by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:37 am

"If I should have I would have, dont make excuses Janet you look off less cute." Chelsea said sticking her tounge out, clearly messy with her further. Still if she was being honest, sitting down felt great right now and part of her envied the brunette who got to sit down and rest, Chelsea wasnt sure on the rules but it was likely that sitting down still counted as a knockdown and, cute as she was Janet was still going to have to earn those kisses.

"What can I say im a trusting person. Or I just cant resist a pretty face take your pick, either way your still down and your still kissing me." She continued the friendly banter, enoying it despite how tired she was before Janet moved in to take her pick. The brunette decided it was fair to start with her belly and Chelsea was hard pressed to argue after what they just went through and visibly flinched as her lips touched her skin before she started to giggle slightly. "That tickles." She says as the girl starts to use her tounge as well a move that actually makes Chelsea moan as she feels it slide across her body.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 am

Janet snorted softly when Chelsea told her that she would come off as being less cute if she made excuses. The redhead was the one who was going to have to be making excuses in just a couple of minutes. Soon enough, she would be the one on the canvas, kissing Janet wherever the Lakota requested it.

After the beating that the two of them had given each other's stomachs, Janet felt it appropriate to kiss Chelsea's belly first. She knew that that would mean that Chelsea's choices for any future knockdowns would be more humiliating or more sensual—not that the girl couldn't choose to have Janet kiss her belly again, but the brunette assumed that her fiery-haired counterpart, like herself, would prefer a little variety—but it only made sense. Janet wrapped her arms around Chelsea's waist and happily kissed away, using her tongue and dragging it across that smooth skin, satisfied with the sound of Chelsea moaning in response.

Janet kept her lips on Chelsea's abs for several more seconds before she decided that that was enough and pulled her mouth away. Of course, it was not technically her place to decide. She looked up at Chelsea and smiled. "How was that?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Chelsea let Janet have free access to do he work and was rewarded quite well for her generosity, Janet didnt pull her punches or her punishment it seems. Rather then skim out on her Janet chose to give it her best, so at the very least she wasnt a sore loser as Chelsea closed her eys and enjoyed Her handiwork on her belly which definitely needed the kisses after what it endured.

When she broke away to ask Chelsea simply smiled and nodded. "More then adequate, it felt like you had more more fun down there then you did kissing me." She said as she backed up and looked at the ref, who seemed to be trying to not show how much she was watching of them. Her face still red head as she tried to back them up and restart from there. "Just a reminder thats the last time you choose. Next time you drop its all my decision, so be careful about that."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:28 am

Janet smirked as she looked up at Chelsea and licked her lips, taking in the salty flavor of Chelsea's belly sweat. It seemed that the redhead had enjoyed the belly kisses she had received, though she made sure to mention, once again, that this would be the only time that Janet got to decide where on Chelsea's body she would be kissing. "Hmm, maybe I should have picked a different place, then. Since I'm not going to be dropping again, I should have had a bit more fun while I had the chance."

As the referee had Chelsea take a step back, Janet would stand up slowly in the space that had been newly created for her. She looked to the referee, who still seemed a little flustered by watching the way the two pugilists interacted with each other. Janet smiled, and the official would take a moment before nodding and signaling that the two of them could start fighting again whenever they were ready.

"Okay, ready for your comeuppance?" Janet would ask, staring Chelsea down with a smile and pounding her blue gloves together as she stepped forward.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Chelsea looked at her curiously before smirking. "Easy with the wording. Were torturing the poor girl." Chelsea pointed at the ref who went wide-eyed at being mentioned. 'Um..are you both set. P-please make sure your in position.' Chelsea simply nodded as her eyes focused on Janet once again. Her face got more serious, playfulness aside Janet would be out for vengeance following that her words practically confirming it.

"Oh im sorry was knocking you down a bad thing? It certainlty felt right." She joked as the ref gave them the okay. Chelsea moved in slow, despite winning the slugfest she still felt hurt from it and wasnt eager to try and go 2 for 2 instead she tried to play things safe and gor for some jabs at Janets face, to keep her back until an opening showed itself.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:18 am

Janet chuckled as the flustered referee would instruct the two of them to get back into their stances, face each other, and prepare to fight again. As soon as both girls were ready, the referee would let them go at it, making a quick chopping motion with her hand before she retreated to the far side of the ring. She would probably take some time to compose herself before she was needed again. If Janet had her way, the official would be needed again very soon indeed.

"I don't doubt that you enjoyed it, sweetie, but you think that it's happening again? You think I'm gonna let that happen. It isn't, and I won't. You are going to kiss my body and the canvas over and over again." After making her little speech, Janet marched forward, and Chelsea would meet her with a series of quick jabs to her face, obviously trying to force the Lakota girl to keep her distance. Janet would not have any of that, as she brought both gloves up to protect her face, absorbing several jabs before she would move to strike back. Ducking underneath Chelsea's next punch, Janet would try to aim an uppercut at the girl's chest!

"Hyah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:51 am

The ref must be new to this, or at least wasn't used this kind of match, either way Chelsea was enjoying taking a crack at it every once in a while throughout the match. Moving in she tried to keep the match in her favor by keeping her at a nice distance until she was ready to move in and take her down again. "I disnt need your oermission or approval last time. You can try and keep yourself on your feet and ill think of interesting ways you can kiss me when I knock you down again."

Chelsea kept up her usual tactic, with some success as her fists occasionally caught her face as Janet had no intention of keeping her distance before ducking low and quickly driving forward into her chest! "Guuggh" Chelsea grunted as once again her chest was tagged by an impressive blow that staggered her back. Her hands went to her body to try and protect it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:07 am

"Just see if you can manage it, sweetie!" was all Janet would say before she dove in again, ready to get back into this fight and knock Chelsea down. The brunette was not going to go any longer than she had to being in a perceived deficit. She absorbed Chelsea's punches with her guard, and then, as soon as she had an opening, she ducked beneath one of the incoming jabs to try to find an opening in the redhead's defense. She threw a fist upward, hard, successfully nailing Chelsea in her chest, forcing her to stagger back and drop her gloves down to try to defend her body.

Seeing that, Janet would move in again. If she could knock down Chelsea during this exchange—literally right after the redhead had knocked her down—it would make her feel just about as good as she possibly could right now! The brunette straightened up and charged at her opponent again, trying to throw a hard right jab to Chelsea's cheek, and then follow it up with a left hook that she hoped would nail the girl in her temple and send that pretty red hair whipping in every direction!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:02 am

Chelsea was hurt but she wasnt out by a long shot. She certainly wasnt about to drop anytime soon and give Janet the satisfaction of a quick knockdown. No she she brought her guard up and prepared herself for whatever came next. Sadly her guard was still on the body when that move came for her cheek, nailing her face with little in the way of defending it.

"Oouurrf!" She said as her head was staggered and she was sent backwards trying to keep her self up, dont fall repeating in her head. Janet came at her again for an uppercut but thanksto the wariness of trying to protect her face she was able to side step i and send a right hook at her body while ducking to halt the momentum of the eager brunette.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Janet, having actually managed to rest while she was down on the canvas, came after Chelsea with fresh legs and an intense desire to win this next fall to even up the fight. She nailed Chelsea in the chest and put her on the defensive, and then, as Chelsea fell back, she charged forward, smacking the girl hard again and again with punch after punch. Chelsea was still guarding her body, not her face, and she was rocked by the jab which Janet sent in. It snapped her head hard to the side. Janet sent her hook, trying to put Chelsea down on the canvas.

The redhead managed to block it. She had her guard up, and the punch did not do what the Native American girl had hoped. Chelsea struck back, bending low and then hitting Janet's side with a hard hook that blunted her momentum, no longer allowing her to charge forward and hit Chelsea at will. "Ugh!" she groaned, but she was not done with her attack. She would try to retaliate, aiming at Chelsea's side now for a very similar hook to the body!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next