Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun in the Sun

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:42 am

Feruza already didn't like this guy, but when he pushed over Ruby...

The Uzbek woman turned fiery. "What the FUCK did you just do?!" she shouted, getting in Daisuke's stupid face. "You hurt her?! You fucker!" she growled, poking him hard in the chest. She was trying to be friend!" she said, absolutely furious.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:10 am

Ruby Would respond with a "Well, maybe you didn't ask, but information isn't bad to have! Anyways, If you could pleas.... Agh!"
Ruby would get pushed by the big man and hit the ground hard.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:24 pm

The wrestling prince managed to shove the young, sweet girl away from him and knock her down on the sandy beach hard. He ignored her sweet plea before she even had a chance to explain, which seemed to enrage Feruza.

"Hmph, whatever" he said to Ruby before Feruza suddenly got in his face, her body pressing into his as she poked him in the chance. "Hah, yeah I did...what are you going to do about it? Go back to Uzbekistan and cry? Get out of my face kid.....stay in Friction, you can't wrestle the real wrestlers" he growled back, poking her back as their bodies pressed and he glared into her eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:34 am

"Ha ha, you so funny." she growled, not backing up and clearly not intimidated. "Does real wrestler hurt small friend? Do they be violent with no reason for why?" she asked, before running over to help poor Ruby.

"Do you need help? Did that coward," she turned and glared at Daisuke, making it known that she still had her guard up before turning back to Ruby. "Did he hurt?" she asked, offering to help her up.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Ruby took the hand and stood back up. "No, I'm fine thank you." Ruby Lied, the man was almost a foot taller than her and he had some good strength to him! She rubbed her behind before looking at the two of them and seeing a fight starting to brew. "Hey, come on, lets calm down, there is no need to get get into a war of words."

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:43 pm

"Hmph, pathetic....whatever, go help your friend. I think she needs it, if thats the best Friction has to offer than I am disappointed" he snarled while towering over the two, with a cheeky smirk. "War of words? I was thinking of more than just words but I think your girlfriend here is a bit scared to go one on one with me, even after I pushed you to the ground"he chuckled, looking to call out Feruza to a match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 am

Feruza looked at Ruby. "Sorry, friend. I am not going let him walk away unscathed after hurt you." she said, looking deep into the girl's eyes before turning to Daisuke.

This was a matter of honor. And, to a lesser extent, egotism.

"She is working hardest to become good wrestler. If you want fair, you would not pick on little small Ruby." she growled, once more getting up in Daisuke's face. "I could take you out any time, anywhere." she continued, obviously defiant in the face of this big, scary man. Feruza wasn't afraid of anybody who picked on the weak. She also wasn't a fan of people who insulted her for no reason.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:29 am

Ruby felt like she was hurt by being called 'little small' but she knew that that wasn't on Feruza's mind right now. The 18 year old just stood back, Feruza was going to try to play the hero and while Ruby thought it wasn't necessary, it was kind of cool to watch.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 pm

The wrestling prince loved being the bully, trying to push around other weaker wrestlers and trying to prove himself to be a big shot of the AFW. When Daisuke saw Feruza stick up for Ruby, he snickered as she tried to play hero while she probably wasn't good herself.

"Haha, you take me out? You cant protect yourself let alone protect your friend" he snarled as the two got into each others faces in a heated face to face staredown. "If you really want this, then lets do it. You and me, one on one....lets wrestle. Ill make you tap and send you back to Uzbekistan"he grinned.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:19 am

"I accept. Even if I do lose, unlikely, you will not send me back to Uzbekistan. Stop acting like will, shithead." she growled, squaring up for a fight. She knew it wouldn't be pretty, but beating up jerks was a favorite pastime of hers.

"Let's see if big mouth is right." she said, a confident smile on her face as she looked over at Ruby. "Will win for you."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum