Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Personal Pain Relief

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Personal Pain Relief - Page 7 Empty Re: Personal Pain Relief

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:35 pm

John had a good nature, when he saw someone who needed aid he was inclined to do it. That was part of why he'd been brought on board with the UK Elite, to be the right hand man. Someone who you could lean on, his dependable nature made him Ryan's tag partner. Hell they had been tag team champs. Eske didn't seem to want to look the master of creation in the eye, she spoke the truth. John was incapable of knowing what happened to her in the past.

Mr Knight long ago said to John that he wouldn't pry into his background unless he brought it to his attention, that wasn't because the paragon was uncaring. But rather he trusted John enough that if the master of creation felt it he'd bring it up. John had taken a similar sort of step here, Eske brought up how she had spent her time learning since forever. The writer struck John as such, but sterotypes were pointless.

Eske then said about how she wanted to discover more about herself, John noted the word use there. And the Finnish woman revealed her middle name, she was starting to seem like her usual self now. Mr Carnaby smiled and say "Well my middle name's McWright. If your wanting to discover things then......what about with how you feel towards me? You know how I am with you." the young man was glad to at least be there for Eske in her brief moment of vulnerability. It let him understand her more, and it only made him more grateful to know Eske.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:31 pm

As much as Eske inwardly thanked John, he still was poking and prodding around for an answer. That garnered a glare from the writer. Although she only wanted to look into his eyes for that moment before they shift back down to the floor.

"I dont know what to think of you, John." She says bluntly.

"At one end, I hate you for trying so hard with me. But, on the other end I do rather like what company you be in outside of the ring."

Eske's next words would probably hurt John. "I dont see you as someone who I'd return my feelings to." But then a glimmer of hope for the artist. "At least not currently."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:08 pm

John, for the first time since his injury felt hopeful. Maybe it was because of how Eske opened up to him, little as she did. The young man thought of how she felt about him, and it had been ironic given that she had come here to bring him back to his usual state. Which now that he took a moment to consider it, it did work. John was feeling like his old self, save the nagging pain of those ribs. The sun was pouring from the windows too as perhaps significance of this.

Eske was honest though, as she often was with her words. She didn't know what to actually make of the master of creation, again ironic given how Eske liked to portray herself as an enigma to her opponents. Eske spoke of how she sort of hated John, because of how he made such an effort to connect with her. But at the same time she liked John for how the young man was outside of the ring or wrestling.

Those next words though made John bite his lower lip, perhaps Eske wasn't certain if the artist was someone she'd be able to love. Though she at least stated that there was the chance for him to be that sort, which made him smile a little. "You know that what's I was kinda expecting. Still thank you Eske, I really mean that. You came to help me when I was needing it, might not seem like much but it does for me. I honestly feel more like my usual self now. What do you want to do now?" John stood up and cracked his neck, indicative of his new change.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:35 pm

"I know you mean it. Otherwise it would have sounded hollow and more empty than any threats I've ever received before." Eske's past was still a mystery to anyone but herself and her family. When coming here, she omitted those five or so years even from those who were taking her application.

"What we can do now?" Eske grabbed her glasses and moved them away from her eyes to wipe them with her arm. "I think we'd better get dressed before either of you...Friends come home." She stands up. "And finish that painting when you get the chance. The one you gave me hangs in my study, and I would like to hang that one in my room."

Eske went to the other room to grab her clothing. However, on her way, she couldnt help but take a glance at the painting.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Well John figured Eske was going to get back into her clothes now that all the cards had been laid out, even if the writer turned John's feelings for her down. It felt reassuring, a weight off the shoulders. Granted he didn't know much about what Eske did before coming to Japan, but it was more than anyone here ever got. Given time John would hope to understand her better as she had with him, perhaps she was scared about how the master of creation would handle whatever the truth turned out to be.

Still John knew who Eske was now, even if she had a sadistic side there was good in her. It was hard to find sure, but John could find it. Perhaps outside of her family he was one of the few she ever opened up to, even a little. Sighing the young man decided to stick his jeans back on, the pain in his chest was still there. But it didn't hurt as much.

This meeting made John realise that he needs purpose, he needs things to keep him going. He fought for Ryan and Lucy because they employed him and he was their best friend. Eske and knowing her further was another thing to motivate him, the master of creation flung a sheet over Eske's painting. It was done, but he didn't want to look at it. Reminding him of his weak body currently.

When Eske came back the young man would say "Well Eske, would you like to spend some time reading with me? I can quote the Oddesy a fair bit, but the start is something I forgot. That's if you brought it of course." John smiled and scratched the back of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Eske left and came back, bringing her clothes and bag with her. She walks again by the painting, see in that it was covered. Perhaps it brought a bad bib to John maybe. "Its a lovely peice...It was worth spending the majority of the day's time here. I applaud your skill."

He then, as Eske dresses herself, to sit and read with him. She gave a small sigh. "You know I carry it around." From her bag she pulled out the old leatherbound book. Eske had rebound it several times before.

Taking a seat at the edge if his bed, she opened it. "Alright then, whete shall we begin? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:35 pm

In truth John could probably give a fairly accurate account of that book Eske read, he was fairly erudite given his occupation outside of wrestling. Not to mention the master of creation was also fluent in Latin, though John wasn't really one to flaunt it. He was the right hand man to Ryan, it wasn't his place to brag about what he could do. Granted he took pride in it all, being arguably part of the first real Tension Tag Champions in a very long while. Setting the bar and standard of that and being undefeated right to the end. Soon it'd be the time for the comeback, John simply took a well earned rest.

The master of creation gave a little smirk at Eske's praise, she was probably liking it because she was dominating John. Well the records would say the writer lost to the artist in her first match, and if it was warranted John knew he could remind her of this. But he pushed it in the back of his mind, he might not have known Eske fully. But John that much of her to always carry it with her.

John would sit next to Eske and lean back a bit so he was over her head and could get a good look at the book, he smiled and simply stated "Right from page 1 please, from the start. Just like the next part of our lives." the young man felt comfortable. The pain in his ribs gone for the moment, it felt good to be good......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7