Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victory Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Victory Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Victory Match

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Hiccup was enjoying this way more than he should be. He looked up at Sliker hungrily, even as he began to be treated like a human punching bag. No, he was a human punching bag at this point, those fists slamming into him, cornering him a few feet away from the post. Spit flew from his mouth with each punch, which just worked to arouse him more and more. The moment this was over, he would be so completely ashamed of himself; he was just lucky Jack wasn't awake to see him like this. Otherwise…well, he might never be able to look at Jack again.

As Sliker kissed his free fist, he watched him excitedly -- and then the fist slammed straight into his temple. He let out a loud yelp, falling into the corner. His arms were hooked on the top ropes -- the only thing keeping him up, really. His cock was clear along the side of his underwear, snaking down his leg. He looked up at Sliker with those glassy eyes, just looking at him excitedly. He wanted to see his follow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:57 am

Sliker could see the bulging cock in Hiccup's underwear, and the slime licked his lips. Oh the things he wanted to do to this viking. But with the nectar in Hiccup's body, he could do anything he wanted.

He walked up to his opponent, relishing in his power. The poor young man struggled to stand, but fell against the corner. With a slash of his hand, the underwear fell away, leaving Hiccup in the nude, cock at attention. Lifting Hiccup's chin, Sliker smiled, trailing kisses down his cheek.

"I see you still got some fight in those eyes.....but I know what weakens that fight." he whispered, his free hand reaching down and wrapping around Hiccup's dick. Sliker's own cock appeared as well, slowly hardening from his gel like body.

"Shhhhhhh." Sliker whispered, kissing Hiccup deeply on his soft lips, "Don't fight it dragon boy... just tell me how much you love it."

Meanwhile, Korrath turned Jack's sleeping face towards his yellow one and the four armed Shokan smirked, "Once we take care of jobber boy for good, you'll be all mine Jack."

Korrath's grip on the spirit tightened, with the heel kissing Jack roughly when Hiccup was busy with Sliker

Victory Match - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:18 am

Had Hiccup been any more coherent, the fact that Korrath was making out with Jack would have gotten him heated, no pun intended. But Sliker had slipped him not only one, but two doses of the nectar, and had proceeded to knock him upside the head a lot. It was a shock that Hiccup was even still able to stand. So when that hand slashed through his underwear as if it were cheese, he gave a small moan, his cock already beginning to leak in excitement. He pressed up against the slime, giving another moan as he managed to rub at him, trying hungrily to get to his lips -- before giving a muffled moan when Sliker finally met his lips.

Once Sliker pulled away, he would breathe heavily. "I-I love it," he mumbled. "I…I want more. I want to kiss you again. I want you." He groaned softly, pressing up against Sliker a bit more, trying to get his lips in a kiss. The fight in his eyes had translated into a small bit of agency in trying to get Sliker -- because at the moment, that was all that was on his mind. Sliker.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 am

Sliker's smirk grew even wider with each drunken word spilling out of Hiccup's mouth. The slime pressed his body against the viking's. Placing his blue hands on either side of his prey's head, Sliker slowly made out with Hiccup, being oddly gently this time. The kiss was dominant, that much was certain, but not as forceful as his previous feedings. Most of his prey struggled and threw him off, only to be subdued later.

Maybe it was just that he finally had someone who gave themselves fully to him. So Sliker was trying to savor this experience.

Sliker licked all along Hiccup's face, trailing the slime around it so the viking's skin was shining under the lights. Sliker dove down to capture Hiccup's lips once more, while he dragged his prey to the center of the ring.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:43 am

Hiccup moaned softly as the slime pressed up against his body, making out with Sliker as he was pressed against, giving him a small, soft smile. He groaned softly, wrapping his arms around the slime and tried to lean against him instead of on the ropes, until Sliker broke the kiss and licked him all over his face. This elicited a soft moan from him once more, making him even more pliable.

He followed Sliker into the middle of the ring, barely even needing to be dragged; he just didn't want to break that kiss. He groaned for a moment, pressing up against him, feeling the slime press against him, trying to rub his hardened erection up against the slime with a soft moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:05 am

Sliker, as much as he wanted this to continue, knew that he had to finish this quickly. This was not meant to take a lot of time. Tentacles grew out from him, holding Hiccup's arms and legs while another moved to the vikings tense cock, enveloping it in it's warm embrace.

After a few moments, the slime around the cock began to clench and thrust, aiming to milk Hiccup of his fluids.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Sliker moaned, kissing Hiccup deeply while his tentacles did the work.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:19 am

The tentacles would probably be one of the things he would remember most clearly when Hiccup finally managed to get out of Sliker's grip. But right now, they felt like the most natural thing, and he wanted them more than anything else. He didn't struggle as they kept him in place, though he began to wriggle as his cock was clenching and thrusting, moaning loudly. He moved and wriggled, but it wasn't to get out -- it was just because the pleasure was working its way through him better than anything else had.

As Sliker kissed him deeply, Hiccup pressed those lips against the slime's desperately, hungrily. He wanted Sliker more than anything else. He loved every second of this, more than he probably should have. He groaned softly, trying to press his body up against Sliker's.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:32 am

Sliker could feel how close Hiccup was. Better to finish it now. He needed to make sure they didn't keep the big man waiting. The slime picked up the pace with his tentacles, pumping Hiccup to the breaking point. Kissing the viking's jaw line, Sliker whispered in his ear, "Almost there Hic.......cum for me."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:42 am

Hiccup moaned a bit louder as Sliker kissed along his jawline, pressing himself against the slime, bucking his hips into the tentacles. "Nnngh…Jack…!" he called out a bit -- that had to be a strike to Sliker's ego. Not even being called the right name by his hypnotized specimen as he was jerking him off. Though it was clear that he was still getting off to Sliker, it was just that he was imagining Jack in the corner of his mind. Perhaps it was his one and only way of revolting against the hypnotism that kept him down.

Either way, he climaxed, and violently. With a loud, practically earth-shattering moan, he released his seed into the tentacle, before he slowly crumpled down to his knees (or, at least, tried to).

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:08 am

As soon as the viking came, Sliker felt a huge surge of strength and energy flow through his blue gelatinous body. Another successful feeding to say the least, but Hiccup calling Jack's name did irk him somewhat. Usually he'd order Hiccup to pass out, but he wanted to take matters into his own slime hands. The tentacles released Hiccup, who fell to his knees with a heavy thump, dazed and weak> Walking behind the viking, Sliker slowly locked in a sleeper hold, almost gently, as he kissed Hiccup's parted lips.

That's when he felt the strong hand on his shoulder as Korrath dragged Sliker back, "This one is mine now. Let's get this done so the boss doesn't kill us."

Walking over, the Shokan dropped Jack''s limp body to the side, grabbing a fistful of Hiccup's hair as he forced the viking to look at him.

"This isn't over. You and me are gonna have ourselves a match to settle this permanently. You and I are gonna get in that ring, ut only one of us is gonna leave there alive. If you bow out, we have orders to kill Jack. Not what I want, so for your sake you better show up." he growled.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next