» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 5:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 3:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 1:55 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

Alexandra, bomaboody, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by xalex Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Aiko´s elbow drop missed pretty badly but when the girl came to the floor she was able to roll over it and keep on her feet. Right now she was hurt really badly! Her body was in a pretty bad shape after all the big hit´s she took from Sandy. But she didn´t want to give in. There was something inside her that fueled her. She wanted to win so badly!

The will of winning this match was so big that even with a body like now she was able to go on. She also heard the cheering of the fans. All the people calling out her name so loudly. They believed in her that she could do this that she could beat Sandy. Aiko didn´t wanted to let a single one of these people down, she didn´t want to disappoint anyone. She wanted to win this match so badly. For herself and for the people!

Aiko turned around and saw that Sandy was about to get back to her feet. The small Japans girl was breathing pretty heavily and she was sway on her feet. She didn´t make the fittest look. But she still wanted to go on. “Why you don´t stay down!”,she would scream out loud before sidestepping towards her opponent as fast as she could and sent a vicious Enzugirie to the head of her opponent, while jumping as high as she could. After that move she needed to pull herself up on the barricade very slowly to get back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:43 am

Sandy had made it to her feet. She still had every intention of putting her petite Japanese opponent in a world of pain! The fluke that was their last match, the roars and chants of Aiko's name coming from the crowd, for Sandy all of that would be laid to rest, and she'd receive the closure she wanted as soon as she beat Aiko down to the point where she'd quit!

Aiko's side of the story could be argued as being the complete opposite of Sandy's. The fans genuinely put faith in her and wanted to compete her best in order to carry out their hopes and win for them. And that drove Miss Hana to the point of being able to still compete in this match in spite of all of the damage she took so far! And fighting through all that pain, she'd quickly move in o Sandy and jump to deliver an incredibly athletic Enziguri Kick to the side of Miss White's head!

Sandy would fall to one knee as the sound of the kick was heard by the members of the front row in the crowd. She placed a hand on the apron to help balance herself and held her head to cope with the pain. She frowned as she tried to recover to resume taking it to Aiko, but couldn't quite move yet! If Aiko charged at her again to deliver another running move, Sandy would leap forward and attempt to Clothesline her opponent and take her down to the ground to begin tuning the tides of the match!

Last edited by Winner3 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 V4UEFd
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Aiko only made her way back to her feet very slowly. She had taken pretty much damage in this match… but she still wanted to go on. She wanted to beat Sandy! She wanted to win this one so badly.

Very slowly, always keeping a hand on the barricade Aiko turned around to look after sandy. With her eyes ripped wide open she saw that her opponent was still on her feet or maybe again. So Aiko´s move didn´t had the impact she wished it would have. She wasn´t able to keep that giant pig down! Aiko was breathing heavily while she thought about what she would try to hit her opponent next with.

AIko decided that she would try to go with a dropkick. Again she speeded up and run towards her opponent with full speed. She wanted to take her down to the floor, so Aiko tried to speed up as much as she could.

But before she was close enough for the jump her opponent suddenly stepped forward towards Aiko. The young girl screamed out in shock when her opponent hit her down with a unbelievable powerful clothesline. When she hit the floor she needed to scream out again but this time out of pain. She rolled over the floor for a moment. The last hit took all air out of her lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Sandy took a moment to collect herself after that Clothesline. She put a ton of force and most of her own body weight into it in an effort to take her opponent down. The last thing she wanted to do was allow Aiko to build any kind of momentum that would allow her to find her way back into the match! For Sandy, this was all about retribution. And she was intent on making sure she paid Miss Hana back in spades for her insolence! For embarrassing the blue-clad giantess in their last match!

"No....you've had your 15 minutes of fame, little girl. Now, you're gonna pay!" Sandy said out loud with a sadistic smile as she pushed herself to her feet. She'd rise up and slowly walk over to Aiko before attempting to pull the petite wrestler up by her hair. If successful, Sandy would keep a grip on Aiko's hair and head before pulling and and attempting to hurl her head-first into the ring post with great force!

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Aiko was down at the cold floor, holding her hurting chest the clothesline felt like it would press out her inside throw her mouth. Sandy was able to turn the table around again pretty fast and Aiko was down now.

The Japans girl rolled over the floor trying to recover as fast as she could. She heard the crowd cheering her name loud, hopping that she would make it back to her feet first.

Unluckily for the Japans girl it didn´t happen so. Sandy was the first one back up and pulled her up from the ground. The little girl screamed out when she was pulled up at her hair. She tried to struggle and break free. But She couldn’t. Instead she was thrown against the ring post and fall down to the floor again. She was knocked out after her head hit the metal without any protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Sandy roared as she sent Aiko into the ring-post headfirst. The crowd jeered at her as her opponent landed and remained on the ground, completely limp! Despite the boos from the fans every time she inflicted damage upon her opponent, Sandy felt completely justified in her actions. It was part of what made her so dangerous against opponents that she held grudges against. Sandy held her head for a moment, still reeling a bit from that previous Enziguiri Kick. She collected her wits for a moment and then realized that Aiko was motionless.

"You people like her?! You want to see her succeed?!" The giantess screamed to the crowd in the front row while pointing to the downed, Aiko! This only earned her more heat with the crowd, who was still invested in Aiko at this point, even if things looked grim for her. Sandy would walk over to the other side of the ring and return, bearing the steel steps that many wrestlers used to enter the ring. Carrying them was cumbersome but easily something doable for someone of Miss White's size and strength. She propped them up outside the ring, right next to the ring-post Aiko's face had recently become acquainted with.

Sandy would yell to the announce team and the crowd. "You're gonna see her QUIT!" Before scooping little Aiko up off the ground and carrying her into the ring, princess-style. If Aiko was still unresponsive, she'd continue setting her opponent up by pulling her into the corner legs-first and spreading the Japanese girl's legs between the ring post. Sandy would aim to sit on the steps outside the ring and apply a Figure Four Leg Lock with her opponent's legs wrapped around the ring post to add to the pressure and damage afflicted. Sandy would work the hold until the pain itself stirred and woke her petite foe!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:34 pm

[qAiko was slowly coming back to life when she felt that she was lifted up into the air. She wasn´t fully back in the first moment. All she was getting was the sound of the crowed. One part was calling out her name the other was booing the happening right now. She didn´t get it till she was able to see thing again. She saw that Sandy had lifted her up from the ground and was carrying her around… That wasn´t good. Aiko saw that she was carried towards the ring.

Maybe this was her chance to escape. With all she had left she pushed herself away from Sandy and would try to fall down when both girls were close to the ring. While doing so Aiko tried to hold in to Sandy´s neck and pull her head down. Aiko would try to perform a stunner like move. But instead hitting the head of her opponent onto her shoulder AIko would try to hit it onto the ring apron. If that was successful she would bought herself some time. The Japans girl would try to pull herself into the ring and fall to her back. Her breast was rising and falling while she was breathing heavily. She needed some time before she could go on… her head felt like someone just hit it with a heavy hammer… this wasn´t going well for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:42 am

Sandy took her time boasting in front of the crowd and setting up those steel steps. She had poised herself to inflict immeasurable amounts of pain to her opponent and embarrass her in front of her own fans! She had waited for this moment ever since their previous match! Sandy wasn't a patient woman. And every moment she hadn't exacted her revenge would only further frustrate her! And that frustration would soon be pushed to new heights!

As Sandy carried the small Japanese girl towards the ring, Aiko would find a means to reverse her situation! She'd push herself off the towering woman and dive towards the ring apron, pulling Sandy's head towards it for a vicious Bulldog! The force of Sandy's skull hitting the ring apron was quite audbile! The crowd cheered as they heard the thud of Sandy's face being rearranged followed by the subsequent sound of her hitting the mat after that Bulldog! Miss White would lay on the outside of the ring for several moments.

If left uninterrupted while her opponent rested, Sandy would slowly begin to find her way to her feet, pulling on the ring apron to get her there. She'd place a hand over her forehead, which took the brunt of the damage from that Bulldog, and then pursue Aiko, who'd be in the ring, resting.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Aiko was resting for a moment. She really needed that time. She took a lot of punishment over the last time and her body was feeling pretty badly Right now. If that would go on like that the chances were pretty high that Aiko would get injured in this match… and that was something so wanted to avoid pretty badly.

Suddenly AIko heard something from outside of the ring she turned her head and saw that this big pig was already on her way back into the ring. Couldn’t she stay down?! Aiko needed a bit more time to recover. But when she didn´t get any she would take care that her opponent would stay down a bit longer. While her opponent was about to get back into the ring Aiko made it up to her knees and hands crawling over to the chair sandy used on her earlier in this match and just throw away. Aiko would grab it as good as she could. When Sandy would walk up to her Aiko would try to jump up to her feed as good as she could and hit Sandy´s head with the chair using everything she had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Sandy continued her one-woman crusade against Aiko. She rolled into the ring and then used to ropes to pull herself up. After taking a moment to do so, she'd begin making her way towards Aiko. "Revenge....is an excellent motivator..." Sandy said ominously as she took steps towards her downed foe. Just as she was ready to continue her assault, Aiko would instantly spring to her feet and try to hit Sandy in the face with that steel chair she had just grabbed hold of!

Sandy would grab hold of the chair, blocking the blow. It was a great effort on her opponent's part, but Sandy had been fortunate enough to react just in time! Once she grabbed the chair, Sandy would roar while quickly lifting her leg and attempt to kick her opponent hard, between the legs for a Lowblow. Aiko's continued attempt to refuse to accept Sandy's vengeance would continue to annoy and frustrate the big, blue-clad wrestler!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next