Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victory Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Victory Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Victory Match

Post by Gadot Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:44 am

Hiccup could feel Sliker lock in that slow, gentle sleeper hold, felt his lips pressing against his own, and he honestly felt like he was going to fall asleep happily. But then Sliker was dragged away, and Hiccup tumbled over. Off to the side, he could see Jack lying on the mat, and for some reason, that just felt natural to him. Was he supposed to be there? Probably. He grunted as that hand gripped his hair, looking up with those glazed eyes at Korrath, listening to him challenge him -- but only halfway. No, his mind was on the fact that he had this giant hunk of muscle in front him.

Sure, a piece of him would blame it on the nectar that was in his bloodstream, which possibly was part of the reason that he was so excited to see the man that had annihilated his crush in that first match. But in the end, he wanted to do this. So he leaned forward -- and pressed his lips against Korrath's chest lightly, his hands moving up to try and tug his pants off. He was still horny, possibly as a result of the nectar, and Jack wasn't the only person he had eyes for after that match.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:24 am

Korrath expected Hiccup to still be woozy, but trying to strip him and fuck him? NO! Growling, He aimed a chop at Hiccup's exposed throat to stun him, before clocking him with a hard uppercut, throwing the viking into the air to land beside Jack, with enough force to knock him to Jupiter and back.

Huffing, Korrath turned and left the couple passed out in the ring.

Victory Match - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 am

--TIME SKIP--

It was a few weeks since the attack that Hiccup and Jack suffered at the hands of Sliker and Korrath, and the match Korrath had scheduled with Hiccup was looming over the two of them. Neither of them knew the type of match, all they knew was that, needless to say, it was going to go poorly. But, more than that, Hiccup was just focused on the fact that he was feeling like he betrayed Jack, with what happened in the ring between him and Sliker. Because he wanted it, deep down. Sure, he and Jack never talked about their relationship, never said they were exclusive, or even if they were in a relationship and not just friends with benefits -- but he still couldn't help but feel bad.

Since then, he had been avoiding Jack. Hiccup was afraid, because he knew he had to tell him -- but he just didn't know how. It was one of the things that he was thinking about as he sat on the couch, eyes glued to the television screen as he watched something off Netflix. Honestly, he didn't even know what was going on in the movie; he was just watching it as background noise. His eyes were even beginning to droop shut, leaving him completely unaware of his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:44 am

Hiccup was behaving rather oddly these past few weeks, and Jack noticed it right away. He didn't know what exactly transpired while he was knocked out, but knowing Sliker and Korrath, he could hazard a guess. But ever since then Hiccup has been avoiding him, except only when necessary.

And you know what? Jack had just about enough of it.

Walking into the apartment, he found his friend staring blankly at the screen. Huffing, he stood right in front of the viking, bending over to look him straight in the eye.

"We need to talk." he said flatly, "You've been avoiding me these past few weeks....and I want to know why."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:08 am

Hiccup gave a small gulp as Jack walked in and got to him before he could move, looking him in the eyes. He met the glance for a moment, before looking away, a faint blush on his cheeks showing his embarrassment. "Hi Jack," he replied, biting his lower lip after hearing him try and confront him about avoiding him. "Avoiding? Me? I don't know what you're talking about."

Such a bad liar.

He moved to stand up. He cleared his throat, still avoiding Jack's gaze. "I…I have to go to the gym. I haven't gone in a while, and…" He was trying to get away, as fast as he could. He couldn't hold up under Jack's scrutiny, not really. Not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:27 am

Hiccup was trying to blow him off? Oh no, not if Jack had anything to say about it. Before Hiccup had a chance to get up from the couch, the spirit placed a firm hand on the viking's chest and firmly pushed him back onto the couch, a hard expression on his face, and his blue eyes as sharp as blades.

"Gym later. Talk now." he said firmly, crossing his arms. No way Hiccup was escaping this talk.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:24 am

It was worth a shot, to try and slip away from Jack. Of course, he had misunderstood how pissed Jack was -- and how scary he was when he was pissed. Hiccup found himself pushed back on the couch without much effort at all, looking up at the winter spirit with looks that could kill. "W-wow, Jack. You're getting stronger! Have you been working out a lot lately?" he asked, looking to get Jack distracted, but there was no chance of getting out of this.

"I…I just…" He couldn't put a sentence together. Hiccup looked away from the hard expression, trying to trace it back and figure out the best way of describing what was going on with him. "Can I just say I'm sorry and we can move on?" he asked, still unable to look up at him. "I mean…I don't know if I can forgive myself for what I did…" That's a good way of making sure the conversation keeps going, Hiccup.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:28 am

Ok now Jack was just confused. Tilting his head to the side, he leaned forward and poked Hiccup right in the chest, "Wait a minute....sorry about what? What happened Hiccup? Spill."

He didn't like being short with his boyfriend, but this was a special case, and he needed to know what the hell was going on.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Fuck. He didn't want Jack to question him. He gave a small frown, a bit of a whine -- he didn't really want to go into it. But Jack was poking at his chest, demanding to hear the answer, and there was nothing else for Hiccup to do except answer him, completely and utterly. He cleared his throat, looking away for a moment.

"All right, all right! After…after you got knocked out by Korrath, Sliker wrestled me. And…well, I kinda liked what he did to me…" he murmured, cheeks lighting up like a christmas tree. "And…well, Korrath challenged me to a match, and I'm worried of what rules he's gonna enforce."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:04 am

Jack raised an eyebrow, "That's it? You're avoiding me cause the slime guy beat you and fucked you? You do realize what business we are in right? I went through the same thing with my ex when Sliker showed up. He did the same weird tentacle stuff to me and I loved it too. It's in his nature man. He only views us as sources of energy."

Sitting down next to Hiccup, he placed a hand on the viking's shoulder, "As for Korrath, I'm not too sure what to think. My advice? Not try to take him on in terms of strength. You'll lose."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next