by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:45 am

"Still think your all that better then me huh, guess Ill just have to take you down agai to show you whos in charge. Though Im still not sure which part ill have you kiss first." She said as she brought her gloves up ready to strike again, Janet might he lucky with these rules, Chelsea wanted to make sure she kissed every part of her body when this was said and done. Janet made the first move as she tucked in and charged, thowing out a right that caught her belly.

"Urggh!" She groaned as she tucked in from the pain in her stomach. There was still some stinging blows from the barrage she was hit with earlier but still not going down. Instead she would try to throw a left hook to connect with Janet's jaw so she could go for an uppercut that hit her belly in return.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:53 am

"Hey, I'm not going to stand here and say that you're no good. So far, you've put up a pretty good fight!" Janet would explain, and with her joking tone she would give Chelsea even more of a compliment than her words alone could. So far, the two of them had been dead even, and Janet honestly did not know whether or not she was going to defeat Chelsea in the end. Though the girl was newer on the AFW scene, Janet had found out the hard way that Chelsea was not to be underestimated. Janet had a lot of respect for her opponent.

Janet's first punch hit Chelsea's belly, but the redhead did not fold up completely. As Janet began to move in for her next punch, Chelsea's red glove snuck around her guard and found her face with a hook, snapping Janet's head to the side and sending some spittle flying. "Guuookk!" Janet would croak, as her cheek really smarted after that punch. The worst was yet to come, as a hard uppercut drove hard into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her and causing her eyes to bug out as she stumbled backwards!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Chelsea smiled ar Janets words. "Thank you, earning respect and proving my skills is what I love to do almost as much as winning matches. Your better then I expected and now I cant wait to see who comes out on top." She said as she prepared to start again, no doubt Janet was laready thinking of plan. She was told she was bold and confident, she very much was but she was glad that the women was also nice, dealing with people that were rude and aggressive in matches like this never ended well, at least Chelsea could say she enjoyed things with Janet.

After taking the gut shot Chelsea was able to recover and turn in to stumble Janet with the uppercut and then go in for the shot to her belly. The results were everything she was looking for as Janet was utterly winded and helpless and Chelsea saw her opportunity for attack. Pushing her head up and out of the way while she moved in Chelsea payed Janet back for her earlier barrage by driving a series of well aimed punches into Janet's cute belly, pushing her head out of the way when necessary to keep the focus on her tummy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:28 am

Janet wanted to reply to Chelsea's little speech, but the two of them got into it again before she had the opportunity to do so. Her punch hit, but Chelsea managed to surprise her with a combination that came at her a lot faster than it seemed it should have. Janet had her face smacked to the side, then her belly pounded in, that second blow forcing a lot of air out of her lungs.

And Chelsea was not content with just one belly shot. For whatever reason, it seemed Chelsea had now developed something of an obsession, albeit perhaps a temporary one, with attacking Janet's gut! Each blow pushed out whatever air Janet had managed to take in since the previous one, not only bruising her poor belly, but leaving her in a perpetual state of breathlessness! "Uggh! Ooouf! Uuffn!" she grunted, as she was forced to step back once, then twice, heading quickly for the ropes. She tried to bend down and protect her gut, but Chelsea seemed insistent.

Janet's legs were starting to wobble, and the Lakota knew that she needed to act swiftly here to save herself. Chelsea was bent low, and both of her gloves were drilling away at Janet's gut...that made her vulnerable to a counter. Desperate for a reprieve, Janet launched a hard left hook, trying to find Chelsea's undefended face, hoping to smash it and send her cute opponent spinning back to the center of the ring!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Pressing the attack Chelsea was able to take the wind right out of Janet with the repeated punches, paying her back in full and this time making sure there was no room for her to get back and recover, she was ready to send Janet to the canvas here and now. However in her haste she forgot that Janet could still defend herself in some capacity as she launched a left hook that caught her face and knocked her back.

"Owwwrrgg!" Chelsea was shot backwards as she twisted to the side and had to avoid tripping over herself, that would have been an embrrasing way to lose a knockdown. Still she recovered quickly enough and still had to have Janet struggling to breathe so before she got to much of a break she moved in and went for two quick jabs at her face. And if she could she would then pepper her with quick jabs ar her to keep her on her toes
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:57 am

Chelsea might have been ready to send Janet to the canvas, but she got a little too headstrong as she came out on the hunt for her Lakota opponent's belly, and it seemed that the second meeting between Native American fighter and canvas would have to wait at least a few seconds more. Chelsea was thrown back by the punch, giving Janet a chance to recover. She sucked in air. She needed it quite desperately now, after having her stomach bashed in the way she did.

But Janet's cute red-haired opponent did not want to let her have even a moment's normal breathing. Chelsea rushed forward again, throwing her fists at Janet's head, this time. The punches came just as rapidfire as they had when they were targeting the brunette's bare belly, but when they were aimed higher up they were, at least, less difficult to block. Janet brought her arms up, forming a tight guard which absorbed all of those blows. The gloves would slide across her skin and make her forearms hurt, but she was at least able to weather the storm.

She knew Chelsea would soon change her mode of attack. Hoping that she could land another punch on the redhead to force her back again, and maybe buy some extra time, Janet would suddenly duck down, then try to throw a hard uppercut into Chelsea's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:14 pm

Janet was good at staying on her toes thats for sure, honestly Chelsea was beigging to wonder what it would take to finally get her to drop as she tried pushing her back with quick punches to get some kind if advantage in her when Janet opted to change things up. Ducking under the barrage of punches she aimed right for her belly in retaliation. Chelsea couldnt bring her hands down fast enough so she simply turned her body and let her side take the brunt of the blow.

"Rnnggh!" Chelsea groaned as she tried to keep pushing forward but it was getting harder and harder to keep going but she couldnt let Janet get away, an even playig field was too risky and she needed to have the advantage. Ducking low she she tried to send some uppercuts into Janet's breasts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:41 am

Janet had managed to absorb that barrage of punches aimed at her face with her two-gloved guard, and then ducked low and threw a hard punch towards the redhead's solar plexus, trying to force the air out of her opponent, crumple her up, and force her to back up and take a breather. Unfortunately, with the Lakota still sucking air herself, her punch was just a little bit on the slow side. Chelsea had just enough time to turn and take the punch to her side. Did it hurt? Almost definitely. It probably hurt a lot. But Janet didn't get that satisfying feeling of her glove sinking into Chelsea's belly and forcing all the air out of the poor girl's lungs. Instead, with her gloves low, she was vulnerable.

Thankfully, Chelsea hurt just enough to miss the opportunity to hit Janet in the face. The Lakota quickly brought her gloves up, but just as she did, Chelsea ducked low and threw a hard punch into Janet's breasts! The brunette's boobs bounced up, nearly hitting her in the chin, before coming back down just in time to be uppercutted for a second time. The uppercuts kept coming, but Janet, as she backpedaled, brought her gloves down to block any punches coming her chest's way after those first two.

Still, she was stepping dangerously close to the ropes, and that was a very dire prospect for her. Getting a little desperate, as her legs wobbled slightly underneath her, Janet tried to throw a hard right straight at Chelsea's head to force her to keep her distance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:50 am

She really needed to be more cautios of that just because she was in control doesnt mean Janet couldnt fight back. Thankfully she avoided the worst of it but that punch still hurt, eventually it wouldnt need much to topple her if she was careless like that. But her forward march smelled opportunity as she saw Janet not only wobbinly but backing into the ropes, a recipe for a knockdown if Chelsea was smart enough to capitalize on it.

Moving in albeit slower and more prepared tehn last time Chelsea actually saw Janet going for the right hook and ducked under it, the blow managing to hit the top of her head. But now she just needed to get her attack going, aiming at her face witha jab to send her back and follow it up with an uppercut to Janets tummy to keep her winded.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 am

Janet knew that, though they were trading blows, it was Chelsea who was in control of this match, setting the tempo and dictating what opportunities Janet got to attack her. While Janet had gotten in a couple of really punishing punches, sneaking them through some obvious gaps in Chelsea's guard whenever she tried to really press her attack, eventually Chelsea was bound to be able to anticipate one of those punches and dodge it, since they were only coming in the openings she herself created.

The redhead ducked under the right hook from Janet, letting it just graze her head, barely hurting her at all and only succeeding in sending her hair flying. As soon as that happened, the Native American girl braced for impact. Chelsea came up with her next punch, throwing a jab at Janet's face, which Janet managed to blunt the effectiveness of with a deft dip of her head to one side. With her opponent so low, the face was hardly an easy target.

The tummy was more tantalizing, and the uppercut which stabbed into Janet's gut made her cry out, spittle flying from her mouth as she slouched forward and backed up at the same time, holding her arms tight in front of her to try to protect herself against whatever came next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next