by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:10 am

Matthew grinned as he looked at Kamo's angry face, this time he had really managed to humiliate him, right for everyone to see as well! His grin didn't last too long though, as Kamo suddenly pulled himself onto his feet, and began to lift Matthew with him! Matthew's face turned into one of terror from the incredible feat of strength coming from Kamo, and before he knew it he was viciously slammed to the floor in a powerbomb that rattled his brains. Matthew thought he would be able to strengthen the hold despite the state he was in and kept his legs wrapped to his head, but this proved to be a mistake as it just allowed Kamo to pick him back up and slam him with a second powerbomb! This time Matthew made sure to let go, grunting as his back burned, still weak from the damage he had received, as well as still feeling some pain from the beating he received last week. "Is that....all you got...you "swine"?" He growled, mocking the manner in which Kamo spoke and actually daring the blonde to bring the fight to him!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:31 am

Kamo gave a small snort as Matthew tried to turn the insult around on him, standing up once Matthew finally let go of the headscissor. "You're less than dog shit to me, you little bitch," he commented, grabbing for Matthew's hair in order to tug him to his feet. Since they were already in the corner, Kamo had an idea to turn things around. In this situation, he meant it literally. He turned Matthew around, as well as himself, locking him into a Gory special, facing the corner. "There is so much more that I can do to you. I can destroy you. To rip you into pieces, to make you cry and beg for me to put you out of your misery. And even then I won't stop. Even then, I'll keep stretching your body pieces into positions they have never gone into."

With that, he leaned forward, moving to slam him, head first, into the corner! He slipped out, leaving Matthew there for a moment as he stood up, dusting himself off. He caught Casimir's eye and shook his head before he turned back to Matthew, moving backwards as the other man began to move, to sit up against the pole. Time to give him a taste of his own medicine. He rushed forward, going for a bronco buster a la Matthew, bucking his hips into Matthew's face as he twined those legs around the pole. He then fell backward, wrapping his legs in a headscissor around Matthew's face. "This is what a cock looks like. You don't have anything worth showing off." He grabbed Matthew's hair to keep him crushed against his crotch, yanking roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:00 am

Matthew grunted as Kamo pulled him back to his feet, until suddenly he got turned around and felt his opponent, pull him up onto his back, trapping his arms and legs with his own into the Gory Special. Matthew tried as hard as he could not to scream as Kamo bent the man hard, telling him how easy he could destroy him. As Kamo finished his rant, he suddenly thrust backwards, leaving Matthew panicking and defenceless as he smashed his face into the top turnbuckle.

Matthew's vision momentarily went black, until he regained consciousness and found himself on the floor. Acting on instinct, he pulled himself up to sit in the corner and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision. As Matthew could look properly again, he looked up just in time to see the crotch of Kamo fly directly into his face. Due to the pain, Matthew could do nothing but allow Kamo to humiliate him as the powerful gyrations of his hips slammed his head into the turnbuckle behind him, further dizzying him. He suddenly felt Kamo's hand grab the back of his hair and pull him forwards, burying his face in his crotch and wrapping his thighs around his head for a headscissors, just as Matthew had done to him. Barely being able to see Kamo due to his large bulge smothering his face, "Please..." moaned Matthew into his crotch, as the blonde insulted him on his manhood and tightened the hold. He was too out of it, and even tried putting his foot on the rope for a rope break despite the no disqualifications rule. He had to endure the hold for as long as Kamo decided to keep it there, his fighting slowly stopping.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:49 am

Kamo smirked as everything worked out so perfectly. His blood was still boiling, but a piece of him had another idea on how to take care of him -- the only issue is, it meant he had to be patient. And patience wasn't something he had much of. He grinned as Matthew moaned into his crotch, squeezing him a bit tighter as he heard the other man trying to beg him. "What was that? Speak louder now. You want more? Well, all right." With that, he cranked the headscissor on a bit more, yanking on that hair.

After a few moments, he finally let go, moving to slip to his feet with a small smirk down at him. "Come on, ugly-ass bitch. Get on your feet. I'm not done with you yet." He reached down and yanked him to his feet suddenly, tossing him towards the ropes. With that, he rushed after him, moving to grab him by his waist and toss him over the top rope, trying to get him to hit the concrete beneath. That way, they'd be closer to the table, whenever he wanted to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 am

Matthew moaned louder, eventually screaming out as Kamo mocked his pleas and squeezed his thighs around his head and pulled on his hair more, increasing the pain. Finally Kamo released the hold and quickly dragged him to his feet, insulting him yet again. The self proclaimed "King" grabbed him by the waist and went to throw him right over the top rope and outside of the ring next to the already made table, but right as he ran and went to throw him, Matthew slipped out, got behind Kamo, and using the momentum they already had, threw Kamo flying over the top rope instead!

Matthew took a second to catch his breath and turned around to see that Kamo had barely hung on to the outside of the ropes, nearly going through the table as well! Matthew quickly went to strike him but Kamo grabbed the back of his hair and jumped down to the concrete outside, causing Matthew's neck to violently bounce off the top rope and make him fall backwards to the mat painfully. Sent into a coughing fit, Matthew found himself getting dragged by his legs under the bottom rope by Kamo, eager to keep on the attack on the outside.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:21 am

Despite the fact that Kamo had been caught with the move reversed, it actually worked out a bit better. As he watched Matthew moving out of the way and felt him trying to toss him over the ropes, he grabbed ahold of the top one, instead finding a perch on the lip of the ring. He dangled out over the table for a moment, before he pulled himself in, grabbing for Matthew's hair as he jumped down, slamming him neck-first into the ropes! The choking was enough to make him smirk as he reached over, grabbing for his ankle to yank him out of the ring.

As Matthew slammed to the concrete, Kamo turned around, beginning to take down the table that was behind them. That way, he was able to pick it up -- and slam it, edge first, into Matthew's gut! A resounding groan came from the audience at the blow, followed by more jeering. Kamo smirked, before he moved to slam the table's flat side against the man's body, jumping up and falling to his knees with it. "I didn't say you could touch me either, you filthy philistine." He tossed the table to the side, grabbing for Matthew to put him, face up, under his armpit -- and get him in a DDT against the cold, hard pavement, keeping him wedged in that sweaty armpit!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:46 am

Matthew painfully landed on the concrete, still spluttering from the choke and writhing against the cold, hard concrete. He suddenly yelled out in pain as Kamo slammed the edge of the table directly into his weakened midsection, making tears form at his eyes from how painful it was, but Kamo wasn't done as he then fell to his knees and slammed the flat side of the table directly into his body.

Matthew held his stomach right as the pain still shot through his body. He was too weak as Kamo brought him to his feet and bended him backwards, forcing Matthew's face into the familiar darkness of his muscular, sweaty armpit. Matthew weakly pulled at his arms as he felt Kamo's muscles flex against his face, before finally he dropped backwards, smacking the back of Matthew's head on the concrete! Face still buried in there and covered in his opponents musky sweat, Matthew wasn't even moving as the attack had knocked him unconscious for a few seconds.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:40 am

Kamo couldn't have done it better if he had even tried. He grinned as he felt Matthew weakly pulling at his arms, trying to get him to let go, but Kamo wasn't going to show this kid any mercy. No, Matthew had crossed the wrong guy, and Kamo was going to prove that. He felt the man go limp as he DDT'd him against the concrete, giving a small laugh as he dropped him down. He was glad he had given control of what type of match it was to Matthew, because he sure as hell didn't want the match to be over that easily! No, he still had more plans for Matthew.

He leaned over and picked Matthew up off the floor a bit. If he were a bit smaller, Kamo would try and lift him over his head, but the match had taken his toll on him already, and Matthew still had quite a few inches on him. No, he pulled Matthew up to his feet -- and guided him over his knee, before cranking in a violent backbreaker suddenly. "Wake up! No one said you could go to sleep!" he shouted suddenly, one arm pressing against his neck, the other one on his stomach to keep him down, applying pressure to both arms so his back was truly in excruciating pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:32 am

Matthew had blacked out for a few seconds, until when he finally came to, he found himself get placed on Kamo's knee. Matthew weakly tried to defend himself, but it was no use as Kamo placed one hand on his neck, and the other on his stomach, before violently pressing down to crank in the backbreaker. Matthew was definitely wide awake now as he began to scream once more, tapping out against the the blonde's arm in hopes he'd release the hold. His back was in excruciating pain and Kamo knew it, so being the technical master he was, made sure that his knee was pressing right where his back was hurting the most.

A few seconds passed before Kamo released the hold, letting Matthew flop to the floor. Matthew began to slowly crawl away from him, noticing Casimir in the crowd as he did, a wicked expression on his face.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Matthew's screams were perfect. He had told him that he would make him suffer, and that's exactly what he was doing. He smirked as he cranked that backbreaker on, ignoring him tapping out on his arm. He wasn't going to break the hold until he wanted to, not because Matthew was a little bitch and couldn't handle it any longer. He kept the hold in a bit longer than he knew Matthew could handle, before he finally pushed him off his knee. Of course, Matthew was trying to crawl away from him, which just made Kamo shake his head in disdain.

"You can't handle going against me in a match. You never should have dared to challenge me." He moved to follow Matthew, before he plopped down onto Matthew's back. "Maybe if you tell everyone how you're less than dirt, how you cannot hold a candle to me, I'll show a bit of mercy and let you lose." He reached forward, twining his fingers beneath his chin -- and yanking back, putting him in a rough camel clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next