Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Matthews attempts to crawl away were stopped, as Kamo sat down on his injured back. Hearing his offer to admit defeat, Matthew spat some blood from his mouth and shouted "Fuck you!" as Kamo wrapped his fingers under his chin and began to wrench the camel clutch in.

Matthew screamed through the pain as he felt his upper body getting bent back, but he was fed up of asking for forgiveness, he knew he wasn't going to get any. "Grrrr, kiss my ass....you prick!" Matthew grunted, his anger slowly coming back to him.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Matthew Matthias vs Kamo Ryusaki (Debut), Tables Match!

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Kamo couldn't help himself -- he laughed. As Matthew tried to insult him and get Kamo more angry, Kamo just laughed that loud, derisive laugh. "What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you beneath me." he replied, shaking his head. He cranked that hold on a bit more, making it so he was bent backwards savagely, enough for Kamo to be able to look down at him and meet his gaze. "I sure hope I didn't hear what I think I did. Otherwise, I might have to ask for some help to beat some sense into you!"

Kamo met his gaze for a moment, that smirk still wide. "There's a really easy way to fix this. Beg me. Tell me how much lower you are than me, and beg me to let you go. And I will. I'll pick you up and plow you through that table, and the match will be over."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Matthew struggled as Kamo bent him back even more, further destroying his back and forcing him to meet his gaze "You heard what I fucking said..." Matthew said as he  grunted painfully. Listening to Kamo continue his speech, Matthew waited for him to finish, before staring straight into his eyes and saying "....I'll be begging alright, begging for you to....shut the fuck up! All you do is fucking whine and blow up your own ass and I don't know if you can tell, but NO ONE cares what you say. Trust me, this match is only going to end one way, with me dropping your ass straight through that table, and then I'll grab your little blue fuck boy in the crowd and kick his ass too." He promised, although in the position he was now in he really couldn't do much, so Matthew did the only thing he could and began to wiggle side to side, hoping to loosen the hold, although that wasn't likely to happen.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:31 pm

"T'ch. You really don't know how to shut the fuck up, do you?"

Kamo shifted his weight so he was pressing it all against Matthew's upper back, making it that much more excruciatingly painful as he continued to hold the camel clutch in place. But then, he stopped. He let go of Matthew's head, sitting on his back for a few more moments, looking positively annoyed. He grabbed for Matthew's hair and moved to slam his face against the concrete, hopefully just enough to daze him for what he had planned next. He got up, stomping on Matthew's back on the way, before he moved to go under the ring, looking for a weapon. Just the movement of him going to look had the crowd jeering at him, even going so far as to curse his name. Finally, his hand grabbed ahold of it, and he tugged it out.

A ladder. A big, metal ladder. The crowd fell silent all of a sudden, as if worried they were going to be hit by it. Kamo had better things in store. He picked it up, holding it by two of the steps -- and moved to slam it down on Matthew's already weakened back. He shook his head. "See? You should have just begged for mercy." He slammed it into his back once more, before he brought it up to its full height, opening it -- and beginning to climb up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Matthew angrily growled in pain as Kamo pulled even more in the hold, before surprisingly letting go of him. Sitting on his back and commenting at Matthew's response, Matthew slowly used his hand's to attempt to push himself up, and said "You're one to fucking talk..." before Kamo slammed his head into the concrete. A small amount of blood appearing under his nose, Matthew felt Kamo hit another sharp kick into his weakened back as he grunted painfully. A few seconds later, Matthew found the energy to slowly turn his head just in time to see Kamo raising a very big ladder over his head and slamming it right onto his back! Matthew screamed louder than he had before as Kamo repeated the hit one more time.

Matthew had tears in his eyes as he saw Kamo set the ladder and begin climbing, he knew that if the blonde was to be able to fall on him from this height, it'll definitely lose him the match. Matthew attempted to pull himself up but failed, seeing Kamo pose on the top, Matthew prepared for the end....until something in his brain snapped, and Matthew lost control.

"ffffFFFFFUUUCK YOU!" Matthew screamed,surprisingly bounding to his feet and pushing the ladder, making it fall over and causing Kamo to land in the ring with a devastating crash! Matthew was in full rage mode, pulling the table into the ring and setting it up...but Matthew wanted to hurt him even more first. Matthew sprinted back outside, and picked the toppled ladder up before sliding it into the ring under the bottom rope. He picked up Kamo and brought him over so that he was in front of Matthew and the ladder, now lay on the floor. Matthew would suddenly put his arm around his neck and make him lean back, staring angrily into his eyes, before flying back and hitting the Reverse STO, face-first into the ladder!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:53 am

Kamo grinned at the blood beginning to seep from Matthew's nose, listening to the soft groans as he pulled out the ladder -- before revelling in the screams that Matthew elicited with the blows to his back. "Couldn't hear you over your screams!" he remarked before he brought it down a second time, laughing at him, looking at him beginning to shed tears. "Oh, look at you. Poor little bitch, crying because you can't fucking take the pain." He laughed at him once more, climbing up the ladder, beginning to pose at the top, eliciting more jeers.

And then Matthew tipped the ladder over, sending Kamo crashing into the ring. He yelled out in pain and shock, grunting as he fell into the ring, hugging onto himself. "Nnnngh…fucker," he hissed, watching him slide the ladder in, moving to get up. But he wasn't quick enough; Matthew grabbed him and yanked him up to his feet, bringing him closer to the ladder -- and landed the reverse STO, straight into the ladder! He yelled out once more, grabbing ahold of it to keep himself up. "Keep going, little shit. You're the one going through that table."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Matthew's move worked, as it delivered massive damage to Kamo, who, despite getting his head knocked loopy, STILL was finding time to insult him. Matthew dragged him to his feet, before clenching his fist tightly and sucker punching him right in the mouth! "That's for not being able to shut the fuck up." Matthew said as held tightly onto his hair to prevent him from falling to the ground. He dragged the blonde over to the table and began to smack his head violently off it, and again, and again, and again. He did it for about 9 times until he finally pushed him onto the table.

Climbing on it as well, he was careful to not lose his footing and put Kamo's head between his legs once more. He pointed at Casimir and did the neck slice taunt with his thumb to signal the end, before raising Kamo's body into the air and preparing to deliver a piledriver! "Don't worry, I'll make sure your bitch gets the same treatment!" He said to his struggling opponent as he held him up, all he had to do was drop down and he would win the match!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:57 am

Kamo snarled as he was pulled to his feet, punched straight in the face with a grunt. He could see Casimir moving in towards the ring, but he shook his head imperceptibly, just enough for Casimir to see. Of course, it just enabled Matthew to attack him some more; he was easily dragged over to the table, smacking against the table, enough times to draw blood -- making him growl softly. Oh, he wasn't going to lose this match. He wasn't going to lose to this little prick. He felt himself tugged onto the table and put between those legs, but he barely noticed the smell of the man around him. No, he was seeing red.

The blonde felt himself being lifted up -- but he snarled softly, suddenly shifting in the other direction! It was enough to get him back onto the table, still locked between his legs. With a loud yell, he grabbed for his legs, moving to pick him up with all of his strength, moving forward -- and falling backwards, slamming Matthew into the table and breaking it beneath their combined weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 am

Matthew prepared to deliver the drop when he noticed Casimir had jumped over the railing and was now watching him at ringside, however these few seconds cost Matthew dearly as before he knew it, Kamo flipped back down, and flipped Matthew up! Matthew crashed and burned as Kamo jumped from the table, and Matthew's body was no more than a ragdoll covered in splinters as the bell rang and Kamo was declared the victor. Matthew was still conscious, but in too much pain to even open his eyes, he had come so close, but the combined effort's of the distraction and Kamo's power had defeated him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 am

Kamo grinned to himself as he managed to slam Matthew into the table, standing up slowly -- and thrusting his fist up into the air. He grinned to the audience, standing tall above Matthew. "And in your rightful place -- beneath me!" he remarked, shaking his head. He moved his foot up, putting it on top of Matthew as the bell rang, the referee declaring him the victor, despite the jeers of the crowd. He moved back after a few moments, giving a low, sweeping bow to the audience.

Casimir, on the other hand, had slipped into the ring, about to attack Matthew -- but then Kamo grabbed onto him, pulling him back. "No, not yet. We'll deal with him later. For now…let him rest. We'll just get him when he least expects it." With that, Kamo pulled him out of the ring, walking up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next