by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Much Needed Relief

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Much Needed Relief Empty A Much Needed Relief

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm

After suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of Victoria Caliburn, Trisha Birkin had been traveling from town to town, looking for a suitable blacksmith to replace her prized sword. Of course, the whole time she was carrying the hilt with her, unable to part with the only memory of her mother and father that she had with her. She was cursing Victoria the whole way she went, wanting deep down to get her revenge on her. Never having been humiliated so badly before, she needed some sort of compensation.

Finally, she had been told of a blacksmith in a very distant town that had the skills to match the quality of Alastor. She was relieved to finally hear good news, but the travel was quite a long one. It had been quite a long time since she departed for the town, running low on her supplies she had brought for the trip. Soon though, she would come across a little area with a nice waterfall, fresh water readily available for her.

Letting out a long sigh, Trisha would get down on her knees, removing her armor and supply bag, leaving her in just her purple dress as she would lower her head to the water, scooping some up and drinking it. Nodding her head, she would sit back, sighing again. "How could it have come to this..I swear..that girl will pay with her life the next time I see her.." Trisha would let out, clenching her fists hard as she would slam it into the ground, lying back afterwards and staring up at the sky. "I..hope this trip is worth it."

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A Much Needed Relief Empty Re: A Much Needed Relief

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Unknown to Trisha, the warrior maiden had just actually just interrupted a certain monster's bath. As the girl spoke to herself, horns would come out of the water as well as what appeared to be a head of a woman. With purple hair and purple eyes shining like two precious gems, a succubus crawled out of the water. Her beautiful volumptious body dripping wet with the cool refreshing water of the waterfall as she crawled out of the small pool of water that lay under the waterfall. She would silently crawl on top of Trisha as the water from her body would drip down from her.

"I thought I heard someone..." The Succubus said as her jewel like eyes looked down into Trisha's. "Ohhh... I like your eyes...."

The succubus brushed her wet purple hair behind her ear before she would sit up and began tending to her wet hair as she stretched out her wings. Her body was immaculate and also naked, the purple haired succubus would lick the fresh water off of her lips. Mounting the other girl,while her dripping wet naked body would make Trisha's clothes wet. Melodie the Succubus would look down at her body lustfully, she would slowly try and touch the other girl's breast wondering if Trisha would stop her from groping her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 pm

As Trisha slowly closed her eyes, she would not notice at all the succubus that was coming up from the water. She would let out a sigh, deciding it would be best to get as much rest as she could, feeling it safe to drift off in a place that wasn't very much out in the open as this place was. Little did she know that Melodie was heading straight towards her, crawling on top of her as she did.

It took her until she would feel the water dripping onto her body before she would wince, slowly opening her eyes and seeing the succubus atop her, saying what she did. "Wh-what!?" Trisha would let out, her eyes widening and a blush developing on her face as Melodie's wet naked body soaked the area the girl was mounting, seeing her hand heading towards her breast.

Trisha would quickly swat away the girl's hand, trying to slip herself out from underneath her frantically as she looked up at her, seeing clearly she wasn't human. "G-get off me now y-you monster!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 pm

"Monster?" The Succubus retorted as she rubbed her hand that was swatted away, "Is this coming from the girl who is mumbling to herself about killing a certain someone hmmm?"

Melodie smiled as she looked down at her new prey, the succubus would then began to circle her on her hands and knees. She was hungry for Trisha's body, she wanted her there was something about her that made her want her. "Revenge is such a futile path to follow. Why waste your life fighting for honor...when you can spend your entire life in everlasting pleasure being my servant..." The succubus asked as she would watch Trisha with ever watchful eyes. She took an immediate liking to Trisha, there was something about those strong eyes and her long dark hair which had infatuated the succubus.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

"Egh...that's much different!" Trisha would let out, gritting her teeth as Melodie turned her words back at her. She may be right in the fact that killing was a very monstrous thing to do, but this is something that Trisha made an immediate exception for.

As the succubus would start to circle her on her hands and knees, Trisha would slowly get herself up, gulping a bit as she found herself a target for the succubus, marked as her new prey. "Revenge is a path that I MUST follow..I cannot let her get away with what she's done.." Trisha would let out, glaring at the succubus before she would hear her next words. "Kh..your servant!? Never in my life would I ever become your servant..I'm Trisha Birkin, There is not one man, woman, or monster out there than can make me their servant!" She would let out, clenching her fists and her teeth.

She had to admit, inside she was quite nervous with the situation that she had suddenly been throw into. She had no weapon to defend herself with, and taking on a succubus wouldn't exactly be the easiest task, though she would have to try anyways.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

"Oh... is that so?" Melodie said as she would look into Trisha's eyes. The succubi pondered how they could both find a middle ground in this somehow. The succubus grinned ear to ear as she came up with a contract with Trisha.

"Well... then unlike you girl... I dislike killing and therefore I have no intention of killing you. However, I do want your body. So, let's make a compromise... You and I shall fight in hand to hand combat. The loser will have to submit herself to the winner. Then I will offer you to be my servant once more and if you refuse after that... I'll let you go. bing the good natured soul that I am... monster or not! I will steer you away from this path of revenge."

The succubus would then smile at her and would extend her hand toward her, "Do, we have a deal?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Trisha would simply nod her head at first at Melodie's words, keeping her glare directed at her. She had to find someway to get herself out of this. Fortunately, with what the succubus said next, she gave her exactly that way.

".....Fine. We have a deal.." Trisha would say reluctantly. She would slowly extend her hand to Melodie's and would take her up in the handshake. "No way would I change my mind and agree to be her servant..all I have to do is beat her somehow...Damn I wish I had trained more in hand to hand.." Trisha would think to herself. While she could use her strength she's developed in her swordfighting, she was less than confident of her hand-to-hand skills, but she was going to try her best anyways. She couldn't give up to the succubus, and this was her only way out to allow herself to continue on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm

After they shook hands, Melodie smiled, the succubus licked her lips in anticipation "Good....My name's Melodie! By the way! What do you call yourself?"

"Well... may the best 'monster' prevail...." She would say with a wink. After her reply, the demon would then open her hands extending an invitation to a test of strength. Melodie would smile as she was fairly sure her opponent was confident in her strength as a warrior. At the moment, the succubus was not using any undehanded tricks or her powers to aid her. Therefore, if Trisha would accept her challenge, she would find her a little bit stronger than an average humor but, it would pale in comparison to her own. Despite this, the Succubus would grin as if she had somethign up her sleeve.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"As I've said..I'm Trisha Birkin..I need not utter the names of my parents in your presence." Trisha would say, still glaring at the succubus as she got on her guard.

She would simply click her tongue at Melodie's opening words to their fight before she would see the girl signal for a test of strength. Snickering a little, confidently, Trisha would clasp her hands with Melodie's, immediately pushing back. She could tell the succubus was strong, but Trisha was stronger. Just this was giving her a bigger boost of confidence. "You picked the wrong woman to seduce today monster. I'll make sure you regret challenging me like this."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 am

"Oh my.... you certainly are.... strong..." Melodie said as Trisha's raw power simply overwhelmed her. The Succubus took a few steps back as Trisha just overwhelmed her but, the monster girl grinned as she had something up her sleeve. The girl's eyes glowed with a violet light as she looked into her opponent's eyes. Melodie would try and confuse the senses within the other girl's brain to affect her senses. Grinning as the girl would feel Trisha's strength fade but, Trisha was completely oblivious to it.

"For a Human...." Melodie would say as she would push the other girl back and would use her foot to try and trip her opponent sending her to the grass. If successful, the succubus would try and force her weight on top of her to keep her down and would use her breasts to pin down her opponent's chest. Rubbing in the fact that she had the larger chest and the better body.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next