Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 12 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:06 am

Azami was at loss of words. She just wanted to cum. Nazaria was teasing her and she had no answer for it, apart from wanting an orgasm badly. She little bounces she had to endure didn't help her to come up with a reason, either. She's growing more and more embarrassed at how vulnerable she was right now at the hand of the blonde, and yet she's loving it at the same time...

"I... I just... w-want to c-cuummm... nngghh... p-pleeaseeee..." the blue haired girl pleaded, almost whining like a child being denied a candy. "Aahhmm..."

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 12 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Nazaria's fingers came to a stop, letting Azami's sex cool down from the stroking that it had received, pulling the girl a little further away from orgasm. Then, after a few seconds had passed and Nazaria knew her opponent's pussy could afford a bit more teasing, she would draw two fingertips slowly across the lips of the blue-haired beauty's sweet little sex, trying to excite the girl even more and get even more of her pre-orgasmic juices flowing, while still not allowing her to cum the way she wished to.

Azami's pleading was adorable, and almost heartbreaking enough to convince Nazaria to show her opponent some mercy. But she knew, in the end, that Azami would be thanking her for denying her orgasm like this. The longer she teetered on the cusp of that bliss, the more intense the final orgasm would be. Nazaria drew those fingers across Azami's pussy lips a second time, then stopped, chuckling softly. "Oh, no no no. I can't let you cum just yet," she would say, before she would slide Azami to the side and carefully lower the blue-haired girl's feet to the canvas, letting her go free out of the torture rack.

"Don't you want to have a little more fun? Or are you so aroused that you can't even stand?" Nazaria would ask as she let go of Azami to let the girl try to stand by herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Nazaria insisted that Azami wasn't going to cum right now, and yet the girl kept teasing her to drive her crazy in her trapped state. The girl finally let her down in a gentle way rather than slamming her down, but Azami didn't need to be roughed up anymore to be in a mess as it was. She groaned and writhed on the mat for a bit, her body felt sluggish, but most of all, aroused and frustrated.

"W-wha... y-you... I-I'll show you... nngghh..." the blue haired girl whined as the succubus teased her, rolling herself around so she could get up on her hands and knees.

The process was a slow one, allowing Nazaria to make her move if she decided to do so as Azami felt herself trembling a bit from her pent up arousal. She'd eventually try to get herself up to her feet, only to find out that standing up somehow had became a much harder task to do than what she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:21 am

As soon as Azami was set down on her feet, she collapsed. The blonde had figured it would happen, but it was still humorous to watch Azami lose the footing which she had never really had in the first place, tumbling down onto the mat in a big, adorable, sexy heap like a ragdoll. Nazaria stayed on her feet, putting her hands on her hips and scanning Azami's body as it flopped about. Very slowly, the former champion would get back up onto her feet. Without Nazaria's touch, her sweet pussy would be cooling off. But, once she was on her feet again, Nazaria would not leave her alone.

"You'll show me...what? How to do a mediocre job of standing up?" Nazaria would tease, snickering a little bit as she taunted the other girl. "Just kidding. You're doing a wonderful job, cutie, but you're just about done. It's time for you to just lay back and do what I say. Enjoy me, and enjoy all that I will do for you."

Having said that, Nazaria would step forward, slip her arms around the back of the Japanese girl, and lean in to kiss Azami, opening her mouth and plunging her tongue inside her opponent's mouth, trying to make a show of dominating the kiss!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:33 am

"Ughh... j-just... mmmpphh...?!" Azami just barely managed to stand when Nazaria went forward, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulled her into another dominating kiss. "Mmmmm! Mmmmnnn...!" the blue haired girl moaned and squirmed, although her resistance died within seconds as she felt her arousal being ignited again by the blonde.

Azami only realized now how much of a mess Nazaria had turned her into. Her remaining strength seemed to be zapped by the girl with the kiss, making it easy to turn her putty again in her embrace. She would attempt to push the blonde, but her lousy footing along with the girl's arms around her waist would only make her stumble forward, with her head falling just above the Nazaria's chest assuming she succeeded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Nazaria was happy to play around with Azami in just about any way she could, and she felt that she had shown plenty of different styles of "play" to her opponent over the course of this match. While everything was sexual in some way or another, Nazaria was more than happy to simply cuddle and kiss, or get a little bit friskier and really go to town on her opponent's sweet pussy. And then, on top of all of her hentai tactics, Nazaria had shown some promising skills in the world of wrestling, even while admitting that such moves were not her forte.

She kissed Azami, squeezing the girl tight to her, and while Azami tried to fight back, pushing against Nazaria, she was too tired to escape. She slouched forward and her head fell down on top of Nazaria's chest. With her opponent leaning on her, the blonde would giggle and run a hand through Azami's hair, petting her affectionately. "Awwww, what a sweet little baby...what a darling little baby princess...you're tired and you need your sleep, don't you?" Nazaria would coo. Slowly, she would push on Azami's shoulders to separate their bodies, then try to gently guide Azami towards a corner where she could be put in another exciting hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:07 am

"Nnggh... I-I'm not your..." Azami found herself blushing deeply, her cheeks almost burning from the way Nazaria teased her.

The girl was treating her as if she's a baby! If she wasn't too weakened already, she would have put the blonde in her place. But she was exhausted, even if she didn't feel like sleeping or fainting soon, and that allowed Nazaria to drag her to the corner with little resistance. She even felt her excitement stirring a little in anticipation of what the succubus would do to her now that she practically had her powerless to do anything significant to stop her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:58 am

With Azami powerless, the blue-haired woman had become a doll with which the brash, imaginative Nazaria could do just about anything. She could position the girl in any way she wanted, fuck her in any pose she wanted, and probably coerce the lovely girl into saying anything she wanted. She had already had some fun, but she was going to have a little bit more before the end of this fight!

"Good girl, good girl..." Nazaria would continue to coo, as she dragged Azami over to the corner of the ring. Once she was close enough, she would grab onto Azami's wrist with both hands and then try to toss her into the corner, aiming to force the Japanese woman to land back-first on the turnbuckle! If Azami fell down upon impact, then Nazaria could go on to do just what she wanted to do right away. If not, she was going to need to punish Azami a little more to get the girl to bend to her will.

"Let's have some fun!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:10 am

"Aaahh...!" Azami yelped as Nazaria whipped her to the turnbuckle as they approached the corner, her back hitting the paddings, causing her to grunt from crash.

She then felt her body sliding down, falling on her butt, her arms hung on the bottom ropes as she panted on the corner. It seemed staying on her feet had became a difficult task to do for her at the moment. Azami couldn't help but to think that she'd be able to endure much more of this in her prime condition, and yet, right now she had been reduced to nothing more to Nazaria's plaything unable to do anything to resist the girl from having her way.

"Uughhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 am

Azami hit the turnbuckle, and, just as Nazaria had hoped, she fell down onto her butt in the corner. It was perfectly understandable, and Nazaria didn't fault her for that. Azami was already finished. The blonde was coercing her to continue, saying just the right things to make Azami puff out her cheeks and try to defy her. If Nazaria had reassured her that it was okay to submit whenever she so desired, the blue-haired woman would already be in a collar and on a leash, and they would be on their way to the cruiseliner's luxury suite for some quality private time.

But Nazaria wanted just a little bit more fun in the ring, and she wanted to make sure that the audience which crowded as close as it was allowed to to the ring got the sort of show that they had been hoping to see! Their cheers were loud as Azami fell in the corner, and Nazaria, with a bouncy, confident, sexy gait, strode towards her.

"Let's go for a ride!" Nazaria would say, swinging her legs around Azami and grabbing onto the top rope. She would bring her butt down on Azami's chest, trying to bounce up and down for a bronco buster on the blue-haired girl, but bringing her crotch up a little higher each time to try to slap Azami in the face with it! Giving her a taste of succubus sex would, hopefully, keep her right on the edge of orgasm, too, until Nazaria was ready to finish her off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next