb against that nub.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Sabine gasped for breath as Katrina released her squeeze. A smile quickly forming on her face as the surprisingly aggressive kawaii went to drag out the match by opting for the softer approach, she couldn't hear the sultry Brazilian moan if she had passed out, after all. "Mmm, you're soo good to me~" the ebony woman purred before sliding her body forward letting herself straddle the Tiny Texan's midscection while the blonde gave her left breast a gentle rub. "Its too bad I'm going to have to be bad to you~"

Letting her flexibility do the hard work for her, she send her legs back, coiling around the kawaii's surprisingly strong thighs and letting their skimpy lingerie covered pussies press against each other as she slowly pulled Katrina's legs apart in a grapevine, enough to cause discomfort, not pain. Not yet.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:21 am

Katrina had heard about how Shanoa was quite flexible, and that was being easily shown as her legs were slowly getting pulled away and stretched out. She also felt her own plump mound get rubbed up against by Shanoa. Katrina groaned loudly as she felt that crotch rubbing, and she promptly tried to wriggle her legs out of the hold, but to no avail. She could also feel her chest get mashed down by Shanoa's own lovely chest. The Texan still had her hands free, and would try to grab both of the wrists of the Brazilian and press them down on the bed, hoping to keep her from fully applying the grapevine.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Katrina had enough in her to get her to roll the Brazilian back onto her back, losing her place to spread the kawaii's legs as the Texan pinned her to the sheets once again, not that the purple haired vixen seemed to mind being underneath her friendly foe. Arching her back to press her body up into Katrina, the dancing succubi went onto one of her favourite tactics, lifting her head to kiss and nip and the big breasted blonde's neck like a vampire. It was a technique that melted through some of the most icy defences and she'd hoped the kawaii was little different in terms of resistance to the succubi's charms.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:11 pm

The Brazilian seemed to have a couple tricks up her sleeve, and before Kat knew it, apair of pert, full lips were nipping and sucking on her neck like a bloodsucking fiend! Only this fiend was after her lust, and the Texas more or less gave it to her, letting out shrill moans as she tried to keep her hold firm against her, her neck was stretched out, nice and exposed for the succubus to plant her kisses. The Texan would try to block it out by going in for a smother, intent on taking the wind out of her sails. "Why not you give my girls here a little service" she'd remark with a little giggle.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2