Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 8 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:22 am

Brandon muttered under his breath as he watched the replay of a unmoving King get slaughtered by Hwoarang, and listened to Kamo's taunts as he posed triumphantly, standing in front of the surfer with his hands on his hips and proudly displaying his near naked form, something Brandon had to admit was kinda hot.

Brandon decided to take matters into his own hands though, as he pulled up at Kamo and grabbed at his waist, pulling him on to the sofa and on top of him, as he attempted to wrap his limbs around the blonde's body and squeeze in a playful submission!

"Well you don't look so high and mighty now!"
Brandon joked as he squeezed Kamo, trying to not allow him to get loose.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:12 am

Before Kamo knew what was going on, Brandon pulled him in and onto the sofa, topping him easily! A soft yelp came from the golden-haired King as he found that playful submission so easily locked in, giving him a loud snarl. "You say, as you fight dirty!" he replied, making a face at him. Of course, this just went to show how far Brandon went in his esteem; he would have murdered someone for touching him without his express permission, and now here he was, getting stuck in submission holds that…if he were being quite honest, were rather nice to be in. Not that he'd tell that to Brandon, the man's ego was seeping out through his blond hair already.

He grunted and squirmed in that hold, before he leaned in and kissed Brandon deep. Enough to distract him from everything going on -- just trying to keep him unaware of what his limbs were doing, so the hold would slowly loosen enough for him to get out. And once he managed to do that, the wrath of the heir would arise. He would move to try and put him into a DDT, tugging him up to turn it into a small package variation, before he tried to roll backwards, off the couch and onto the carpet. He'd make sure to raise his arm a bit so it didn't hurt Brandon too badly -- but he was trying to make him pay a bit, that much was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:30 am

Brandon felt pretty confident as he held Kamo down, it felt good to have the advantage for a change! However something he forgot to realise was how close both men were due to the hold, which allowed Kamo to counterattack. Feeling the golden haired man's lips embrace his own, Brandon completely lost track of what he was doing and loosened the hold. His body was only focused on one thing, kissing Kamo, which let the man escape the previous hold and trap Brandon's head under his thick bicep.

"H-hey! Wait a min-" Brandon initially protested, wiggling his body as he felt it get tugged up into a small package position, and before he knew it, Kamo fell backwards off the sofa and allowed Brandon's face to get a nice taste of Kamo's carpet. Admittedly dazed from the attack, Brandon was lay still on the carpet, panting heavily as he tried to recover.

Despite his situation, Brandon wasn't afraid to continue to poke at Kamo in a friendly manner, saying "Heh, I'm still conscious...so obviously you're not trying hard enough!", before breaking into a pained laugh.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:38 am

Kamo grinned as Brandon protested, holding him down there for a few moments longer. "Oh, darling. If you were going to be knocked out, you'd be out by now~. No, I don't knock people out until I want them to." He finally let go of the hold, but he tugged Brandon in close, his legs wrapping around his waist to keep him from going too far. "You're cute, though. Adamant. I like that. Perhaps I'll keep you for a little while." As if he hadn't just begged Brandon to stay the night the previous night. He just reached up and grinned at Brandon, letting his hand cup the man's cheek.

"I could use a boytoy like you. Someone almost as attractive as I~." Yet, the words seemed oddly contradictory to the tone, to the actions; he just held Brandon's cheek as if he were a dream, as if he might blow away given the smallest provocation. Kamo was lonely, something that had never been more apparent to him or to anyone else in his life time, and he hated how weak he seemed. So he tried to cover it up, leaning up to kiss Brandon roughly, hoping to mask the genuine affection he had for the other man in the passionate lust that he knew so well how to imitate.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:51 am

Being finally released from the hold, Brandon slumped in a dazed heap, but wasn't able to pull himself away as Kamo wrapped those strong thighs around him once more and held him close. Feeling the richer man cup his cheek, he listened slowly to Kamo's words, and the man sounded like he was portraying genuine emotion to him, and he thought he could hear some hurt in his words.

Suddenly Kamo pulled him in for another rough kiss, and Brandon's mind was taken to one of ecstasy as their lips and tongues embraced....but Brandon couldn't get what Kamo just said out of his mind. The kiss continued for a few seconds until Brandon pulled away, but then grabbed the back of Kamo's hair with his hand and pulled him forward so their foreheads were touching, their eyes staring straight at each other as their mouths were just able to touch. The blonde surfer simply said "Then....why don't you make me yours?" in a nervous yet at the same time confident tone.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:10 am

At that question, Kamo could feel himself freeze up. Why doesn't he? Jeez, that's a great question. He opened his mouth for a moment, then closed it. He was already taking longer than it should, and he looked bad. He let his thumb graze along Brandon's cheek bone, looking him into the eyes for a moment before moving to try and look away. No. There was a way he could do this. He looked back up at Brandon, leaning in -- and biting roughly at his lower lip. Using his canine, he moved to cut the man's lip lightly; there. If he didn't get scared off from that, Kamo wasn't sure what would. He pulled away with a smirk. "There. You're mine now. That cut on your lip proves it, and I'll gladly remind you anytime you ask."

He shifted it into a question of dominance and possession, rather than…well, love. He didn't know what to do with feelings like that. He never knew. He just bottled them up far away in the few circumstances he ever saw it, and hoped that they would never show up again. The last time he let it happen was with Raiden, and…well, it was clear what happened as a result of that. He wrapped those arms around Brandon's neck lightly, looking up into his eyes -- letting Brandon see that he wanted to love him, and there was a piece of him that was attached far more than he had given the idea, but he couldn't let himself. Not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:28 am

The surfer watched as Kamo's face turned into one of uncertainty. He stayed quiet as Kamo seemingly battled with himself on what to say, until finally he reached forward and bit his lip roughly, enough to leave a small cut visible. Feeling the small traces of blood run down his lips, Brandon slowly licked at them, not leaving eye contact with the smirking man as he did so, cleaning up the mess Kamo made.

Brandon was admittedly not sure what to think of Kamo's response, had he asked a bit too soon? Either way, Brandon tried putting it in the back of his mind and rested his arms on Kamo's shoulders, asking "Now tell me, is there any other surprises you have in store for little 'ol me?" in a joking tone.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:32 am

There was so much to that response that left something to be desired from Kamo, some sort of solid answer; it was barely even a response to the question, other than a declaration of possession. A piece of the man almost felt bad, but he couldn't help himself; anything more would have been impossible for him to even offer. He just had to sit there and watch as Brandon cleaned up the blood and dealt with it and tried to puzzle through the ambiguous answer that Kamo had given him. As Brandon leaned against his shoulders, Kamo continued to look up at the man, wondering how in the world he was going to get out of this -- or else he would be completely and irrevocably trapped in throes of passion with him. Brandon understood him too well; there was no easy way out of this.

"How about…we take a nice, long shower or bath, then order some lunch?" he asked, keeping those looped arms around Brandon loosely, tugging him in and giving him a small nuzzle. "Or we could go over to my bed and cuddle up a bit more and talk until we get hungry enough to eat." He leaned in and kissed him lightly, feeling the metallic taste of the man's blood on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Brandon couldn’t help but be somewhat amused at Kamo’s lack of response, the rich boy was clearly fighting on what to say and it felt great to the surfer. When the two first met this guy had appeared as such a King, and now? He was still a ruthless King no matter what, but he was a King who’s skin Brandon had managed to get under.

Finally, he responded, and Brandon smirked at the two options he was presented with. He had to admit both ideas sounded divine in their own rights, but one sounded better to him. “A shower sounds lovely, lead the way, sir Brandon smiled as he jokingly offered his hand to Kamo to lead him towards the shower.

The shower felt like a blur to the Blonde surfer boy, he couldn't keep his mind, or his eyes, off of Kamo's seemingly award winning body as the rich boy shampooed his hair and washed down his body, making sure to pay attention to his more "delicate" areas as Brandon simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:45 am

Kamo didn't expect…well, any of this. Even by taking Brandon to the shower, he still somehow wasn't able to fuck the man or even get fucked by him, despite the extra special attention he gave to the surfer boy's crotch. No, he just stood there and enjoyed it, to the point where Kamo ended up getting aroused. God. He just wanted to fuck him and get him out before he got hurt. Before he became too entwined in his life, before he left just like Raiden did and just like Kamo's mother did before that. But Brandon had other ideas, and Kamo…well, for once, Kamo wanted to play along. Because for the first time, he wasn't alone. He had someone who he could view almost as an equal, and he was able to take care of him and play around with him.

When they exited the shower, Kamo reached up -- and yanked Brandon in for a kiss, letting their naked bodies press up against each other. "Mmmh…you're so cute like this. Are you sure you gotta go soon? I could do a lot for you. To you." He winked at Brandon, letting his arms loop around the blonde's torso in a small smirk. "That way, we can really work up an appetite." And Kamo could final exorcise him. But a piece of him wanted Brandon to say no once more. A piece of him, one that had been lonely for far longer than he consciously was aware, wanted him to turn him down and still stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum