Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Susanna smiled when she heard her opponent asking her to let go of his legs. She looked at him and answered with a Joke at her side: “Boy you really need to become multitasking…. It is really a good skill…” She pull his legs a bit harder back. She really liked this match up. She found a strong appointed who was nice and got a sense of humor.

Sue suddenly let go of one of Masato´s legs and turned it into a single leg Boston crab. Now because she only had one leg she needed to push back, she could pull it back even harder. “See? I am freeing your legs… okay at least one… now think!”, she teasing him a bit. While pulling harder at his leg.
“Or you can tape… then you don´t have to think about the case that you win at all!”
The ref was asking Masato if he want to give up in this match up.

Sue saw herself in a good position right now. She was on the attack and Masato was only resaving good locks. IT would not take much longer till she had him far enough that he would tape out to her.

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by Fateburn Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:27 am

"Ugh...Don't worry i'm quite good with it.. Aghhhh" Masato was groaned more when she pull his legs harder. She was already have the upper hand, she had him where she want.

Masato felt that one of his legs was freed, but she didn't free the another one, instead she changed to single leg boston crab. It was giving Masato more pain since she could focus and gave more pressure in one leg. "Aghhh!.. Y-You're not bad... Thanks i guess?" Masato was in pain but he didn't want to tap out, when the ref asked him he just shake his head.

Then Masato tried to escape from the hold, he tried to put both of his arms under his chest to use it as a support, then he tried to lift his body a bit and instantely tried to flip his body toward the opposite side of his leg that grabbed by Sue. He hoped to caught her off balance and freed himself from the boston crap. If he could escape from the hold Masato would try to back to sit position while breathed heavily and kept his eyes on her, but if he failed then he would still groaned under her.
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:38 am

Sue hat her opponent right where she wanted him, as hard as she could she pulled his leg back. She think she almost got him to tape out, it would not take much longer. But when the ref asks Masato if he wanted to submit he denied. So sue tried to pull his leg harder.

But suddenly she felt how Masato was moving under her. Sue wanted to something about it but it was already to late. Masato was pushing his upper body up and turned it a bit. Sue fight to hold her balance on her opponent but she had no chance. She fall down from Masato and on the mat. She tried to roll away from her opponent to bring some distance between the two. Then she went on her knees looking over to her opponent with a smile. She smiled at him. She was heavily breathing sweat was running over her skin and make it look shiny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Masato was relieved when he could knock her out from his back. He was already quite beaten from this point, his leg and arm already hurt pretty bad. But it also looked like that his opponent wasn't good either.

"It looks like i still have a chance, though i still don't know about what i want if i win" Masato tried to focus on the match, he decided to think about that later, after e bit rest he tried to back to his feet. He kept in his place and waited his opponent to move, since he couldn't throw a punch with his right arm and couldn't do a fast maneuver. He decided to do a counter and tried to caught her off guard.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Sue looked over to her opponent and smiled. “Don´t worry you can tell me what you wanted after I have defended you!”, she said, “and it only looks like you have a chance little man!” She then put one of her foot against the mat trying to push her up. Her chest and her lungs where still hurting from this bear huge she was in a few moments earlier. That move made some impact but sue was happy that she was able to turn the table around and get back on the attack. When she was back on her feet she looked over to Masato. The man was also on the way back to his feet.

Sue put her hand in front of her face, getting back into a boxing position. She waited for Masato to go back into the attack. She kept moving, cycling around him always looking at him. But Masato did show any sing to go for the attack. SO Sue decided to attack from her side and hold the pressure on her opponent high. Maybe she was able to dominate him throw the rest of the match… or maybe she had already beaten all the fighting out of him.

She tried to jump forward to her opponent. She puts out her arm and tried to clothesline her opponent aiming for his chest. Susanna wanted to sent him down to the mat… payback for the clothesline she received a while ago. She tried to build up as much speed and momentum as she could to hit him as hard as she could with her full weight behind this attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:42 am

"Heh.. maybe you're right that my chance is low.. but who know what the future hold." Masato matched her movement and kept her in front of him, he also kept the distance between them, if they were too close Masato wouldn't be able to dodge. It looked like his opponent was also waiting for his attack, but Masato didn't do any attack and keep his eyes on her.

Finally she decided to attack, when she was jumping forward and extended her arm, Masato knew she was going for a clothesline. So this time Masato tried to duck under her arm, while at the same time he also extended his arm to her waist. then Masato tried to move behind her and get his other arm around her waist.

He was aiming for a German Suplex. if he could get behind her and put his arms around her waist then Masato tried to lift his opponent and bridge backward to do the German Suplex. "Then how about this One!!" Masato also said it when he tried to lift her body.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Sue was on full speed when she was coming at Masato. She put out to hit him with a clothesline. She smiled when she was close enough to hit him. But her arm just hit empty air. So Sue stumble forwards a bit.

She didn´t noticed that Masato had bow down under her attack to get away. She finally regencies him when he was behind her. She Screamed out in surprise when she felt how his arms where warped around her waist. “Let go of me!”, She screamed out loud. She puts one of her arms in front of her, because she wanted to give him an elbow so he would let go of her. But it was already to let. When she tried to react out Masato already lifted her up into the air.

In the next moment she saw to room passing by her and then she felt how her neck hit the mat of the ring. Sue screamed out in pain when she fall down hard. She rolled a bit over the mat. She laid down moaning holding her hurting neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:56 pm

When the German Suplex was successful and her neck hit the mat Masato removed his arms from her and tried to flip a bit and get into his chest for a while. He also saw her rolled a bit and laid down on the mat and holding her neck. Masato thought that this was the best time to continue his assault since she couldn't do much after the impact from previous suplex.

He get up and back to his feet, then walked to her side. Without wasted a time Masato tried to grab one of her arms with both hands, then Masato would get down to a sitting position and tried to put his legs over her upper body, if he could put her into this position then he would continue to pull back her arm and get into his back and put her into a Armbar.

"well.. i think i still have a chance... what do you think about it?" Masato tried to tease her a bit. After that Masato applied the pressure on her arm, he pulled it more and thrust his hips upward.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Sue laid on the ground still dizzy from the suplex that let her hit the mat hard. Sue was holding her hurting neck. Unluckily she directly hit the ring with her backside of her head. She was moaning when she was trying to get her head back straight. She suddenly felt how Masato was grabbing one of her hand. Sue wanted to pull her arm back away from him but it was already to late. Masato looked her fast into a arm bar. The girl started to scream out in pain when her arm was bent in a unnatural direction. She was screaming loud and tried to pull her arm back but right now she did not get out of this.
“Dream on… little man!”, she answered, but needed to scream in the middle of her sentence. “you never stand a chance against me!”

She needed a way out of this. A armbar was a really bad move for her to be looked in. Even if she was able to get out of it her arm could be hurting throw the rest of the match up and be a disadvantage for her. She can´t let that happen she locked around a bit searching for a way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 am

Masato could hear her scream, but just as she said he must do his best to win this match. Masato already learned his lesson, he underestimated her twice and nearly meet his end twice too in this match. Masato kept hold her arm with both hands and applying the pressure on it. He couldn't look at her and just see upward.

"Well.. maybe this little man have a quite big chance now.. don't you agree Sue-san?" He replied and look at her. then he tried to pull her arm more and thrust his hips more higher to put more pressure on it. "Just Tap Out now!" He said it with a demanding voice while kept the pressure on her arm to the fullest, He knew that Arm Bar was a very effective and it was also one of his favorites move. He did it in some practice match in the gym before and also in the high school, by this move he also secured the round.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next