Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Personal Pain Relief

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Personal Pain Relief - Page 5 Empty Re: Personal Pain Relief

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Eske seemed to be hoping that she'd have the chance to do this ever since John beat her so long ago, truth be told this attempt of revenge seemed to be worthy of fitting in with Game Of Thrones than modern day life. After all whenever Ryan lost he just took it on the chin back in the indie scene, and he hadn't seemed all that bothered when him and John lost their titles. Though he perhaps was hiding the fact that perhaps Mr Knight blamed himself for their defeat, it'd be like that for Ryan to do so.

"Well....ngh I have...in the past.....but gnn.....Eske it was.....at least a year ago....hgn..." John groaned out, he felt he just had to get that point out. Though the writer proceeded to divulge the fact that Mr Carnaby had something to himself, perhaps it was how he was an overall nice guy. Or maybe it was with that it was the first time that anyone had really shown the write up on sometime.

"Right I nhg, give....come on...." John stated his submission, if that's what Eske wanted fine by him. After all he didn't have all that much to gain right now, once Ms Mal released the master of creation he'd mutter "What were you meaning by....something about me?" he couldn't help but be curious by those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:23 pm

"Shakespeare was 600 years ago. But people still talk about him his work today." She said back to the man she was sitting on. Eske pulls back on his legs, listening to his groans and cries as he tries to talk to her. But soon, have gave his submission and of course she would oblige.

Eske slowly pulling down his legs and stepped off of his body. Then, his bed. "Im not quite sure. Some quality that makes me take interest in you." She walked over to her phone and grabs it. Kneeling besides him, she would replace the video that she nust took of her submission on the artist.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Eske was a smart girl, John knew that and it was one of the reasons why he liked her. But still it must have been something if not even she was capable of deducing the special thing about the master of creation, it earned a little chuckle from the young man in spite of his situation not having much for him to joke about in the first place. Inwardly he was grateful for Eske releasing him, once he wriggled about and felt the life in his legs again John remarked with "Maybe it's just cause I'm a nice guy, if you do find out though put the answer on a postcard."

After looking up Mr Carnaby also noticed something, Eske was holding something in her hands now as she went to sit back on the bed. It was her phone, it didn't take John long enough to put two and two together. He lightly frowned as he said "Say, you weren't recording this were you? I hope that your not intending to blackmail me Eske, it wouldn't stick anyway." the master of creation slowly got back up. Even with his words though he'd show there was no hard feelings by putting his arm on the writer's back, as if they were watching something on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 am

Eske liked for her prey and subjects to figure things out on their own. Wether or not they did or were able to is up to their own discretion. Eske played the video back, making aure he was able to see it. The moments of pain of his face. His face and the soles of her feet were visible. For eske, her back and her face when looking back were visible.

At one point when all of that was able to be seen, she paused it. "This is the commission. This is what I want for you to paint."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 pm

So that was what Eske was doing, filming John in that state of submission wasn't something he really liked. And the writer was requesting that the master of creation use this to make a painting for her, John just didn't know what to make of that. Why did Eske want him to do this? Probably so she'd have a permanent reminder of how in his weakened state she cranked his legs like a piece of bloody taffy. If so then why not just keep the recording and post it on the internet, that'd cause way more damage to John than breaking his ribs beyond repair.

Still though John wasn't pleased with the fact that Eske had gone behind his back on that, his boss had always been open with everything. Aside from where he was right now of course, so needless to say the young man felt a bit miffed. And his expression said it all, he didn't approve. That said though the writer was going to pay money for this, and John had already lost the titles. Might as well go all the way.

"Fine." John said, his tone having a hint of curtness under it. He got the phone off of Eske, half tempted to fling it across the room and have it explode into bits. But it wouldn't be very proper now would it, wordlessly he stood up and cracked his neck before sighing. As John made his way to begin setting up what he'd need the young man said "I'll get to it the now, make yourself at home in the meantime." Eske might as well have just slapped him across the chin and be done with it in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Eske could tell he was angered. Annoyed. Miffed.

She fixed her glasses, something she just seemed to do much too often. John wrnt to work on the commissioned painting. She walked around his room and tries to think of what to say next.

"John." She said after a few moments. "You are still a champion. Not a former. You fought your way to the top, created a legacy and carved a name for yourself. You cant let yourself get down." She looked over her shoulder. "Even from women like I." Eske sat down on his bed. "I didn't ask you because I want shy. At least in that moment. Besides, Im not used to asking, Im used to taking."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 pm

John was never one to really be mad, in spite of things that got thrown at him. Sure he got ambushed by power rangers on a regular basis, but his reaction to it was more that of annoyance than anything else. Even Ryan and Lucy praised how the artist could roll with the stuff life threw at him, but this was different.

John felt, for lack of a better term. Kinda used. Taken advantage of. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. And there was some pretty negative feelings swirling around in his mind, he was often even tempered. Took a lot to get under his skin.

Still he didn't want to get angry at Eske, he just didn't have the care to do that right now. Plus with those ribs he doubted he'd survive even a punch from her before he'd be clutching his chest gasping for air, wordlessly the master of creation got to work. Setting the phone up so that it'd be easy to see as he reading a new canvas and easel, John was half tempted to do something he didn't normally do. Half ass his work, if his state as a wrestler was this bad why not just throw the other away as well.

Eske then spoke though, something the writer was rare to do unless it was with him. And even then it was important, Eske was seemingly choosing her words carefully no doubt aware that John was cross with her at the moment. She spoke of the journey that the master of creation made, coming from nothing but a college student to finding himself holding gold. At such a young point of his career too.

Memories flowed into John's mind, they seemed like so long ago even though it had been not too long since that ladder match. She spoke that Mr Carnaby couldn't be down the way he had been, that was true. He hadn't gone outside in over 3 days, plus he and Lucy were no longer smiling around each other.

"I know." John said softly before taking a deep breath, he figured it best to start working on that and give it to Eske. "The likely thing to do would be to justify it all with my injury, but that's not the way to go. What your saying is things I should say to myself but can't because of the end to it all, though Eske. You've told me it, then it must be true."

As John worked though he'd then actually give a little smile, his former anger beginning to dissipate. "Taking is often a good thing in wrestling, before someone else gets it. Though my boss proved that sometimes you can get better things just by playing good, might want to try it sometime. Then again I guess you are already with how your talking."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Eske listens to him while walking around his room. She went over to a bookcase and ran her hand over a title. Her book. The one she gave to John as a gift. "Taking is good. But is there such a thing as...Too much? I enjoyed folding you just now. I didnt want to stop. If you were well...I would have continued to fold you until something did crack or break. Or until you begged me for mercy..."

She turns around and looks at him, her cheeks red with blush. Eske then turns away. "It's always been like that. And I know you wouldnt like it...But you may have allowed me to. And its that. I dont understand why and it makes you that much more...Interesting."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 pm

John's eyes drifted briefly to where Eske was in his place, he figured she'd be going to his bookcase. It was full of all sorts, a couple of Latin ones from his boss. Murder on the Orient express, even an edition of Vampire The Masquerade. She'd be taking a look at the book she gave him in the holidays, John prized that one. It was well looked after, no signs of folded pages to bookmark etc. And Eske elaborated on what the master of creation stated.

"Depends." John said, Eske went on to how she enjoyed bending the young man like a piece of British taffy. Mr Carnaby figured she would have, at least she stated she'd stop if something did break in him. A small consolation he supposed, though he'd have probably taken the latter option. The young man was no stranger to taking the pain, but he'd not risk his neck like that. Discretion better part of valour after all.

Though Eske actually blushed, and John briefly stopped his work to look at her. She found it perplexing that Mr Carnaby would allow her to do it, even in spite of his lack of a masochistic nature. Still she found him interesting at least. John simply continued his work and said "Well.....it's cause I care for you Eske. Simple as. Granted I'd rather not get broken in half, but with the people who matter to me I'd take the pain and believe they'd do the same."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:53 am

"Its not simple!" She suddenly shouts. Something so rare hay even thw writer herself was taken back by. Her usual quiet voice permeated the sounds proceeding them with that much emotion. She put a hand over her mouth do a moment.

After those moments, she spoke again. "Why do you care? So much? And about me?"

Eske walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it. "The thing is...I do t know if I would do the same for you. And that both sounds like something I would do...But worries me that I would. I like being careless with people and things. But, I dont know what to do with you. It...Didnt give me as much pleasure to cause you pain and emotional discomfort as it would someone else."

"Why?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next