Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 4 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 am

Brandon was nervous as Kamo taunted him whilst keeping him held down. He wasn't usually one to be intimidated by sexual arousal, but Kamo was different then his average person, not only was he experiencing feelings for the heir, but Kamo knew exactly how to get in his head and exploit his weaknesses. Brandon suddenly yelped as Kamo finally managed to swipe off his underwear as well! Now completely naked and cheeks flushing red with embarassment, the surfer managed to push Kamo off of him and attempt to get back to his knees, but what he didn't expect was to get his head pulled straight between his opponent's legs!

Trying to pull Kamo's strong thighs apart, he was unsuccessful as Kamo held him up for the piledriver! The last thing Brandon expected tonight was to be set up nude for a piledriver, yet here he was, being held up and taunted by his opponent, the blood rushing to his head. "Ngggh...I'm not out of this yet!" Brandon responded, before attempting to lazily slam his thighs together to smack either side of Kamo's head.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am

Kamo was good at getting people aroused; while he didn't do erotic matches often, because he never viewed someone as worth it. Perhaps it was because he was fighting to get Brandon excited for what came after that made him more willing to do the erotic aspect; perhaps it was just because he loved seeing the blonde blushing deeply as he continued doing such dirty moves. When he managed to pull Brandon's pants off, the blush that the man had was…perfect, if he was being honest. He wanted to pin him down and kiss him all over.

But no, he had to work at it a bit more. He pulled Brandon up to get him in that piledriver, when he felt those legs clamp around his head. He grunted, tightening his grip on the man. "Yet, is the key word!" he replied. He went for the piledriver anyway, grunting loudly as the headscissor clamped onto him as a result, but he figured that it would cause more trouble for Brandon than for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:30 am

Brandon was successful in clamping the headscissors on Kamo, but it did little to prevent the piledriver as he still managed to hit the move, driving his head into the mattress. Brandon bounced off painfully, very dazed, but he still had the hold weakly locked in. He suddenly pulled Kamo's head dangerously close to his crotch before tightening his thighs on either side of his head and sitting up to straddle his neck, the headscissor making it a pin/submission combination.

Despite the nervousness and blushing, Brandon was able to cockily say "Don't get too comfortable down there, it's over." before attempting to make the pin. He'd have to be quick, and hope Kamo wouldn't take advantage of his nude state, as Brandon certainly felt vulnerable in his position, especially feeling the man's breath so close to his balls, it was sending him crazy to say the least.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:05 am

Kamo wasn't nearly as lucky as he figured when he managed to piledrive him into the bed. He growled for a moment, trying to reach up to grab onto Brandon's thighs to try and open them up once more! He grunted as Brandon began to sit up, managing to push him back and straddle his throat, looking up at him with the man's crotch in the way. Brandon moved to make the pin, but Kamo had a way out. He leaned up -- and began to nuzzle his face into the man's crotch, trying to get him excited, just enough to manage to break the pin!

He would shift to get him up, trying to put his hands onto the other man's legs to hold him in place as he moved to roll him onto his back. He shifted, moving to try and get him into a matchbook pin, shifting to take off his snakeskin pants and underwear before he moved to pin him down. "It's not over for me, it's over for you!" he remarked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:33 am

Brandon was firmly in position as he began to count the pinfall. Victory looked to be in his grasp as Brandon remarked "Too bad, looks like-ahhhhhhh~" until Kamo decided to press his face right into his crotch! Brandon moaned out as Kamo nuzzled right in, causing him to weaken the hold and allowing his opponent to escape.

Everything was a blur as Brandon found himself getting rolled onto his back. Slightly dazed from the ecstasy, he regained his focus just to see Kamo removing his pants and underwear. Brandon's eyes told the entire story as he didn't know where to look, the bulging muscles, the sexual look in his eyes, the fact he was getting pretty much demolished...no! Brandon tried getting the sights out of his mind and attempted to push out of the pin. "I won't....let you...win!" Brandon said as he struggled.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:13 am

Kamo laughed softly at the moan that broke his pin, that enabled him to turn everything over and get him trapped in a pin of his own. "Looks like what, hm~? Looks like I'm gonna win!" he teased, trying to shift forward as he pinned the man down, teasing him with his own cock -- before Brandon managed to struggle and get out of the pin, making Kamo yelp as he fell backwards, onto his own ass. He blinked at Brandon for a moment, slightly surprised by the fact that he managed to slip out of it; but he grinned slightly. "I haven't had a match as fun as this in a while. Perhaps at some point, you and I should arrange an actual match in the ring."

The blonde heir moved suddenly, trying to tackle Brandon down and lock his arms down in a pin -- but this time, he was more than willing to cheat a bit in order to try and get the pinfall. He slipped in for a deep lip-lock, trying his best to distract Brandon enough to get the pinfall. One…

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:33 am

Brandon managed to kick out, half on purpose and half on instinct as he felt Kamo tease him with his cock, kicking him and making him fall back. Getting back to his knees and listening to Kamo bring up the possibility of a match in the future, Brandon replied "Consider it a promise, but just know, I wouldn't hold anything back" with a slight smirk, it was a bit of a tame response compared to his usual wit, but he was still trying to block the dirty thoughts from his mind.

His mind proved to be his downfall however, as Kamo tackled him down and shoved his tongue into his mouth once more. All of Brandon's attempts to escape disappeared as he couldn't hold himself back, allowing the superior Blonde to take him, wrapping his arms on his defined shoulders and sinking the kiss in deep. Not even listening to what was going around him, Brandon snapped out of his trance as Kamo counted two, and Brandon tried prying himself free but it was too late, as he kicked out a microsecond too late as Kamo counted the third count.

Brandon openly sighed and put his arms at his sides in defeat, a slight look of hurt in his eyes. He knew what was going to happen, he was going to be convinced into sex by a guy he had deep feelings for, and the next morning he'd leave and be forgotten, left in the dust once more like all the previous times...."Listen, Kamo. I know you won and all, but I really don't want to do this...I've been hurt too much." he said as he forcibly pushed Kamo away and sat at the corner of the bed, putting his face in his hand and letting out another deep sigh.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 am

For a moment, Kamo thought Brandon would be able to regain himself before the count ended, and Kamo tried to work harder. Perhaps it was because of that, he was able to win. He broke the kiss and sat up with a grin, putting his arms up. "Ha! I won!" he called out, lowering his hands and putting it at his hips. But then…something happened. Brandon said he really didn't want to, before pushing Kamo off, causing Kamo to just fall onto the bed with a soft grunt. He looked over at Brandon, moving to sit up and over to him. He felt…bad for him, he did. No. He couldn't feel bad for him. Kamo Ryusaki didn't feel bad for people. He shifted to wrap his arms around Brandon, pressing his lips to his shoulder, trying to trail it up his neck. "Come on~" he murmured, nuzzling him. "I'll even let you be on top, hm? After that match, how could you refuse~?"

For once, Kamo was being rejected. No, not the first time. Raiden had rejected him before. But he put so much more effort into it this time, and he knew that he couldn't let himself have feelings again, because it would just end up like it did with Raiden, that's why he had to sleep with Brandon and move on! But…Brandon still wasn't changing his mind, even after everything he was doing. After a moment, Kamo let out a soft huff in annoyance, pushing of from Brandon and moving to slip under the covers, shaking his head.

"Fine. Go ahead. Leave me then," he replied coldly, turning around so he wasn't looking at Brandon any longer. "I don't want to be with you then. Go home." But his voice was breaking for a moment; this didn't happen to him. And he hated to admit it, but Brandon managed to get under his skin, get to him -- and he hated it. Perhaps if Brandon just left, it would bring Kamo back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:59 am

Brandon sat at the edge of the bead, feeling a rush of painful emotions which wasn't helped when Kamo still offered him sex, giving him flashbacks of the numerous times he had heard something similar. Still not budging as Kamo insisted, he felt hurt as the other blonde got in bed and essentially told him to fuck off, the pain notable in his voice.

Brandon tried to push himself up to leave....but he couldn't. He seen himself in Kamo, the times lying in bed, wishing for someone who didn't want you back....he couldn't go. Despite barely knowing the guy for a few hours, Brandon had admittedly had a lot more fun with him then he had with any other guy, and he didn't want it to go to shit.

"Just because I don't want sex...doesn't mean I want to go." Brandon said as he attempted to climb in behind Kamo under the covers. "I've really enjoyed tonight....I don't want it to go to waste....please." He said as he snaked his arms under Kamo's and pulled himself right up to him, his own voice nearly breaking as he did.. Feeling his warm body and presence, Brandon held on to him tightly, this is what he had wanted for so long.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 am

Kamo could feel him moving, trying to get up -- and he closed his eyes tighter. His arms wrapped around himself for a moment. He'd be fine in the morning. He was just sick or something. Yeah, that's it. He was sick. He was sick, and he was just letting the lust for the other man get to his head. He'd take some vitamin D, order some soup, and stay in bed all day tomorrow. He felt himself trying to close himself off already, so when he felt the bed creaking and the pressure getting closer, he didn't understand what was going on. He turned over as Brandon pulled himself in close, looking at the man with shock on his face as those words sunk in.

"No! You wanted to go, so go!" he yelled, moving to hit Brandon on the chest with his forearm, that pain apparent in his voice. He tried to hit him twice more, but then he wrapped his own arms around Brandon and tugged himself in, burying his face against the other man's muscled chest, his breathing already beginning to get heavier. Those arms latched around him tighter, and he shook his head. "No…no, don't. Please don't…" he corrected himself.

He enjoyed himself so much that night. Much more than he thought he would have. He couldn't throw that away. Of course, a piece of himself was screaming at him for being so vulnerable to the man -- that was what ended up pushing Raiden away -- but he held strong, finally looking up at Brandon. "I'm sorry. I…I enjoyed myself tonight too, and I don't want it to go to waste either. Please…please stay the night." His voice was quiet, almost hoarse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum