Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:20 pm

The brief relief of Diabella's hand being released was overshadowed by the immediate feeling of concern as she was hauled to her feet and harshly rolled into the ring, turning over to her knees as she clutched her sore hand. "Oh, my, such a tipo tosto, no?" she mocked through gritted teeth as she tried not to show continued signs of her suffering. "I don't think you know what pain really is, ragazza. Maybe you will understand when I smash your kneecaps." However, while Diabella had confidence in her ability, right now that was nothing more than a bluff. She wasn't in much of a position to be fighting back, and with where she was, she couldn't do much more than stand up as well, one hand clutching the other as she tried to prepare herself for whatever came next.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut! - Page 3 Empty Re: Atlantic Spice! Double Tag Team Debut!

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Karmina scoffed. "Smash my kneecaps? Cabrona, you are in no position to be threaten me like that." she said. "You can barely stand up." she said, approching the battered Italian. "Maybe I can change that." she'd say, before throwing a powerful superkick at Diabella's face!

Meanwhile, Isabel was still recovering from the low blow. It had caught her completely off guard, and her skimpy thong wasn't much protection from it. She glared at Camille, however, imagining what she would do to her once her poor privates stopped hurting so bad.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Diabella panted as she fought to keep standing, deciding on her plan of attack. Really, the important thing is that she have an attack, that she did more than just stand there and wait for Karmina to make her move. With an affirmative nod, she charged forward, raising her fist to throw a punch... and looking up just in time to meet Karmina's cleats, up close and personally. The foot connected with the side of her face not obscured by her bangs, leaving a bleeding cut under her open eye, and Diabella went spinning down onto the mat with a yelp.

At the same time, Camille was getting her own bearings back, and looking around for some kind of advantage. These girls had spiked shoes! How was she supposed to fight them without some kind of wea-... wait, what was that? Something unexpected caught her eye as her gaze turned ringside. Some sort of object... something that looked like a baseball bat, was lying under the ring. Why would something like that be here? In any case, Camille wasn't about to question her luck as she crawled towards the one thing here she really knew how to use.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Karmina wasn't expecting to draw blood, but she certainly didn't mind it. "Some people call mis legs legendary." she said, laying down and wrapping her legs around her opponent's abdomen. "Let's see if they are correct." she said, before clamping down on Diabella with a body scissors.

Outside of the mat, Isabel had just about recovered, only to see Camille duck under the ring. "Get over here, you little coward. You can't hide." she growled. "I'll come after you personally if you stay under there." she said, standing up fully and waiting for the blue-haired Italian to resurface.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:00 pm

As Diabella nursed her aching face, she suddenly felt Karmina's near-naked legs and groin press up against her own midsection, as the taller girl got ready to set up another attack. Just in time to move her hand and see the situation properly, her tummy was painfully constricted between her taller opponent's powerful thighs, Karmina crushing her insides like a snake. The pain from this attack was much more dull, heavy, but it still wore on her, and Diabella frantically squirmed as she tried to escape. Finally, after some useless writhing, her caretaker's instincts kicked in and she retaliated the best way she could: by spanking Karmina's practically bare ass. As ineffectual as such a move would be in the long run, it certainly would still sting, and the humiliation may be enough alone to distract and weaken her opponent.

Similarly, Camille chose to act, rather than speak as well. Her intention never was to hide away, and so she emerged with very little coaxing- only now she had a baseball bat in hand. Still on her knees, she spun into her first swing, aimed at the side of Isabel's knee. Not a hard enough swing to do any serious damage (though if it was Camille's choice it would have been), but still a painful hit.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Karmina was slowly increasing the pressure, until she was spanked! She let out a squeak, and loosened the hold for a second. "What the hell?" she asked, confusedly. She looked down at her butt, and there was a red, hand-shaped mark! "Y-you pervert!"

Isabel's eyes widened as she saw what Camille returned with. "What the- AGH!" she shouted, her knee nearly buckling as she struggled to keep her balance. However, determined not to make her sister stop beating on Diabella, she tried preventing an excruciating combo by throwing a punch at her assilant's face.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:19 pm

With the grip around her waist loosened, Diabella was free to move again, and made the most she could of her opponent's flustered state. Sliding back, she wrapped an arm over Karmina's neck and the other over one leg, pulling back into something between a bow and arrow and a dragon sleeper.

Meanwhile, Camille was feeling a bit accomplished with her opponent's agitation, and even fear, but the feeling was short-lasted. The blow had not toppled her busty opponent like she had hoped, and Isabel responded with a furious punch to her face, knocking Camille flat on her back with a yelp.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Karmina certainly wasn't expecting a submission hold. And one that really hurt, to boot! "AAAAAGH!" she shouted. Her back already hurt from when it had been dropped onto the concrete, and this certainly wasn't helping. "ISABEL!" Once again, she required her sister's assistance.

Isabel, having downed her weak opponent, tore the baseball bat from her hands. "Two can play at this game." she said, raising up the bat, and nearly bringing it down upon Camille's tummy. However, she was interrupted by her sister's plea.

She was gonna abandon Camille right then and there, but she had a better idea. "Come on, bitch." she snarled, before grabbing and dragging the bluenette by the hair to the ring, hoisting her up and throwing her over the top rope. "Urragh!" she grunted. "Hey! Whore! Get off of my sister!" she shouted, getting into the ring herself. "Or I'll get to work with this." she said, holding up the bat which she had brought with her.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Diabella grimaced as the girl in her hold called out for her sister. "Pathetic," she spat, "you can't fight your own battles? You need your sister to protect you every time? What kind of woman are you?"

Camille, on the other hand, was not feeling nearly as confident. After having the bat pried from her hand, she groaned painfully as she was hoisted by her hair, up to her feet, by the ropes, and over the top rope. Finally, she came down with a thud, and Diabella was presented with a tough choice. She maintained the hold for a bit longer as she tried to come up with a way out… but Camille's safety was not worth it. "Cowards!" she hissed as she released Karmina with a kick to the spine.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Karmina yelled in pain as her abused back was only hurt further. "FFFUCK!" she shouted. "It's a tag team match. That is el whole point!" she growled, clutching her back. She'd be down for a little bit before she could punish that Italian whore any further.

"Good choice. Unfortunately, your sister is still fucked." she said, before taking a home run swing at Camille's back! "Oops~" she said, grinning again.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next