Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 9:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:15 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:23 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

sofawall, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

Post by Lunchador Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Down on the mat, Jack Hammer looked downright flabbergasted. Somehow, he was flat on his back, in pain, with his busty yet svelte opponent over him. To everything he even thought he understood about wrestling, none of this made any sense! The crowd was eating it up, too, cheers beginning to fill the arena as the masked redhead showed off her impressive skills.

Jack coughed heavily as the masked heroine stalked around him. Lifting his head, Hammer tried to get a better look at her, trying to figur out what she had planned next. She was one of those bouncy, flippy wrestlers ... and while the burly man appreciated that bounce, it wasn't doing him many favors, right now! Jack tried to get upright, but before he could get enough air back into his lungs to push up, Charlotte was hooking his arms and rolling him around for a camel clutch.

"H-hey, what're you doing, babe?" he asked, shaking his head. "Hey! Ow, dammit!" he said, protesting in confusion and frustration as Charlotte gripped him in the camel clutch. He could feel her toned bottom coming to rest on his lower back, his large muscular frame looking almost useless as she locked in the hold!

"Gaaahh!" Hammer cried out, a look of shock and panic on his face. He could barely hear Charlotte demands for his surrender, over his own grunts and moans. "Nn-no chance, babe," he said with a snarl, trying to endure the pain of the hold. "St-still haven't had my chance to get my hands on you, yet!"

Gritting his teeth, Hammer tried to put his larger body to work. Sliding his thick legs upright, the big man tried to buck Charlotte and get his legs more under himself. If he could manage that much, the big man would start pushing himself upright, trying to negate Charlotte leverage by pushing up, and lifting the two of them off the mat!

Back to top Go down

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 am

Charlotte putting the big man down pretty well and doing really well in the match that everyone is cheering for her, not anyone can really do that to someone so big and half the height he is. With him going down she could get on his back to stand over, reaching for his chin pulling back at him, standing camel clutch style. "Dont call me babe you jerk!" She would pull his chin a little more, little harder, little bit of justice to lesson on him.

While shes pulling onto his chin she could hear him commenting her with such dirty mouth running that made her shivers a little bit. She pulls onto him a little more now even with her hands tightly around his chin hoping to cling on see she can keep a good hold of him.

"You'll never get your hands on me! Wont allow it!" She soon feel himself moving where he eventually get to the point that his feet is on the mat and pushing himself up while Charlotte in tight catsuit hanging on around his neck with her arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, trying to hang on. "What you doing?! Stop!" Demanding him to stop moving and stay down on the mat where he suppose to be!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Hammer's thickly-muscled back was straining and flexing with effort. On a good day, it would have been easy for the big man to stand Charlotte up on his back. It was considerably more difficult to do, however, after the masked redhead had been whipping him around the ring like she had, and was in the process of cranking him back in a camel clutch!

Gritting his teeth, however, the big man persevered. He could hear her protests, and enjoyed the sounds of them. Maybe he was getting under her skin? "I'm g-gonna get my turn on you yet, babe," he threatened, "don't you worry your pretty little masked head about that one!"

Before long, the brutish Hammer had managed to bring his massive body up to his full height! With better leverage, the big man was able to wrap his hands around Charlotte's slender arms, pulling her forward to alleviate the pressure of the chokehold, from her still-applied clutch.

"Hey, babe," he leered, once he'd cleared his neck enough. "When do I get my turn on top, huh?" Arrogantly, Hammer did nothing about reversing the two's positions. The musclebound beast of a man simply paraded around the ring, letting Charlotte's voluptuos body hang off of his back. Wearing the woman like a cape, Hammer took slow steps around to try and show off how comfortable he felt. Giving a little "bounce" in his step along the way, the brute may have also been using this excuse to feel Charlotte generous curves rub and grind warmly against his bare back. Either way, Hammer was parading around the ring in a blatantly display of disrespect for his masked female foe!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:31 am

Charlotte hanging onto the big brute as she can trying to weaken him but due to his superior strength that he easily stood up while commenting her on when he gets his chance to use his moves on her, she hook her head in disgust. "Never!" She grits her teeth while she ends up hanging onto his neck with her hands while he got up and moving around, indeed like a cape hanging in humiliations that her hold almost nearly no effects on him at all and even pulling onto his neck as she could but still no use while marching around swaying side by side, brushing her busty breasts against his back, gritting even more that she couldnt do much else. "Shoot! Ngh!"

She needs to think of a way to take this big man down as his words just so gross to her, nothing he says would impress the classy woman even though she dressed in her tight one piece suit like a superheroine catgirl, nevertheless, she is here to show that she will take on and take down every badguys out here proving that they're not allowed to do any harms to anyone they come across.

If he likes her being swing around like that, then she would gladly swing for him in a hard impact way! "You'll never get on top of me I can tell you that!" She said and now its time to show him how good she can do when she tries to swing her legs around his big body while getting her arm to change position to go one arm around his neck as the other arm grabbing onto his one arm, hoping she could swing her legs pulling her busty body along around his body so that she can swing and pulls his head down once again for another attempt of the Tornado DDT! That would show him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:30 am

Jack Hammer snickered, listening to the crowd boo and jeer him. The big man was definitely taking advantage of his superior size, here, using it to taunt and play with his beautiful opponent. Letting Charlotte dangle from his neck, Hammer stomped around the ring and continued to show her off like a piece of jewelry!

Hammer was grinning ear to ear, as he felt the athletic-yet-soft woman grinding involuntarily against his back. "Aw, come on, babe," he leered, "you might like it! You might even learn a thing or two! We just gotta get a bit more cozy, first!"

Unfortunately for him, Hammer was paying too much attention to his attempts to verbally belittle the masked wrestler, and not nearly enough to what she was actually doing. Before he knew what was happening, he felt Charlotte's body tense, and her arms shift around his neck.

"H-hey!" he grunted, as Charlotte came swinging around. There was a flash of purple, he caught a glimpse of red hair and leg blur past him, and suddenly Charlotte was on the other side of him. Worse yet, she'd reversed the grip, catching him in another Tornado DDT! "Whoa!"

In a flash, Charlotte's speed and technique was enough to plant Hammer's head hard into the mat! The former detective landed on the very top of his skull, his massive legs shooting straight up into the air! The crowd cheered hard, ecstatic for the masked heroine's toppling the bukly bully to the ground, once again. Hammer, however, was less thrilled.

On his back, massive torso heaving, the big man wrapped his hands around his aching head. "Damn, bitch," he groaned, "you gotta knock that shit off if you want you n' me to get all cozy, after this!" The brute tried to rock himself back upright, but the pain in his neck from Charlotte's attack kept him planted. Instead, all he could to was try and groan out the pain, kicking his heels against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:07 am

"Whatever! The only thing I would like is to take you down and defeat you!" Charlotte promises herself to defeat him somehow, but getting the big man down is quite a challenge for sure and bit humiliating to have her hanging on his neck while he just moving her around and around.

"Cozy? Theres no way I could ever get cozy with you! Hairy pervert!" She clings on as long as she could but she needs to take him down somehow, so what she did is swing her whole body to forces herself to spin around him, almost like a pole but catches his head along the way to pull it under her arm and once again, take him down once more with another Tornado DDT.

She lay on her backside briefly before pushes herself up where she could hear him cursing her for doing that to him and still wants to get cozy with her, makes her shiver under her super tight one-piece suit. "You are soooo gross, stop saying that stuff!"

She gets up quickly after her move to take him down like that, she looks down at him and thinking for a moment, then turns to the ropes where she would step between it and getting on the ring apron, turning around to face the inside to see where the big hairy man is, gripping on the top rope tightly, waiting for him to stand up.

She would wait patiently for him to get up if he could and as soon he gets up, just past the heights of the ropes, she would hop onto the rope, balancing as she could and tries to jump right at him with her legs out, knowing he have a perverted mind but this move gonna be quick! Hoping her legs catches his head and twist her body to take him down in a hurricarana!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:47 am

Frustrated and embarrassed as he might be, Hammer still flashed a cocky smirk. "Seems like I'm getting under your skin, babe," he said, "sorry! All I wanted was to get under that cute little suit!" Talking trash wasn't helping him get up off his back, however.

Hammer took a deep breath, and tensed his chiseled abs. He wanted to push himself up with a bit more speed than this, but the masked redhead had managed to plant Hammer on his skull twice, now, and the heavy blows were taking their toll. Grunting once, Hammer tucked his head down toward his chest, and managed to rock himself back up to a seated position. His head was spinning at the sudden re-orientation. He placed a hand on his head to steady himself, not even realizing that he'd lost all track of where his cute, high-flying opponent was, in the ring.

"Ngh," he grutned, planting his boots on the mat and pushing himself back upright, "hate that damn flippy-jumpy crap!" Jack got up on unsteady legs, looking top-heavy as his massive shoulders swayed in the air over weak legs. Slowly, Hammer started turning his aching head around to see just where Charlotte had gone off to, or what she had planned, next.

Jack wasn't prepared for what was coming next, though, as the masked heroine balanced herself up on the ropes. He saw a flash of red hair and purple spandex come flying at him, with no room to try countering or even dodging the attack! He felt the girls thighs clasp hard around his head, before her body turned and twisted to snap him off of his feet with a hurricanrana!

Hammer went tumbling down, without any hope of resisting Charlotte's deftly-applied move. The big man went rolling, the crowd cheering the success of Charlotte's talent and skill over the massive perv's sheer brute force. Hammer's crash landing came to a stop with him half on his back. The big man reached out an arm, trying to get he world to stop spinning. No such luck, however, as he was left on the mat, looking pained and bewildered at how this could be happening!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:47 am

"You! Will not ever get under my suit you perv!" Charlotte almost angrily at him for saying such disgusting running his mouth like that but at the very least she was able to take him down hard enough to jump right at him and catches his head and with a big twist, throw him down to the mat with his head to soften him up, disorient the hairy villain down while he complained about her jumping around like that. "You dont like the flippy-jumpy crap because... you cant jump at all!" trying to mock him like his perverted words to her.

With him down on the mat once more, maybe he is weaken enough to be taken out by her finisher to see this will end the match and he wouldnt have a chance, not even a finger on her to get a flawless victory. She pops right up and already feeling hot from moving around a lot and even in her tight suit, but nevertheless the sweats are good sign of her beating him down, like heroes would do on badguys.

"Take to Save The Day!" She calls out, starts climbing on the nearest turnbuckle close enough to the hairy man, up until shes on the turnbuckle and looking down at him, position herself just right before she hops off flipping backward in the air and having her busty body facing down aiming to splash on top of him going for the pinfall! "Its over!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:59 am

"J-jump you ..." Hammer groaned, nursing his aching skull. The high-flying redhead was taking it to him hard, pulling off a number of moves that managed to be both high-flying and hard-hitting. Hammer was spending most of the night on his back, it seemed, and not in the way he would have liked.

Grunting, Hammer tried to roll over onto his side. Dizzy from trying to follow along with the high-speed, acrobatic movements of his opponent, everything seemed to be spinning around the muscle-bound brute's head. Just turning was enough to ignite a pain in Jack's aching neck, keeping him flat on the mat for a few moments longer. His massive chest rose and fell, as he struggled to get some air back in his lungs, recover from the beating that Royal Scarlet was laying out on him, and try to get himself back into this match!

Jack looked confused, as he heard the masked girl call out a quick phrase. For a moment, the big man struggled to figure out where the voice was even coming from, until he saw a flash of purple and red motion from atop the corner turnbuckle- the madwoman had managed to climb up to the top rope, and it looked like she was about to bring that bodacious body of her crashing down onto him with a massive splash! Hammer's eyes widened, as he saw the catsuited redhead come flying toward him, ample bust first!

Acting on instinct, Hammer moved his arms up to protect himself in a last-ditch effort! With the considerable pain his opponent had been inflicting on his head and neck, getting the full weight of her busty body dropped right on his face- while fun in theory- could very well have put a finish to him. In a flash, Hammer lifted his arm to catch Charlotte's descending body, right on her chest, hoping that hard elbows would be enough to upset her plans at a quick and decisive victory!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:16 am

Charlotte wanted to take this hairy muscled man down to the mat after slamming his head couple of times was enough for him to go down pretty hard and laying there, this giving her a chance to end this match and finishes him off to vanquish the man right here, right now.

She already climbing high on the turnbuckle looking down at the big man that nearly takes up quarter of the wrestling ring which she now jumps off flipping in the air before coming down using her whole body to go for a big splash to finishes him off by her finisher. **Here I come!** she thoughts but by a split second as she comes down closer to his body, she could see his arms up using like a shield and iron bars like, she landed right on top with her ample breasts and body, splashes painfully. "UGH!"

Her body folded over his arms before bounces right off to rolled onto the mat beside him, rolling couple of times while clutching onto herself while kicking her feet, she didnt expected him to counter her like that and worst, that gravity of her body pushes down to land on top of him on the wrong parts that landed right on the hard muscles and bones of his manly arms like landing on the top of barricade.

"Ughhhhh owwwwww that hurt..... ngh...." she groans, hoping to recover as she can knowing that this big pervert gonna do something so sick on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next