Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra

Post by Winner3 Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Sandy was carrying herself with confidence after having kept that Boston Crab locked in way too long. She figured that Anampo wouldn't be so quick to strike after having been put through her submission hold for that long. But she was wrong. When he went to pull her opponent up to her feet, Sandy would feet Anampo kick at her with both feet! The impact made Sandy stumble back a few steps, towards the center of the ring. "Grrr." She said audibly as being kicked so suddenly annoyed her and spurred a small reaction from the audience members nearby.

Sandy charged at Anampo again! This time faster, and hoping to hit her with a running knee and knock her through the ropes and outside the ring!

Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 IgQk2vSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 PP89dH8Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 C8s1fSSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:52 pm

That kick pushes Sandy back and bought Anampo some time. Enough time ti turn herself over to fully fav her opponent. But, not enough time to not get attacked. Anampo took the knee hard, being pushed out of the ring and fall in down to the floor.

The rabbit groans, slowly pulling herself up onto her hands and knees. "Ugh..." She stared at the floor and groans, taking in that damage.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Ryan was over to Anampo quicker than a New York minute, though he hadn't been quick enough to get in and catch his girlfriend before she took a hard tumble out to the ringside. His heart could have been in his neck during that tense moment, he was not at the right side of the ring though. The young man looked a deer in headlights, Anampo could have really gotten hurt there. But he quickly made sure to get to her, the former tag champ stood near Ms Yatgra. "Anampo! Damn are you alright?" Ryan said as he approached her.

The ref was starting to count now, but Ryan knew there was a 10 second count. Time to use that, the Brit would proceed to help Anampo up. She was counting on him to be there for her, and suffice to say Ryan hadn't failed her yet. Plus this closeness gave Ryan the chance to talk battle plans with his girlfriend, he had the chance to do so now that he'd watched how Sandy fought.

"Okay Anampo, listen please. Her height and strength won't matter if she's brought to her back, attack her legs. Remember the moves I taught you for that." Mr Knight leaned in close to mutter to the rabbit girl, when it came to submissions Ryan had one particular move to really damage the lower limbs. And he'd passed it onto Anampo for when the stars aligned for it, but she needed to be ready to get back into this and turn things around.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Ryan came rushing to her aide. She got a bit annoyed and Senate his hands away. "No no...I can get up. I can do this myself..." She was startIing to sound adamant. But she had to be since her parents were watching. They were going to judge her and if Ryan was help in her at every step then that didn't look good.

Anampo scrambles back into the ring on the count of 7. The rabbit tool charge and ran at Sandy from the beginning. As soon as she stepped into the ring, Anampo aimed again for Sandy's chest to slam herself into.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:03 am

Sandy showboated as Anampo took time to rest up whilst outside of the ring. She had considered leaning over the ropes and talking down to Ryan and Anampo, but deduced that it would be a waste of time. Ryan looked like he had been run ragged. The only thing he seemed to be fixated on from the moment Sandy laid eyes on him was Anampo's performance, today. And it didn't seem that any amount of trash talk was going to make him lose sight of that. Which was totally ok by Sandy.

"Yeah I guess if I wanna get to either of them, all I have to do is beat the stuffing outta this rabbit chick." Sandy thought as she posed and flexed her arms while alone in the ring, much to the dismay of the crowd. She tried not to lose track of her opponent. Anampo scurried back into the ring on the count of 7 and seemed prepared to get in some offense of her own! Sandy didn't react quick enough to dodge, so she took the brunt of the impact of Anampo slamming into her chest. It was enough to make her stumble back to the ropes. Using the momentum from being forced back, Sandy would rebound off the ropes and launch herself towards Anampo, hoping to catch her with a clothesline!

Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 IgQk2vSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 PP89dH8Sandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 C8s1fSSandy White VS Anampo Yatgra - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

One simple attack last time is what got Anampo hurt. Instead of attacking once and waiting for a response, Anampo had to keep attacking to prevent harm on herself! She slammed into Sandy, which seemed to have only forced the girl back into the ropes.

The rabbit saw her coming back with a clothesline. Anampo tried to grab that extended arm and use the same momentum Sandy was using to swing the girl around and bring her down on her stomach!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Sandy was trying to shrug off the damage from Anampo's moves. Against previous opponents, she's had success in leading them to believe their moves had no effect. But Anampo's persistence was proving to be too substantial for this to work, as a misstep whilst attempting that clothesline proved to be all Anampo needed to succeed in countering! Sandy would soon find herself dragged down to her stomach. She was in a disadvantageous situation now, and merely tried to get back to her feet as soon as she could. Hopefully before her opponent could capitalize quickly enough to keep her down on the mat.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Having her first true advantage against Sandy, Anampo held tight onto that arm. She lays a bit on Sandy's back and pulled that arm up. Tho would make it pretty difficult for her opponent to get back up with only one arm. But ahe could maybe power out...

That's when Anampo grabbed her Han on Sandy's foot to pull the larger woman's lef back! "S-Stay down...!'

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 pm

As Anampo barred Sandy's arm so that she couldn't use it for leverage, Sandy would respond by trying to plant a foot on the mat and use that leverage to stand. But even that proved fruitless, as Anampo would soon grab that leg and pull it back, preventing Sandy's advance and keeping her grounded. Annoyed by the fact that she didn't seem to be going anywhere and annoyed by Miss Yatgra's words, Sandy would respond.

"Did...did you just tell me what to do!?" Sandy said in an exasperated tone.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:44 pm

There was a small pause before Anampo responded, even shout in back: "Yes I did! And you'd better listen!" She affirmed this by pulling hard on both appendages she had in her hands. But Sandy hadn't tried too hard to get out yet, so it was only a matter of time until hwr opponent fot freeware of Anampo.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next