Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 5 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:41 am

Brandon watched as Kamo turned to look at him with a shocked expression, with Brandon trying to lightly smile to try and make him feel better, but it felt like a ton of bricks crashed down on his heart as Kamo forcefully hit him in the chest and told him to go. Brandon's expression dropped, and he almost felt tears forming at his eyes, Kamo's words felt like bullets to him, yet again Brandon wasn't wanted. He slowly began to pull himself out of the covers, until Kamo suddenly pulled him back in and buried his face forcefully against his chest, almost begging him not to go.

Brandon didn't know what to think until Kamo's eyes met his gaze, full of emotion. Listening to Kamo agreeing with him on how the night went helped the pain go away, and when Kamo asked him to stay the night as he held onto him tightly, Brandon slowly smiled in response, and said "Shhhh....it's okay, I won't be going anywhere, I promise." as he pulled Kamo in against his chest once more and softly wrapped his arms around him. "I....I want to stay the night as well." he continued, voice slightly cracking as he held him close. Despite how big and powerful Kamo was to other people and himself on first impressions, it meant a lot seeing how he truly was, he wanted to help him....to be there for him.

Last edited by TheEditor1023 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:03 am

Kamo didn't notice the tears forming at Brandon's eyes as he told the man to leave; he didn't mean it, clearly. He changed his mind almost immediately. He just didn't want to be weak in front of the man, but his brain gave way to the thing people didn't think existed in the man -- his heart. He didn't want to be alone. Especially not when things ended like that. He had promised to himself he wouldn't be alone for good, but things were getting overbearing as he got closer and closer to Raiden, the last man who continually warmed his bed. He pressed his head a bit firmly into Brandon's chest before he looked up, finally noticing the welling of tears in the man's eyes. For the first time since that red-haired man left him, he cared.

With Brandon's reassurance that he wasn't going anywhere, those arms latched around him, moving to press up against his forehead, their breath mingling. With the weaponized kisses that Kamo had used before, perhaps it was more affectionate when he didn't kiss the other man -- how he just let their heads and noses touch, lips mere inches away, but not closing in. And then he said the words he never thought he'd say to someone: "I'm sorry." They were small, almost barely uttered; but they were there, and Brandon sure as hell could hear them. "If you tell anyone about this, I will make sure you will never wrestle again." He was coming back to his usual self, the yearning for company and affection finally finding a slot in Kamo's normally hostile demeanor. "I have a reputation to live up to, surfer boy." But with that, his lips tugged into a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 am

Wiping the tears from his eyes, Brandon felt happy...the happiest he had been in general for a long time. Feeling Kamo pull himself up until they were touching foreheads, Brandon expected another kiss from him, but was surprised when Kamo offered him an apology. "Shhh, it's okay" Brandon responded with a simple smile, giving him a quick kiss on the lips as he did so and slightly tightening his hug, pulling their bodies closer.

He suddenly broke into a laugh and moves his head away as Kamo "threatened" him on the potential of him revealing this information. "Oh boy, imagine the publicity I'd get, "Kamo Ryuzaki, Secret Sweetheart!" I can see the headlines now!" He teased before pulling himself back to face him. "Don't you worry, I'm keeping tonight to myself, It's not just you who wants tonight kept secret." He further teased, jokingly grabbing the man's ass as he did. Stretching his limbs, Brandon initially broke away to lie on his back but pulled Kamo with him, resting the rich boy's head on his chest/shoulder area as he wrapped his arm around him. "I'll give you that though, I've never had someone pull my pants off in one swipe like that, you gotta teach me your secret." He said with a small laugh, part of him wanted to not leave this bed for a long time, right now he felt perfect.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:18 am

And then the kiss. Kamo wasn't expecting it, despite how long he was lingering there. But moreover, he wasn't expecting the affection behind it. It was quiet, light. A reassurance for Kamo, that it was truly okay. He leaned into it for the moment, saddened as the man pulled away, but cuddled up against him a bit more as he felt those arms tighten around him. Of course, once Brandon mentioned the publicity, he leaned over and moved to hit him roughly on the chest -- there was no "playful" hit for Kamo, he always hit at full force, whether he liked you or not. "Yeah, watch yourself go down as soon as it goes up," he replied, glaring up at him -- though he knew that Brandon was playing with him.

At the grab for his ass, Kamo yelped softly, hitting at him again. Any night with Kamo was sure to end in bruises, that much was clear. He gave a small growl, shaking his head. "Don't start touching my ass like it's your property." He made a face at him, before Brandon turned over and pulled him in close, making him rest his head on the man's chest. He'd only done that to Casimir before, and only momentarily; he had ended it soon after and kicked Casimir out of the bed. He shifted for a moment, nuzzling into his chest, making himself more comfortable on the man's tight muscles, giving himself a small smile, reaching up to drift a hand along his bare chest lightly as the man spoke. "Practice, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 am

Brandon coughed slightly as Kamo hit him roughly in the chest and glared at him for his comment, something Brandon found kinda humorous. As Kamo swiped his hand away and commented on being his property, Brandon teased again, saying "Wow, does it feel different for a change when you're not the one in charge?" with a playful laugh.

Kamo then nuzzled into his chest as Brandon slowly rubbed his hand up and down his side, as if to help him get more comfortable. He gave a small laugh as Kamo mentioned the practice, it didn't surprise him that someone as rich and powerful as him would be an expert at that. He looked down at the man resting on his chest, head slowly moving up and down as he breathed, and couldn't help but smile once more. "You're kinda cute when you're angry sometimes, just saying." He joked, until he suddenly felt his eyes fluttering, not only had he had a rigorous training schedule today at the gym, but combined with the "match" with Kamo, it left him feeling really worn out, and he soon found himself falling asleep with the older Blonde still lay on his chest.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:16 am

--TIMESKIP--

Kamo didn't know when he fell asleep. But the last thing he expected was to have Brandon's arms still around him, to still be resting on his chest. Kamo let his hand drift along the other man's chest lightly, before wrapping around him and cuddling up to him a bit more. "Mmh…good morning." He leaned up to kiss Brandon's cheek lightly, before taking his place back on his chest. He nuzzled his face into the other blonde, kissing his chest lightly as he did. "Didn't expect you to still be here, actually…"

Finally, he shifted up, sitting up on his hands, before biting his lower lip for a moment. "And remember. Say any of this to anyone, and I'll destroy you." He leaned over, grabbing for his nipple to twist it a bit, just to give him a bit of pain and a small bit of excitement to wake him up properly. "Now then…what would you like for breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:30 am

Brandon slowly woke to the sounds of Kamo wishing him a good morning. Smiling, he yawned and stretched, putting his arms around the blonde. Listening to Kamo's comment  on being surprised he was still here, Brandon ran his hand down his back and said "Mmm, morning. And oh shush, even if I wanted to I couldn't, you really know how to wrap yourself around someone in your sleep." he joked.

He suddenly jumped at Kamo twisting his nipple. "Watch it you bastard. Heh, besides, I wouldn't be the one being destroyed." He said, flexing his hug slightly as he held him. "Hmmmm, whilst I'm usually picky for breakfast, I'll have whatever your having..." He said, kissing Kamo's forehead.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:49 am

Kamo made a face at Brandon as he mentioned that he knew how to wrap himself around someone, hitting at him -- but it was actually light this time, not one of his usual punches. "Oh, shut up," he replied with a small huff, before he put his head back down on his chest for a moment, hand snaking around and hugging him tightly. "You're a horrible pillow anyway, blondie." He raised his head and rest his chin on his pec, sticking his tongue out at him for a moment before he rested back once more, taking a few more moments before he sat up.

It was clear that Kamo wasn't done being sadistic anytime soon -- he had a small smirk on his face when Brandon jumped, before laughing at him. "Remember, I was the one who won the match any way. Just goes to show that I would be the one destroying you." He cuddled into him, however, as he felt the man flexing into the hug, shaking his head in amusement. He moved over for a moment, grabbing the phone off the cradle next to the bed and holding down 0 as he ordered "two orders of the usual", before hanging up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:25 am

Brandon smirked as the man he was sharing the bed with commented on him being a horrible pillow, and stuck a tongue out at him. "Oh shush! From what I could tell you looked pretty comfortable to me!" Brandon responded, jokingly ruffling the heir's hair (pun intended). He listened as Kamo referenced the match last night, and said "Oh is that so? I put that down to me not knowing your, ahem, "style". Next time, it'll be you getting pinned, you can quote me on that!".

He smirked as he watched Kamo order two orders of "the usual" on his bedside phone before putting it back down and snuggling up to him again, it made Brandon think for a minute, sure he himself was rich, but this guy sounded like he would never need to lift a finger for the rest of his life if he demanded it. "So tell me rich boy..." The surfer said as he pulled Kamo up until they were looking face to face, a passionate look in his eyes, "...what does the great Kamo Ryuzaki have as the usual?" He laughed, before deciding to rest his head on Kamo's shoulder, face pressing against his neck, making himself comfortable.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:47 am

Kamo made a small face as his hair was ruffled, reaching a hand up to swat Brandon's hand away and fix his hair with a small mutter under his breath, before listening to what he had to say about the match -- and laughing loudly. "Aw, that's cute. At least you're pretty, even if you're not the smartest one in the roster." He reached up to pat the other man on the cheek, a small grin plastered to his face. "Besides, you still don't know my style. I don't do erotic moves in actual matches, not like that."

Kamo blinked as he was tugged upward, facing him, meeting his eyes for a moment. But then he laughed as Brandon actually posed his question, shaking his head to himself before crossing his arms. "Now now, that's a surprise. If I wanted you to know, then I would have told you." He smirked, but when the surfer pressed his face into his neck, he froze for a moment, as if he were about to push Brandon away. But instead, he reached up to rest his hand on the back of Brandon's neck, wrapping the other arm around his waist to hold him close. "Nnn…what are you doing to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum