Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by xalex Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Aiko tried to jump up back to her feet as she could. She could use this moment fully for her advantage. All she needed to do was hit this chair shot to the head of her opponent. This could buy her more time to recover and maybe give her the upper hand in this match. She wanted to win this match pretty badly.

When the chair was flying throw the air it suddenly stopped. Aiko needed to smile when she thought that she hit the head of her opponent with that move. But her smile imminently disappeared when she tried to pull the chair back to her, to strike again. The chair was stuck… aiko ripped her eyes wide open when she suddenly saw that Sandy´s finger were warped around the sides of the chair.
She tried to rip it back with all she had but as unable to do so. Sandy was holding the chair right where it was. The young Japans girl was about to try to get the chair free when she suddenly felt a big pain between her legs. She screamed out when Sandy hit her with a cheap shot. Aiko eyes were rolling backwards. She let go of the chair and was falling down to her knees before falling forwards to the mat. The fans were booing Sandy for that mean tactic… AIko was down and out for the moment, just moaning in pain.

Back to top Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:04 pm

The fans booed and screamed a plethora of different names and insults at Sandy for her Lowblow. It only made sense. She was bigger than her opponent, more physically capable. It didn't make sense that she'd resort to these tactics against less threatening wrestler like Aiko. But Miss White didn't care. She smiled as she looked down at Aiko, who was moaning in pain. She kept her grip on the chair that she caught and she raised it high up before slamming it in an attempt to do serious damage to her opponent's legs!

If that blow connected, Sandy would simply keep the chair shots coming, aiming specifically for Aiko's legs! "Call me a pig again, you fake wrestler!" Sandy roared as she kept attacking with the chair in hand!

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 V4UEFd
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 am

Aiko was down on the mat. She was moaning in pain after she took that evil lowblow from Sandy right out of nowhere! She thought that she had the upper hand. She thought that she could beat Sandy up a bit with that weapon to get the lead in this match. But instead now Sandy was the one armed with the chair!

Aiko was just about to try to crawl away from her opponent when suddenly the chair came down. It hit her left leg with unbelievable force. The poor girl suffered and cried out in pain. It felt like Sandy wanted to break her leg. Aiko was holding her leg when Sandy was talking to her.

Afterwards the bigger girl would sent a rain of chair shots unloading on the legs of Aiko. The girl literally cried in pain when Sandy was trying to take Aiko's ability to walk away from her. Tears were starting to run over the face of Aiko.  When Sandy would take a break Aiko would try and fight her way onto her back looking up to the bigger opponent. She was watching her through tearful eyes and scream up. "U are a ugly fat pic!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:53 am

Sandy continued her mean streak against the tiny brunette. She dished out a flurry of painful chair shots for as long as she could before requiring a bit of rest. She didn't have any regard for Aiko's well-being. In fact, to Sandy, the worst thing her opponent could do in this match is quit, as it would cut her revenge short. As Sandy took a few paces away from that Japanese fraud of a wrestler, she heard her make yet another outburst accusing the British pro of being a pig.

"Hahahaha! Why didn't you just tell me you were a masochist?!" Sandy would ask in an evil tone, convincing herself that Aiko just wanted to be hurt even worse. Sandy would make her way towards her foe to resume the punishment. She'd grab hold of Aiko's legs and attempt fold the steel chair around them. If successful, she'd step on the chair to apply some pressure and further harm Aiko. "I want you to think about this the next time you call me a fat, ugly pig." She'd say threateningly before running to the ropes and then towards Miss Hana. Sandy would attempt to leap up and Curbstomp the chair over Aiko's legs to cause immense damage!

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Aiko was lying down she couldn´t do much… she just could lay down here and suffer in pain… this was the worst match she was ever in… it was almost completely one sided and Sandy could to with her what every she wanted. And Sandy wanted to hurt AIko… she wanted to hurt her pretty badly… Sandy wanted to destroy the poor Japans girl. Not only her body… it looked like Sandy wanted to break Aiko´s spirit as well.

Suddenly Aiko felt that her opponent was putting the chair on her feet. This was bad! This was really bad.
The Young Japans Girl knew that on something like this nothing good could follow… She needed to break this up… in any way… Aiko would try to sit up and get the chair away from her… she tried to sit up… but she was unable to do so… Sandy did too much damage… she couldn´t move a single inch of her body. She tried to roll away when Sandy was about to rung over to the ropes… but even to do this she was unable to… all she could do was watch Sandy coming back to her… In the next moment Aiko saw how her opponent was jumping up…. And stomped down onto the chair…

A unbelievable loud scream of pain was to hear throw the whole building. The fans were quiet for a moment when they heard this… Aiko would roll over the mat… the young girl would roll over the mat holding her leg…. This pain it was worse than all the pain from during the whole match… Tears were coming out of AIko´s eyes….
“My ankle… You broke my fucking Ankle!”, screamed Aiko throw her rain of tears…

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:38 am

Sandy stared at her opponent with a puzzled look after hearing her scream. It was loud, much louder than the giantess had anticipated. The petite wrestler's shrieks of pain reverberated through the arena. It was only after Aiko exclaimed that she thought her leg was broken that Sandy's face would go blank and she'd stare down for a moment, almost as if she regretted what she had just done. But after just a brief moment, Sandy would step on the chair, again before roaring.

"That's Right!!!! I did break your ankle! And I'm gonna break every bone in your body until you quit and admit that I'm the better wrestler! The better woman!" Sandy's disregard for her opponent's well-being drove the crowd from being silent an sad to being hateful and vengeful towards, Sandy. Boos began to flood the arena and some members of the crowd even tried to throw things toward the ring. Medical staff would soon try to come check on Aiko but the referee and AFW officials were still trying to determine whether or not the match should continue.

Amidst all the confusion, Sandy would try to reach for Aiko's broken leg and begin to apply an Ankle Lock. If left uninterrupted, she'd only exacerbate the injury and further the chances of forcing her opponent to never compete again!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Aiko was still moaning in pain, when the Medical staff was grapping her and holding her down to check her ankle. But they wouldn´t have much time cause some moments later Aiko was in a ankle lock… with her broken ankle…

The Japans girl asked herself what the worst pain could be… now she knew…

Aiko was crying. Tears where running down her face when her opponent was holding on to his lock. And she couldn´t do anything about it…

Soon the ref and officials were sure what to do the ref grabbed one microphone and said: “Because Aiko is unable to go on…. We official end this match at this point… Winner of this match is Sandy White!”

Aiko was screaming out when her opponent was still refusing to let her go. This was hell… The officials would try to separate them and help Aiko to get out of them.. they wanted to put her backstage into medical treatment… They almost needed to carry that girl backstage. They tried to get away as fast as they could hopping Sandy wouldn´t catch up with them. Nobody could hold this monster back if she would go for it fully. And right now… she wanted it all… she wanted to get aiko between her fingers…

AIko was feeling a mixture of pain and fear… that was no nice feeling…

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 am

Sandy paused for a moment as the officials at ringside made the announcement. She smiled at first. She evened the score and effectively put that little jerk Aiko on the shelf. Medical staff would begin to carry Aiko would of the arena. The poor crying, tiny Asian woman would be carried out of the ring and halfway up the ramp before Sandy would leave the ring for a short moment to shove the announcer aside and take her microphone from her!

"Aiko! Aiko you little prick! You lost! You lost to a the better woman tonight! The crowd would viciously boo Sandy as she talked down to a small, injured, defenseless wrestler. She'd take steps towards the ramp while continuing.

"I told you! I told you that you weren't fit to be a wrestler! That you couldn't compete in this league! That you couldn't compete against me! Well I did you a favor! I made sure you won't be wrestling anytime soon! And now, I'm gonna make sure you never wrestle again!

Sandy said in a harsh and malicious tone before dropping the microphone and running up the ramp to finish off Aiko - this time for good! Sandy came rushing in and shoved some of the staff off of Aiko as they began to place her on a stretcher. One by one they went flying! Yet several more would emerge from backstage, all of them determined to prevent Sandy from outright dismantling Aiko!

Dozens of referees, even some of the cameramen and stage crew would arrive. Soon, there would simply be too many bodies for Sandy to knock down in order to get to her foe! Sandy would simple roar at Aiko as some of the staff managed to place her on a stretcher and collect her from the ramp in the arena. After she had made her leave, the referee would finally get off Miss White, and she'd slowly make her way backstage. As Sandy walked up the ramp and into the back, she flipped off the crowd and frowned, clearly still upset that she didn't get to put Aiko on the shelf permanently.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Aiko was taken to the hospital and were told that she needed to stay a few days… she won´t be able to wrestle for some time.

Winner of this match:
Sandy White
Via making her opponent unable to go on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4