by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victory Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Victory Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Victory Match

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 am

When Jack just kinda shrugged it off, Hiccup looked at him with a bit of surprise. "I…I really enjoyed it, though. I mean…!" But he stopped for a moment, took a breath -- and let Jack's words sink in. "I was worried. I thought it was like cheating, but…I also don't know what it is we have right now, so…" He frowned to himself, looking at his lap for a few moments before looking up at Jack. "It's not like I'm saying we gotta define it now. I just…wasn't sure."

Hiccup leaned into Jack's grip for a moment, looking up at him. "God no. He's got like…four arms. And I think he only needs one of them to break me in half." He looked up at the winter spirit, frowning. "I just wish I knew what type he challenged me to. If he even said it. I just remember him saying I had to do it, or…" It clicked finally, part of what Korrath had said. "Or he'd hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Jack laughed, "You don't think I enjoyed it when he had his way with me? Remember who you're talking to."

After hearing Hiccup's uncertainty over what they were in terms on their relationship, Jack sighed, grabbing the viking roughly and yanking him in for a hot kiss. Jack was clearly the one in control here, panting softly as he made out with the hot wrestler. After a few moment's the 2 broke apart, breathing heavily, "Hiccup, what you did with Sliker wasn't cheating. My feelings for you have not changed."

The reminder of Korrath's match caused him to frown, "Sounds like they are gonna keep an eye on me while you fight......well you do have some crazy fire abilities, and Korrath isn't unbeatable.....What do you think?"

Victory Match - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:00 am

Hiccup looked up with a bit of alarm, biting his lower lip. He liked it too? Perhaps that was just the way that Sliker worked. He frowned for a moment, looking at him -- before suddenly he was yanked in for a kiss, pressing back against him, his hands moving into Jack's lap as he leaned in to keep the kiss going. And as soon as it began, it ended, Jack looked at him with that lightly annoyed look, making Hiccup laugh sheepishly. "Ah…All right. I believe you." He gave that goofy grin before he reached in and tugged him in close for a tight hug, burying his face into Jack's neck for a moment. The stress of the past few weeks just melted away like that, and he found himself so much lighter.

He pulled away as they talked about Korrath's match, and the stress came back down on him. "Yeah, I do, but I still don't know how to use them," he replied, biting his lip. "I imagine Sliker's gonna watch you while Korrath faces off against me. I just…the fact that he has so many types of matches to choose from is kinda intimidating." He crossed his arms over his chest, frowning softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Jack rolled his eyes, wishing he never brought it up. Man Hic got so worked up about his matches. He needed to relax and unwind. Luckily, Jack knew just what to do in this situation. Grabbing the viking by his t shirt, Jack pulled him in for another kiss, but wrapped his slender legs around Hiccup's waist as he did so, resulting in him sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

"You idiot." Jack breathed between kisses, moving to yank the t shirt off of his cute viking an dexpose that hot body of his.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 am

Hiccup blinked as he was yanked in by his t-shirt, kissing him deeply as he pulled himself in closer. He wrapped those arms around Jack's hips tight as he felt Jack's legs around his, giving him a light, goofy grin against Jack's lips. "Hm…?" he asked, or, rather, intoned, as Jack kissed him so deeply, he wanted nothing more than to pick him up and take him to bed -- but he wasn't sure if that was what Jack in mind.

Needless to say, he didn't have to worry about that for long. Before he knew it, Jack was moving to yank his shirt off, making a small noise of surprise. He broke the kiss to help him, tossing it to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Once Hiccup's pesky shirt was out of the way, Jack stripped off his own top, exposing the pale yet toned chest and stomach of his body. When the spirit leaned in to kiss Hiccup, steam began to rise when their skin made contact with each other. It seemd the increased action was sending their bodies crazy, with the extreme heat and cold resulting in this steam.

Jack smirked at his boyfriend, "No gym tonight handsome.....but if you need a cute punching bag.... I may be interested....if you make it worth my while."

To prove his point on where he wanted this to go, he began grinding hard up against Hiccup's covered cock. Jack let out quiet moans of need as he made small humping motions against his lover.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:04 am

Honestly, Hiccup was completely lost for a few moments. He gave a small groan as Jack pressed against him, feeling that steam rise up between them, pulling him in a bit tighter. He moved to try and break the kiss, but Jack was already five steps ahead of him; he could hear him, and he could feel him grinding against him, but he could barely put the things together due to his own arousal. "I…what?" he asked, looking at him with a blank look for a moment, before things began to click into place. "A-ah…you want to…? Are you sure?" He reached up to touch the man's cheek lightly, looking at him for a moment.

With consent, Hiccup would move to pick Jack up, keeping those arms tight around his waist as he moved to take them to the bedroom, giving him a small, flustered grin. "I would love to make you into my personal punching bag for the night, and I'll make it…very worth your while, if you'll let me."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 am

Jack sighed deeply, leaning his head into the crook of his lover's neck, breathing in his scent, "I'll let you do whatever you like my hot viking. Just make it fun"

Giving Hiccup a seductive wink, he held on until the pair made their way into the bedroom, where Jack would fall back spread eagle onto the bed, the full moon outside making his pale skin shine. Smirking up at Hiccup, he reached out for the viking, yearning for more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:20 am

Those words were echoing through Hiccup's head as he moved to drop Jack onto the bed, following him and moving to slip over him, pressing against him with a small grin on his face. "I can do fun," he murmured softly, leaning in to press his lips against the corner of Jack's mouth, moving to tug him in close, hands reaching down to start undoing the winter spirit's pants. Once he was able to strip those off, he sat up, tugging Jack up with him -- before pulling him into a tight bearhug suddenly!

The bearhug was honestly just the circumstance. The reason for it was so he could press himself against his boyfriend, and slowly turn up his internal heat; he knew that Jack turned into putty in his hands if he turned it up just enough, so that's what he was trying to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:37 am

Jack let the viking undo his pants, his breath hitching in his throat while he watched Hiccup slowly peel the tight brown pants off of him. Once the garment was carelessly discarded, Jack let himself be pulled up, when Hiccup yanked him into a bear hug. The young man's stregnth was impressive, but too late Jack felt the rising heat from his lover's body, softening his defenses and sapping his own energy.

"No......no.....not the heat.....unnh.....unf...." Jack grunted, in a feeble ( but halfhearted) struggle. Reducing him to a weak mass to do as he wished with? Jack fucking loved Hiccup. His head lolled uneasily as his body sagged, his breathing becoming labored. The hug continued still, bathing Jack in aa pool of heat, reducing his struggle to moans and weak thrusts of his hips against Hiccup.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next