Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A hentai debut for Souko

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A hentai debut for Souko - Page 4 Empty Re: A hentai debut for Souko

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Tiffany would smirk as she seemed to notice that Souko was starting to get annoyed by how the German native seems to be coping her opponent as she would wait near the ropes in the hope of causing the Croat to rush forward. So when to her disappointment Souko would keep her distance the barmaid would slowly move forward as she knew she had to try and force her opponent towards the canvas so she could lock in one of her Hentai submission moves.

So as the crowd was making their disappointment more known as the match when on Tiffany would rush forward and try to tackle Souko towards the mat while screaming ''Shut up already as it crystal clear you are suffering from breasts envy Souko''

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:00 pm

It seemed that Tiffany was thinking the same as Souko. Neither of them at the beginning wanted to be the one who had to charge forward. Locking onto her, Tiffany came charging forward towards her. Souko was ready for her, but the last minute tackle caused her to dorp her guard, and before she knew it, Tiffany had collided with her with a thud and sent the duo dropping down onto the canvas.

"Why would i be envious of those stupid bags of air and silicon you have attached to your stupid chest!?" Souko would hit the canvas with a thud, groaning as Tiffany pressed down against her. Quickly and almost on instinct, Souko wrapped her legs around the females waist, trying to constrict it with a body scissors. If Tiffany wanted her on the canvas, that was fine. But Souko was going to control what went down if she had her own way.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:12 pm

As Tiffany was able to tackle Souko down to the canvas as she replied ''Just shut up already you stupid brute'' as she wanted to follow it up by climbing on top of her opponent. But it seems the Croat was just too fast as she would feel Souko's legs around her waist as she tries not to make a sound of pain as she would try to push open those strong legs of her as she screamed ''You fucking bitch let me go already''.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Wrapping her legs around the Germans waist was the best thing she could have done. If this was a normal match, she would start peppering the woman with punches to the face. However considering the Hentai part of the match, Souko had come to the conclusion that she would have to start it now, but at least it was on her terms. It wouldn't be too bad as long as she could user her Superior wrestling skills to keep Tiffany down and keep control of her. Bringing her arm up she grabbed onto the titfighters hair and yanked her face down into her breasts.

"Here, let me show you why i am nowhere near envious of those gasbags on your chest" Souko laughed as she pulled her into the breast smother, the crowd, finally cheering and happy again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Tiffany was glad that this was a hentai match as she knew if this was any other kind of matchtype she would likely have gotten assaulted with multible punches to her face while she struggled to pry those legs open. So as she feels the Croat grab hold of her hair and force her face down into those breasts the only thing Tiffany could do was smirk as she thought ''Rookie mistake Souko''''

So while Souko was taunting her about why she was not envious while locking in a breast smother the crowd started chanting the Croat's name as Tiffany would wait for a few seconds before she slowly starts to lick her opponent's tits as she whisper ''Release me or else i will be forced to bite down in your tits Souko'''.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Pulling her into her breasts Souko couldn't help but smirk. She had gotten Tiffany right where he wanted her. It was a simple humiliating hold and that would hopefully take all the oxygen out of her body and knock her out. From nowhere however Tiffany began a counter attack by licking the exposed parts between her breasts and bra. While the bra protected most of her breasts, it didn't protect the upper part. Feeling the tongue run around that exposed skin, made Souko shudder, a strange feeling of excitement and arousal peaked in her body, making that shuddering intensify. She couldn't hear what Tiffany was saying in the whisper, as the crowd was drowning out the noise along with her breasts. Souko would keep her in the hold, pushing her in deeper into the crevice between her breasts to limit the range of her tongue. She couldn't allow Tiffany to do anything that would arouse her.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:04 am

Tiffany would giggle as she feels her opponent shudder when she turns the breast smother against Souko while licking the exposed parts of the Croat's skin, but as she expected the other girl to panic and release her she was cut of guard as she was pushed further into those impressive breasts instead. So as the barmaid was trying to lick what she could she knew that because of this tactic the amount of skin she could reach with her tongue was greatly limited by this tactic.

So as Tiffany was slowly running out of air and knew her first tactic was useless at the moment she would switch to plan B as she tries to open her mouth and get some skin between her teeth before she bites down as she hopes the pain would be enough for Souko to release her from this dangerous position.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Keeping Tiffany there would simply offer Souko the victory, and in one way, Souko had really hoped that she would just stay there, Of course however, Tiffany wasn't going to go without a fight and decided to bite down on her breast skin. Because the position she couldn't bite onto anything as such, more just dig her teeth into her skin. Still it was enough to cause Souko to yelp in pain, letting go of the smother and allowing the German Titfighter ontop of her to break free.

"YOU BITCH!" She shouted in anger at Tiffany, throwing her left hand to slap her in the face when she arose from the smother, a way of getting back at her for the bite "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She reiterated as she then slapped her face with her right hand too. But Tiffany was ontop of her, sure Souko still had her in the waist scissors, but Tiffany had hands and a body to work with.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Tiffany would keep her teeth in her opponent's flesh for as long as she could as she hoped the Croat could not handle this kind of pain very well. So imaging the release when she heard Souko yelp in pain and release her hold as the German native would quickly stop biting her opponent breasts as she would be panting while taking some deep breaths of fresh air.

So while Tiffany lay on top of her opponent it seems Souko had recovered from the pain sooner then the barmaid thought possible as she got slaps in the face by her opponent's left hand and quickly got another slap this time with the Croat's left hand. So as both her cheeks got a red imprint of her opponent's hand Tiffany tries to get her hands around Souko's neck as she screams ''You fucking bitch how dare you slap me'' just as her opponent would wrap her legs around her waist and trap her in a scissor hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:36 pm

The slaps seem to aggravate Tiffany and get just the sort of response that Souko had wanted. This had the unintended side affect of having Tiffany grab at Soukos throat and try to strangle her. Souko gasped for breath when she couldn't breath, but she refused to let go of the body scissors she had on Tiffany for so long. As a result they were now in a stale mate, though Souko planned to break it.

She would bring her hands up and yank at the straps the were covering her nipples, trying to break them or at least pull them to the side so that they fell to the side, leaving the titfighter naked from the waist up. Souko would then use her fingernails to clamp on and pinch on both of the Germans nipples at the same time, trying to cause her both pain and pleasure at the same time!
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next