Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 7 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:32 am

Kyoko wanted to berate herself for assuming a chick who wanted to have hentai soar with a bruised up woman would belive in sportsman ship but that was the least of her worries as Keiko charged in and drove a punt kick into her gut, making her cough as she rolled to her back.

It didnt end there as Keiko began dropping her knee into her belly over and over again, occasionally hitting spots Liki had punched not too long ago. "Ngghh! I..can...more then this." She said defiantly as she tried to hold out throught the onslaught of belly attacks.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 am

Keiko was enjoying abusing Kyoko, she even took time to taunt Lili. "I hope you're ready to get fucked all night Lili, because I'm going to make you my bitch when I'm done this bitch." Keiko said while stilling stomping down on Kyoko's belly. Then Keiko would run to the ropes behind her to gain some momentum, and then Keiko would try to hit Kyoko with a simple yet effective Body Splash to Kyoko's stomach.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 am

As tough as she had it with the constant stomps to her belly by the girl she made her first biggest mistake by taunting Lili and not pating attention to her, giving the girl time to properly recover from what came next.

As Keiko took off and went towards the ropes to bouce off and come down in a big body splash Kyoko lifted her legs up to intercept her, which would be more then enoguh to get her back on track.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Keiko made a mistake in taunting Lili, because that gave Kyoko enough time to recover. Keiko would go for her Body Splash, but Kyoko was prepared and lifted her legs up, which caused Keiko to crash stomach first into Kyoko's knees. "AHHH!!" Keiko yelled in pain as she bounced off of Kyoko's knees. Keiko would roll on the canvas in pain holding her hurt stomach. Keiko would try to use the ropes to assist her back to her feet. "Keiko's in for it now." Lili said as she watched with anticipation for how Kyoko was going to press her advantage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Kyoko smiled as Keiko knocked the wind out of herself with the body splash, and as she rolled away and tried to get on the ropes Kyoko stood and moved towards the girl. Pushing her up against the ropes to pin her agaisnt it.

"Now that youve gotten a feel for my abs lets see how well yours hold up." She said as she drove a punch into Keikos belly a few times before trying to unzip her shirt to expose her belly so she could drive her knee into her gut.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 am

Kyoko wasted little time in trapping Keiko against the ropes, and start teeing off on Keiko's belly. Keiko's weak abs were getting pummeled by Kyoko with a barrage of punches. "W-Wait...AHH!!...Ooomph!!!...ARGH!!!!" Keiko grunted in pain as Kyoko dished out some serious punishment to Keiko's belly. Keiko found an opportunity to strike back once Kyoko unzipped her shirt. Keiko smirked before delivering a knee lift to Kyoko's crotch. Sure t was a cheap shot, but Keiko knew her weakenesses, and she didn't want them exploited. If the knee created some distance, Keiko would attempt to hit Kyoko's skull with an Enziguri.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 am

Kyoko was laying into Keiko's belly who was having a hard time absorbing the punches like she could. "Maybe you could do with some training on those as well huh?" She said before she tried to unzip her shirt. Just barely accomplishing that before Keiko lifted her knee up into her crotch.

"Uggghhh!" She groaned as she fell backwards holding her crotch, stunned and unable to act for what came next as Keiko ran forward and sent an enziguri kick straight to her head. "Nggh!" She groaned as the kick landed and sent her back to the ground holding both of the injured areas of her body.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Keiko's underhanded tactics worked, and was ablle to knock Kyoko down to the canvas. Keiko knew what she wanted to do. First she'd deliver a Double Foot Stomp to Kyoko's belly, and then Keikoo would try to strip Kyoko of her shorts and panties in one fell swoop. If this worked Keiko would begin to taunt Lili once again turn her back oon her opponent and saying to the blonde. "Take this Lili, I bet you're regretting not facing m now aren't you?" Keiko said as she threw the shorts and panties at Lili.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Kyoko fell backwards and and to the ground after getting low blowed and was unable to proerly act in time as Keiko jumped in the air and broguht both of her feet down on her belly, intent to make this about their stomachs anout as much as it was sexual. "Ggoouuugh!" She groaned as all of her oppoent came down on her, enough where her abs had trouble taking the move and leaving her stunned.

This gave Keiko more freedom then she deserved as she began to unbuckle her shorts and removing her belt before pulling off her shorts and panties and exposing the lower half of her body. Annoyed she would push on Keiko before snapping her foot up to hit her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Keiko was able to expose the lower half of Kyoko's body, but not without taking a kick to the lower belly. "GUAH!!" Keiko spat out as she backpedaled a bit before hold her hurt stomach. Keiko wasn't the most hardened wrestler there was so Kyoko had time to recover, and get back into this spar. Lili watched on still believing that Kyoko can pull through this. "Kyoko stun her long enough to put her in a Tree of WOe, it'll get the first Hentai fall quickly." Lili said to Kyoko giving her advice.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next