Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by xalex Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:12 am

Finally Sue was free from the hold. And she could get away from Masato. She tried to get some distance between them, so she had time to recover and catch her breath again. Her lungs are burning when she was soaking in as much air as she could to fill her lungs up again. With her hand she where holding her chest, she felt how her raised was raised and sing down very fast. She looked down to the mat and was. When she looked up she saw Masato coming her way. The girl ripped her eyes wide open when she saw him, coming closer. He put his arm out and hit her hard with a clothesline. For Sue, being hit by this clothesline felt like being hit by a car. The girl was thrown backwards hard and landed on her back. Susanne screamed out when she was thrown down like this.

Sue laid on the floor without moving, She Just laid down heavily breathing, all limbs outstretched. She looked up to the to ceiling of the Arena. This was bad. Really bad. She just was getting beaten up by her opponent. And that after she had such a bit talking about he should not hold back on her. When she doesn´t fight back soon she would lose. And then Masato would think she is just a weak girl…she can´t let that happen she needed to turn the table around and get back into the fight. She tried to move her head to see what Masato was going on next.

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by Fateburn Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:50 pm

The hit was landed on her as he felt his arm hit her body pretty hard. After that Masato stopped for a while then turned back to see his opponent already laying on the ground. He saw her just stayed there and didn't move a bit, so he thought that the girl already give up and didn't have a strength anymore to continue the fight.

Masato tried to end this match with a pinfall, usually after his opponent down he would go with submission move either to make his opponent to grow weaker or to make his opponent submit, but he saw her already tired out and maybe didn't have strength anymore for continue the match, so Masato decided to end the fight less painful for her. He walked to her side then down on his knees, He tried to use both of his arms to hook her right leg and laid his body forward to her body. He decided to use a regular pin.

"Just lay down..." he said it with a calm voice. if he could set her this way then the ref would start to count. "One!"
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Suddenly Sue saw that Masato was coming her way… What does he wanted to go for next… She asked herself. She already flexes her Muscles to get ready for the next attack. She watched him closely. She needed to find a way to get back into the match up. She hoped in his next attack she would find a way to counter and turn the table around.
But suddenly Masato laid himself on her. He picked up one of her legs for a pin. Sue ripped her eyes open wide. Did she really looked that finish to him? Or does he thought she was so weak that he had her finished her off.. The hand of the ref who claps on the mat ripped her out of her Thought. She heard him counting: “1”

Imminently Sue fought back. She tried to Lift her arm up in the air to break up the count so the match would continue.

If this was successful sue would be in a good position for a counter with her opponent that close to her. Sue would sit up a bit and would try to turn Masato a bit. Then she tried to grab Masato´s right arm. She put her right arm over his shoulders and tried to grab with his left his wrist. If this was successful she would try to connect her both hand and try to put pressure on his arm. She hoped she could Kimura Lock. She did not like this hold very much because it can put her opponent into great pain, but it was a very reliable hold. She tried to wrap her legs around his hips, so she was able to stay close to him.

“I Say you should not underestimate me sweetheart….” She whispers in his ear still heavily breathing, then she puts a bit more pressure on the hold.
“And now please just tape!”, she beds him, hopping he would follow her bed so she did not have to put more pressure on the hold, risking to break his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Masato was thinking that she couldn't continue the match, so he didn't put too much pressure on the pin and he knew this pin was a very weak pin and easy to be breaked. The ref was counting, but before he could count 2, Sue suddenly lift her arms up and broke the pin, Masato was surprised by this point and he free her leg from the hook.

Masato didn't think that the girl still had an energy, so he also didn't think what he should do if she break the pin. Masato was staying in place for a while then he started to think for give her e submission hold, when he tried to move to her leg she was already in sit position. She turned him a little then put her right arm over his shoulders, by the time Masato was aware, his right arm already trapped in Kimura Lock then her legs also wrapped around his hips.

"What the.. Ugh... Aghhhhhhhh!!!" He was screaming in pain, He was too underestimated her. He should go with a submission move before instead of pin. Masato right hand was trapped in the hold, he couldn't move it even a bit and just feel a pain from there. She also really could break his arm from this hold. Masato tried to clinch his teeth to endure the pain. he couldn't think straight, his left hand was free but he couldn't do much with it so he just hold her shoulder with it.

"Aghh... No... Please... release it... Ughh...Aghh!!" Masato didn't want to tap out, he desperately tried to beg. He was in very serious trouble and if he didn't do something his arm could really break. he must thought about a way to out from this fast enough.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Susanne heard her opponent crying out in pain. She bit her together as hard as she could. She closed her eyes. It gave her no good feeling hearing Masato, how was so nice to her, crying out in pain like this. No good feeling at all. But she could not hold back without breaking her own condition to him. She needed to keep this hold up.

She put her own mouth as close to his ear. “Don´t worry I won’t break your arm… but please tap out…” Sue bet him again with a concerned voice. She had done this hold many times before in her training. She know how much pressure she can put on an arm and how much pressure is too much.
She tried to look away so she did not have so see Masato´s face that was consumed in pain right now. She bites her lips, and tried to concentrate herself on the hold that is was done professional and she would not

The crowed went crazy, they started to cheer for Masato that he should hold on in this match up. He should fight back. The fans started to call together “Masato” again and again. They liked that both fighter tried to bring the other to the edge of his limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:23 am

Masato was in pain and couldn't do anything except groaned and try to endure the pain. Of course she wouldn't release his arm freely even if he was begging. the only way she could release it was do as she say. But Masato didn't want to do it and he just stayed still in place and groaned.

When she was whispering to him, Masato was a bit relieved, because he knew that maybe Sue wasn't going to break his arm, but even so the pain was still strong. "Ughh.. No.. I...I..Won't..Tap..Out..." Masato was saying that with a weak voice as he keep tried to endure the pain. But he already couldn't hold it any longer. When he was starting to lose hope and want to tap out, he heard the crowd was cheering for him. Suddenly his spirit was back and he didn't want to lose. Masato tried to escape from the hold. Luckily for him, He was not far from the rope. He clinched his teeth and with all of strength he had, Masato tried to crawl toward the rope and tried to hold into it with his left hand, He was aiming for a rope-break. Maybe she could really break his arm on the way, but if she hold her promise then Masato arm should be still okay.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:57 am

Sue hold the lock tight and hoped that Masato would soon tape out, But suddenly she heard the crowed calling his name. She was surprised that they done it. She looked around. Suddenly she felt a movement. Shocked Sue looked back at her opponent. Masato started to crawl over the mat, tougher with her. Sue was surprised that he was able to do this even with all this pain he must be in right now.
Sue could stop him without a problem all she needed to do was break his right arm. But that was no option for Sue. First of she promised him to not break his arm and second she just did not wanted to break his arm.

When he did it and crawl over close enough to the ropes, to grab them. The ref command Sue to let go of him and break the hold up. Sue did how she was told. But she did not just leg go of her opponent. Sue was slowly reducing the pressure on her opponents arm. Releasing him slowly, she wanted to avoid that she accidentally hurt or injure him. When she let go of Masato´s arm she also opened the body scissors, she had with her legs around the hips of her opponent. She tried to roll away from him, to bring in some Distance.

She wanted to use this chance to recover a bit and catch her breath. “Is your arm okay?”, she asked heavily breathing. She sits on the mat looking at Masato. After breathing in and out a few times she smiled at him. “I admit you get a hell lot of fighting sprit! I like that!” She smiled at the boy. Before she tried to get back to her feet.

She walked over to Masato. She had mostly recovered to this point all thought her body was burning like hell, from all this pain. When she reached Masato she looked at him. She would bow down a bit would try to grab him under his arms and pull him back on his feed. She would try to put her arms around him and pull him close to her one body. Then she whispers in his ear. “How about a bet? To make this mach a bit more interesting!” She said a moment before she tried to fall backward and throw the boy with a bell to belly suplex throw the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:16 am

Masato was very relieved when he able to reach the rope, He felt that the pressure was stopped and she was releasing him slowly. When her hold already released and she rolled away, Masato tried to sit with his back leaned back on the rope. His breath was still heavy and both his body and mind was still shocked from the pain, Especially his arm, for now he was barely able to move it and Masato hold his right arm with his left hand. He tried to recovering both his body and mind while still breathed heavily.

She was asking him about his arm, when he heard that Masato tried to move his fingers, rotating his wrist and tried to bend his arm. It looked like his arm still be able to move, even for now he just could bend it a little. "It look like my arm still OK, thanks i guess?" Masato gave her a bitter smile when he was saying this. "Oh! i was surprised with my own spirit, i should thanks to them" He said it and turn his head over the crowd. Masato was also tried to buy a time, because he still couldn't do much with his body right now.

She suddenly get back to her feet and walked toward him, it was very bad for him. Masato couldn't put much resistant when she pulled him, then she put her arms around him and pull him close. "Uhh what bet?" Masato responded to her and he also tried to push her away with his left hand but it didn't do much. Then he suddenly felt his feet lose his stand. "No.. Woahh.. Gahh!" His back was landed on the mat and he was groaned from the impact.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Susanna was kind of relieved when she heard that Masato´s arm was okay. She was kind of concerned about him. But luckily she did not hurt him.

When Susanna throw him throw the air, Masato was screaming funny. She liked the sound when he flew throw the air. Susana went also down to the mat after he suplex. But she still saw how the boy landed on his back. She turned herself around and then crawled over the opponent. She looked at him with a smile. Susanna tried to get back to her feet. She tried to grab Masato´s legs and pull them up a bit. She tried to lock her opponent into a Boston Crab. She tried to sit down on his back.
“If I win this match you must take me out to dinner!”, she whispers to him, she hopped the ref or the crowed would not hear what they were talking about. Only aftere she finished talking she started to put some pressure on his legs and to pull them backwards.

“And what do you want… For the unlikely event that you should beat me?”, she asked him with a smile on her face while pulling back his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:28 pm

He was still groaned from the impact, his condition already got worse. He was laying in the mat tried to catch a breath. then Masato saw her crawl toward him, his body was badly hurt he couldn't do anything much for now. She was already back on her feet and tried to grab his legs, Masato was trying to crawl away before she reached his legs but of course he couldn't get away from her, then she grabbed his leg turned his body and put him in Boston Crab while sit on his back. Masato just let out a weak groan and still keep tried to recover as much as he could.

"Dinner? well.. okay then if you can win." He was already put in an unpleasant hold but he still not felt the pain, so Masato kept use the moment for recovering his body and get as much air as he could to supplying both her lungs and brain. but then she already started the pressure, Masato was groaned again he tried to endure the pain and grinned his teeth.

"Ughhh..umm..can you... Ughh.. free my legs and give me a time... to think?" He tried to joke a little. He was trying his best to endure the pain but he was kept groaning under her and in the same time Masato was thinking about a way out from the hold.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next