Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Violet Taylor vs Amy Evans

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Violet Taylor vs Amy Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Violet Taylor vs Amy Evans

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:28 am

As she laid there trying to get her bearings after the suplex she felt herself being lifted up. Thinking that she was going to be suplexed once again she braced herself only to be dropped on the woman's knee. Her face scrunched in confusion before she realized what she was about to do.

"You are not about to-oww!" She screamed as she felt her hand smack her but, and while she was still wearing shorts it still stung as the repeated hits added up. "Get the hell off you stupid bitch!" She said as she swung her arms back and tried to make her let go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 am

Violet shoved Amy away once she started throwing her arms around. She didn't want to risk getting caught with a wild swing and Violet stood up as she looked down at Amy. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Or does she speak worse than you do?" Violet asked.

She jumped forward and got some pretty good height from a stationary jump and kicked her legs outward for a double leg drop aiming her Amy's back/stomach.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:18 am

Amy was pushed off before she could get a good hit on the girl and rolled to to her back, with one hand on her rump rubbing it. "My mom taught me manners, but my father taught me not to listen, and when I get back up ill teach you something!" She said as she tried to get back up to her feet.

Suddenly the girl jumped in the air and came back down on her belly with her feet. "Ouggh!" She groaned as she curled up and rolled around pissed that she was letting this bitch have any advantage.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:15 am

Violet connected with her leg drop and she just sat there with her legs draped over Amy. "You know, if you spent more time fighting than running your mouth perhaps you would be in control right now." She told Amy as she stood up and backed away from her.

"Come on sheila, lets see if you can do something besides talk down to me." Violet said as she got her hands up for a fighting stance.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:33 am

Amy slowly got back to her feet coughing a little from the blow but other wise fine. "I could but then I would have won already, I feel its only poilte to give the rookie a chance before I crush them." She said as she got into her own stance and stared down the girl.

Slowly she moved in on Violet looking for an opening, raising her hand she looked ready to knock her across the face only to slide and go for her legs instead and trip her to the floor, if she could succed at that she would try and get on top to keep her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:19 am

Violet stood ready for Amy to come at her and was surprised when Amy suddenly went low and went for her legs. Amy was able to take out her legs and bring her down to her back.

She wanted to sit up, but Amy tried to sit on her and mount her. Violet wasn't able to escape, but she did try to make things harder for Amy. She reached out and tried to push Amy's face away and block her vision. "Don't try to go soft on an old lady like me, you might regret it later."

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:28 am

Amy was determined to get some hits in on the girl from here and see if she was cocky then. However Violet see,ed hust as ready to make sure any chance of doing so was taken away from her or as hard as possile as she tried to pry away her face and throw her off so Amy had to turn her had and grab and force her arm away to get fully on top.

"Duly noted!" She said as she pulled her hand back and tried to land as many punches as she could to Violets belly. raining down blows to her stomach she hoped to take the wind out to maintain her position so she could take her hands and begin squeezing her chest make her scream.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:24 am

Violet tried to her best to push Amy's face away, but the girl was able to fight past her defenses and got seated on her.

Amy was intent on punching her stomach and Violet wouldn't let Amy get that many. She was going to try and stop her after a few punches had landed, but she suddenly changed targets. Amy's hands sunk into her breasts as she suddenly started squeezing them. Instead of screaming, Violet's face grew alittle red and her expression was nothing, but rage. "THESE ARE ONLY FOR MY HUSBAND!" Violet yelled at Amy as she went to grab Amy's wrists and squeezed them like a vice and force the girl to unhand her breasts.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:37 am

Amy was able to get some good hits in on her belly but Violet proved as stubborn as ever with trying to make sure she avoided any real pain. It was when she started squeezing her breasts that she finally got the woman riled up as she yelled out in anger and grabbed at her wrists to keep her from pressing her attack.

"Please, if you wanted to keep it that way this was the last place to go." Amy said, which wasnt too far from the truth with the women at this place. Nevertheless she wasnt about to let her havecontol over her arms so simply pulled back her arms to try and pull her off and then lift them up to drop them down into a double axe handle dissuade her from continuing as well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 am

Violet didn't give up when Amy tried to pull her arms away. "Don't try to lecture me right now." Violet told her before Amy was able to break her grip and raise her hands up for a double axe handle.

Violet crossed her arms in defense as Amy's arms came down and hit Violet's arms. She dropped her arms after this and covered her face as she tried to recover a bit before trying to counter Amy.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next