Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 3 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 am

Brandon listened to his response, and his worst fears were coming true, Kamo just wanted to fuck him. Kamo dragged him into the room, allowing him to quickly look at the cozy scenery, but as he dragged him in front of the bed and pulled in for another kiss, Brandon lightly pushed him away, enough to make him fall back on the bed. "Nah man, I ain't interested." He said, adjusting his jacket and sunglasses, "I ain't looking for a one night fuck, but I appreciate the meal! I'll leave the money on the cabinet." He said as he looked to quickly walk away.

He didn't show it but he was hurt, he really wanted Kamo to be something different, for Brandon, it had that potential for the first time in so long, perhaps his entire life, but no.... it seems he was just like the rest.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 am

"Wh-what?"

Kamo was easily pushed onto the bed, but rather than being mounted, Brandon just said no. No? He wanted to refuse? He frowned deeply, standing up quickly, shaking his head. "What are you talking about? Come on. Come to bed. You know you want it." He moved forward, grabbing for Brandon's hand to tug him back in and kiss him once more. But this time, there was a lot less lust tinging it; instead, it was desperation. He didn't want to be alone. He held onto Brandon tightly, moving again, straight for the bed.

He broke the kiss. "Come on. You don't have to pay for the meal. Just…come on." As Brandon refused to budge, Kamo began to grow a bit more annoyed. "What about a wrestling match, huh? If I win, we do what I want. If you win, you can go home. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 am

Brandon turned around and listened as Kamo tried reassuring him it's what he wanted, but simply shook his head, saying "Nah, it really isn't..." as he turned around and began to leave the room, but was suddenly stopped as Kamo grabbed his arm and pulled him back, straight into another kiss. Brandon was about to push him back forcefully this time, but suddenly noticed how....desperate Kamo seemed, pulling tightly at his waist and trying to drag him back into the room....Brandon almost related to the desperateness, but he still wasn't budging.

Brandon's eyebrow suddenly raised however as Kamo broke the kiss and challenged him to the match, despite him wanting to leave initially, he was never one to back down from a challenge. Brandon sighed and pushed Kamo to the front of the bed, but didn't walk away, instead taking his glasses off along with his jacket and vest to leave him shirtless, and says "You wan't a match? You got it." before lightly tackling Kamo on to the bed.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 am

Kamo had challenged Brandon as a last ditch effort. He could win the blonde over if he got him into a few of his favorite wrestling holds, easily! How could anyone refuse him when they saw him in that light? When he got pushed away suddenly, towards the bed, Kamo thought for a moment that he was going to reject him completely. And he would have to figure things out himself. But suddenly, he looked up to see Brandon moving to strip his glasses and jacket off, as well as that vest, which left Kamo completely confused for a moment.

He understood, of course, when Brandon spoke up, but he wasn't ready when the other man tackled him onto the bed with a soft grunt! He shifted, moving to roll them over so he could straddle Brandon on the bed; he had a large bed, much larger than the average king. Big enough for the two of them to wrestle on. He grinned down at Brandon if he managed to roll them over, stripping off his shirt. "Plain rules? Pinfall wins?" he asked, moving to try and pin him to the bed for a moment before getting off, sitting on his knees and waiting for Brandon to attack once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:20 am

Brandon's tackle was a success, but not for long as Kamo managed to turn him over and straddle his chest, pulling his shirt off as he did so and allowing Brandon to view his chiselled muscles from up close. Brandon listened to Kamo's offer for the pinfalls only stipulation to which he responded "Sounds good to me! Don't be upset when I beat you though.", sticking his tongue out as he did. He wasn't afraid to flirt if it meant getting the victory.

As Kamo got off him and got to his knees, Brandon did the same, shuffling forward to get close. "You know, the funny thing is-" He began to say until grabbing Kamo's head in a surprise side headlock and flipped him over his body, slamming him to the mattress with a side takedown. Brandon quickly straddled him and linked his hand's with Kamo's, before pushing them down over his head, trying to immobillise his arms as he tried counting the pin, looking to perhaps get the quick win!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:38 am

When Brandon stuck out his tongue, Kamo stuck out his own for a moment, before he darted it back into his mouth. No, that wasn't him. He wasn't that person. What was Brandon doing to him? He moved off of him quickly, watching him as he slowly got up, shuffling forward as well. He quirked an eyebrow as Brandon began to speak, completely falling for his trap! Kamo let out a soft yelp as he was caught in the side headlock and slammed onto the mattress, looking up at Brandon as he tried to straddle him and go for the pin.

Kamo wasn't going to go down that easily. He bucked up roughly, trying to buck into Brandon's rear, and even trying to slide his hands out from inside of the blonde man's and try and yank him in for a tight headlock against his own chest. "The funny thing is, you're gonna lose!" he finished off, shaking his head. "Despite your cutesy maneuvers!" He would then try and roll them over, to get Brandon in the same position so he could pin him down to the mattress and score the victory instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:47 am

Brandon began to go for the pinfall but Kamo had a lot more left in the tank, bucking his hips up to stop the pin and attempting to loosen his hands from the grip, but Brandon was able to just keep it held in. Listening to Kamo's promise to win, Brandon simply shook his head and laughed, saying "I wouldn't say that when you're underneath me!" as he mockingly blew a kiss towards him. Brandon suddenly noticed Kamo's bulge pressing into his rear as he bucked under him, momentarily distracting him from the hold which allowed Kamo to flip him back over!

Landing on his back with Kamo straddling him once again and attempting the pin, Brandon cursed at himself due to letting himself getting distracted, Kamo was good at being sexual, so Brandon had to try and not allow it to be his disadvantage. The surfer pulled his shoulders up and attempted to pull him down for a guillotine choke, but due to the position he was in, it was more then likely not going to work.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:26 am

"You say that like it's not going change in a moment." As if on cue, Kamo managed to roll them over, shifting to straddle Brandon beneath him with a smirk. He blew a kiss of his own towards Brandon as he managed to get the upper hand, but Brandon tried to take it from him before long. As the surfer boy began to reach up to tug Kamo into a guillotine choke, Kamo's own hands reached up and moved to pin them down to the bed as his face darted in -- moving to kiss him roughly. Much more so than when he kissed Brandon before; at least in that case, there was still lust on his lips. Now, he was just using it as a weapon in order to distract Brandon.

So long as he got Brandon with that, he would let his hand slip down, away from trying to pin Brandon's arms above his head, instead reaching down and beginning to undo his pants, tugging lightly at it to try and pull them off completely. His lips would curl up into a smirk as he did so, trying to keep Brandon busy with the kiss and the pin, so when he realized what he was working on, it was too late for him to reverse it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Brandon's attempt to lock in the guillotine was reversed as Kamo managed to grab both his hands and pin them down, just as he had done before. Ya know, for a rich kid you sure are-MMMM!" Brandon began to say until Kamo interrupted him with a kiss. Brandon's thoughts became clouded as he slowly allowed himself to get taken in by the kiss, it was like Kamo was slowly turning his own body and mind against him...he almost lusted for more.

As the kiss continued with his eyes shut in ecstasy, Brandon began to felt his belt unbuckling, and suddenly realised Kamo was taking his pants off! Breaking the kiss, Brandon said "H-hey, wait a minute!" and began to struggle but it was too late as Kamo successfully kicked them off, leaving him in his yellow silk boxers. Brandon was suddenly nervous, he was much more easy to take advantage of at this point, but continued to resist, pulling his shoulders off the mattress to prevent the pin and saying "You....smooth bastard...." as he struggled.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 pm

It was fun to cut Brandon off mid-sentence with the kiss, feeling him slowly begin to return the favor, feeling his eyes close as he tried to keep him down, not going for the pin quite yet. No, he wanted to get those pants off first at least, giving a small grin as he revealed those cute silk boxers beneath, tossing the pants to the side. He moved to resume the kiss, though Brandon's nervousness prevented him from getting him in a nice lip-lock. "Mmm…well, I wouldn't have challenged you if I wasn't sure that I could beat you," he remarked easily, finally breaking the hold to sit up for a moment.

He slipped off of Brandon, quickly moving to try and tear off his boxers and toss them away as well! Let's make this extremely easy; Brandon wasn't responding well to the erotic moves, so it would be extremely easy for him to distract Brandon and go for the pin. Even if he didn't manage to do that, he would try and stand up, moving to pull Brandon to his feet -- before shoving him between his legs for a moment, before going for the piledriver! "Come on, Brandon. If you ask me, it's almost like you wanna be beaten!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum